Author Topic: 50, jada, game, and joe invited to the fight klub to battle for 1 million  (Read 362 times)

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
"Fight Klub, the underground emcee battle, proposes to amicably end the present beef by organizing a battle between the aforementioned feuding rappers. Borrowing a boxing match formula, the contestants would lyrically spar in front of a crowd for a grand prize of $1 million dollars. 50, Jada, Game and Joe have yet to agree to the battle.

advertisement
Monday Night Fight Klub often provides a stage for upstart artists to gain exposure. Jin previously won a $50,000 battle at Fight Klub while Remy Ma's buzz grew bigger when she defeated Lady Luck twice at the event and won a $20,000."

HaHA, jada would win.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
its pretty stupid. the only 2 i wouldnt mind listending to go back and forth would be game and jada. 50 and joe battle rapping wtf? dont even know how game would sound battle rapping off the top. im sure jada could be decent.

Wordfish

Jada just needs to win man , that will settle a'lot of things  ;) And it will make him mo' famous

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I hope they accept it...Jada would win

'EclipZe

I hope they accept it...Jada would win

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
its pretty stupid. the only 2 i wouldnt mind listending to go back and forth would be game and jada. 50 and joe battle rapping wtf? dont even know how game would sound battle rapping off the top. im sure jada could be decent.
I thought joe was good in  battle..

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
if its Jada Joe and 50 don't that mean 50 brings someone in? Banks probly, or to see EM battle would be sweet, but he aint got beef

[img]

MANBEARPIG.

Hmm Id like to hear game and Jada thats all really >:(

-KIDRENEGADE-

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yee jada will spit crazy and game will prolli spit hella raw. but jada would win

DJ_Jay_Deee

Fat Joe is a decent battler. I've seen some old footage of him ripping it up. His a D.I.T.C member, he can rip shit 4 sure.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
none of them are going to accept b/c they all have way too much to lose

BigBDrugStores

i was just about to say that

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..

Jada will accept this shit trust me coz he was tha one that wanted to battle on Pay Per View witt 50.........

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
we'll see if jada accepts i personally think he said that shit thinking 50 would just back out
but if 50 accepts i dont think jada would go through with it hes pretty full of shit himself but hes lyrical so people still like him