Author Topic: Cam'ron disses MC Eiht (RUMOR)  (Read 1931 times)

SGV

Re: Cam'ron disses MC Eiht (RUMOR)
« Reply #90 on: March 16, 2005, 08:18:19 PM »

I've listened to their last album "West Koasta Nostra" and i personally don't like it."West Koasta Nostra" was not a great album. I don't like a group album that comes off more like a compilation just to help sell records. Even the album title is corny. Just because i'm a Boo-Yaa Tribe fan doesn't mean i'm going to dick ride them and pretend i love and appreciate every music they put out. I told you that Kobra and Gawtti are wack on the mic
but that's not their job but then you would know these things if you once did an interview with them,right? I support Boo-Yaa Tribe and all Usos who's grindin' in Hip Hop or whatever other genre of music so i hope that's okay with you Mr. Dubcc Reporter.
Fuck Battlecat and his wack ass beats! Who gives a fuck if that caused the album to flop? I don't give a shit. As for you "Been to Carson a lot, banged a bitch,my best friend's cousin lives there" speech supposed to make you Hood? Whatever.

I think it's a bitch move on your part to come at me about Boo-Yaa when i wasn't even speaking on that in this thread,especially for someone
who interviewed them same cats you're hating on now. SGV, I'm done with this, I'm ready to move on, are you?
Cause we can go on and on and on about this....Homeboy.

Checkmate, your move!

They shouldn't even bother rappin' if it ain't their job. I did that interview MONTHS before the album came out, btw. And, no, my "speech" doesn't make me hood, it just forces you to come with another lame response. Hey, you're reppin' a crew of weak lyricists, while getting on some else for being "wack." So, it's only right to point that out...

I'm far from hating, you just can't take the fact that someone actually said something negative about your beloved Samoan rappers.

Woodrow

« Reply #91 on: March 16, 2005, 08:22:43 PM »
Westcoast is Honda, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Lexus, Mercedes Benz etc...

Damn thats crazy...

I thought the west coast was all about 64's and lowriders.

madsamoan

« Reply #92 on: March 16, 2005, 08:26:47 PM »

I've listened to their last album "West Koasta Nostra" and i personally don't like it."West Koasta Nostra" was not a great album. I don't like a group album that comes off more like a compilation just to help sell records. Even the album title is corny. Just because i'm a Boo-Yaa Tribe fan doesn't mean i'm going to dick ride them and pretend i love and appreciate every music they put out. I told you that Kobra and Gawtti are wack on the mic
but that's not their job but then you would know these things if you once did an interview with them,right? I support Boo-Yaa Tribe and all Usos who's grindin' in Hip Hop or whatever other genre of music so i hope that's okay with you Mr. Dubcc Reporter.
Fuck Battlecat and his wack ass beats! Who gives a fuck if that caused the album to flop? I don't give a shit. As for you "Been to Carson a lot, banged a bitch,my best friend's cousin lives there" speech supposed to make you Hood? Whatever.

I think it's a bitch move on your part to come at me about Boo-Yaa when i wasn't even speaking on that in this thread,especially for someone
who interviewed them same cats you're hating on now. SGV, I'm done with this, I'm ready to move on, are you?
Cause we can go on and on and on about this....Homeboy.

Checkmate, your move!

They shouldn't even bother rappin' if it ain't their job. I did that interview MONTHS before the album came out, btw. And, no, my "speech" doesn't make me hood, it just forces you to come with another lame response. Hey, you're reppin' a crew of weak lyricists, while getting on some else for being "wack." So, it's only right to point that out...

I'm far from hating, you just can't take the fact that someone actually said something negative about your beloved Samoan rappers.

You're right they have no business rappin' if ain't their job. You think i'm gonna lie and say that Gawtti and Kobra got skills?
No is the answer. Like the saying goes, Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. You have the right to say what you believe and you can keep saying it again and again and i won't give a fuck because you're entitled to yours. Once again, pay attention, There are other Hamo cats that spit and i listen to their music besides Boo-Yaa and please don't make this a Race issue by making comments like "Beloved Samoan rappers".
Your comments are going nowhere and it's getting pathetic.You said what you wanted to say and i said what i said so let's leave it at that.

madsamoan

« Reply #93 on: March 16, 2005, 08:31:20 PM »
 :argue:   madsamoan vs. SGV

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: March 16, 2005, 10:04:30 PM »
No we don't...only broke ass motherfucker drive old Cadillacs.

lmao,where in the fuck you from homie?

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2005, 03:58:14 AM »
What was that WACK play on Lloyd Banks' line that he came up with in that one interview? "You don't have to go all the way to New York to get your Gang Unit"? HORRIBLE. And he thought it was slick.

Lol true, especially the last part.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2005, 04:03:42 AM by lil jay »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2005, 04:01:35 AM »

Damn thats crazy...

na thats just the blacks

wcsoldier

« Reply #97 on: March 17, 2005, 04:03:18 AM »
 What happened to this thread  ???

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: March 17, 2005, 04:31:17 AM »

Matrix Heart

« Reply #99 on: March 17, 2005, 04:36:49 AM »

Damn thats crazy...

Only in music videos  ;)

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #100 on: March 17, 2005, 09:20:47 AM »
are u fuckin serious? what parta Dago are u comin from? True, fixed up hondas and all that racer shit was made big in Kali. But u dont go outside for more then 2 minutes without seein some sorta old Cadi, Regal, Impala or SOMEthin twistin on some daytons. Even if you AINT in the hood u see that shit everywhere.

ChinBo37

• 'G'
« Reply #101 on: March 17, 2005, 10:39:03 PM »
I dont know much MC Eiht, but the 1 album of his that I own is 'The Pioneers' with Spice 1, and that album is fucking sick, and it came out in '04.

I've lived in SoCal and NorCal and there are plenty of HOndas and shit, but also plenty of Imps, Old school Mercs, hot rods, whatever classic cars you are into. If you see a Forrest Green 70 Chevelle SS 454 on the 101 headin across the Golden Gate, then thats me!

Westside Soldier

« Reply #102 on: March 18, 2005, 10:02:30 PM »
if this true mc eight would win easily. 8)

TRAGNIEW

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #103 on: March 18, 2005, 10:27:15 PM »
MAN FUCK CAM'RON MC EIHT IS A REAL NIGGA THATS BEEN IN THE RAP GAME SPITTIN GANGSTA SHIT SINCE 1988 AND IS STILL IN THE GAME DROPPIN TIGHT ASS ALBUMS GYEAH  VETERANS DAY

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: March 19, 2005, 04:08:42 AM »
'The Pioneers' with Spice 1 is fucking sick, and it came out in '04.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network