Author Topic: Cam'ron disses MC Eiht (RUMOR)  (Read 1899 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Cam'ron disses MC Eiht (RUMOR)
« Reply #105 on: March 19, 2005, 06:14:27 AM »
now that i succesfully skeeted to that alba sig alls i got to say is, im right

'EclipZe

« Reply #106 on: March 19, 2005, 06:16:19 AM »
now that i succesfully skeeted to that alba sig alls i got to say is, im right

I...fully...agree...  8)

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #107 on: March 20, 2005, 01:19:58 AM »
" i bought a bucket so i ride a bucket bitch who you fucking my car or my dick"

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: March 20, 2005, 10:27:22 PM »
fake interviews are the best ones ..lol

grampdook

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #109 on: September 17, 2005, 12:17:22 AM »
cats from Grape St Watts are dissin for that pink and purple

listen at http://shazzloc.com

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #110 on: September 17, 2005, 07:08:03 PM »
isent cameron that pink wearing fag

if your wear pinlk u aint black every one knows taht mother fuckin chinese people know taht

and u know cameron is trying to say he invented the geah

what a fuckin looserhes RnB wannabe anyway

SGV

« Reply #111 on: September 17, 2005, 07:12:52 PM »
isent cameron that pink wearing fag

if your wear pinlk u aint black every one knows taht mother fuckin chinese people know taht

Tell these black men that they're not black cuz they wear pink.

The West Coast is gonna be mad. LOL.

kingwell

« Reply #112 on: September 17, 2005, 07:20:35 PM »
"As far as people wearing red rags and people wearing blue rags. Cam’ron is in the video having red rags all over the tires. That shit is beyond me, because real Bloods don’t get down like that. I sit around real Blood niggaz every day. Niggaz ain’t walking around with bandana coats on. Nigga get out of here. That’s fashion statements for them niggaz. They are not used to it and they are intrigued by it. We were doing that shit thirty years ago. Now everybody is wearing bandanas. You niggaz are hard, but you got on pink. Little kids 13 and 14 who are listening to our music don’t know what we were going through 15 years ago. They weren’t even here. So, how can they associate? Shit, if Cam’ron is wearing red in one video and pink in another then it must be cool.

They got niggaz in LA wearing that shit. That is where I draw the line. Anytime a nigga walks into my studio with pink on I send him out of there. You niggaz is killing me how you are copy cats. Just a year ago you would’ve not seen one nigga in California walking around with nothing pink on. I’m true to this. I hit the streets of Compton every day.

Back in the day if I would come out wearing pink, I would’ve got my ass stomped.

Niggaz would’ve thrown rocks at you and laughed you back home. Let a female tell you something and all these pimp daddy’s who think they are the man, a nigga is runnin with it. If a bitch says "Oh, baby wear pink and you will be the man". Next thing you know niggaz is painting their cars pink."

http://www.murderdog.com/october04/mceiht/mceiht_cont.html

westside159

Re: Cam'ron disses MC Eiht
« Reply #113 on: September 18, 2005, 01:56:10 AM »
^ 1st, no, camron is not even close to them, how do u figure, hes put out a COUPLE poppish singles, and they are still "hood", he prob got more hot albums then Eiht, Camrons early shit is sick... they both been in the game for similary close amount of time

cam'ron is not any cant even be mentioned in the same building as eiht & cmw . eiht has been puttin out classic gangsta shit since 1988 and has been said by numerous magazine's to be in the top 100 hip hop artist of all time's and camron wasnt on that list why not ??

becuz camron is not a serious rapper he is too corny to be taking serious with stupid rhymes that dont mean shit!!!!!!

veterans day best westcoast album of 2004  easily !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   you need to open your fuckin ears if you said it was garbage .

veterans day tracks -  u know why , living like gangsta'z , we made it 2004 , streets dont love you , it's alright , bac in town , nobody beat us  !!!!!!!!!

you cant be seriouse slap yourself corny nigga'z  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    gyeah COMPTON'S IN THIS BITCH   TRAGNIEW PARK COMPTON CRIPS  159TH STREET   STREIHT UP MENACE  - THE HOOD IS MINE'Z - GET BACK , CHIPS I STACK  GYEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

westside159

« Reply #114 on: September 18, 2005, 02:13:39 AM »
People know about MC Eiht because he was A-Wax, says "Geah" and got ripped by DJ Quik.

They probably know "Streiht Up Menace" but not much else.

Eiht made dope music from the Early to Mid 90s. But anything after that....GARBAGE!

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SMOKIN ???

NOT KNOW FOR ANTHING BUT BATTLING DJ QUIK , MENACE II SOCIETY , & STREIHT UP MENACE ????

HOW CAN YOU BE NUMBER #1 ON THE BILLBOARD CHARTS FOR 5 WEEKS STRAIGHT AND NOT BE KNOWN ???

and have you ever heard of compton's most wanted -  growing up in the hood , hood took me under , def wish  ?????????

music 2 drive by , it's a compton thang , straight check'n em   ?????????????????

does 1 person outside of your neigborhood even no you and have you sold of 15 millon records  ??????????????

have you got an award for a movie role  ????????

have you been on the cover of famous magazine's  ?????????

have you been on b.e.t  and had numerous vidoes's played daily  ???????????????

have you been on tour to europe and did shows in front of thousands of fans ????????

do you have  a  international fan base like eiht does  ?????????

have you ever been to compton or gang bang or sold dope  ?????????????

have you been in a battle with dj quik  ????????

have you ever met mc eiht in person ?????????

have you ever sold platinum album's ????????

have you ever been in the studio and worked on a whole album if so i bet it was no where near as good as eiht's shit ?????????

are you as talented as mc eiht when it comes to story telling and making good music for the real nigga'z thats strugglin right now ??????

IF NOT THEN SHUT YOUR CORNY ASS THE FUCK LIL DUDE YOUR NOT MAKING SENSE AT ALL !!!!!!!!!!   GYEAH

COMPTON 4 LIFE = MC EIHT & COMPTON'S MOST WANTED = ORIGINAL TRAGNIEW PARK COMPTON CRIPS 159TH STREET  W/S !!!!!!!

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #115 on: September 18, 2005, 02:54:57 AM »
Eiht's worst song > Cam'rons best song

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: September 18, 2005, 03:06:40 AM »
this clown camron,and dipshit.really dont want it with the COMPTON CYCO....he need to show some respect.and stop sporting all that pink.shits gay. 8)
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #117 on: September 18, 2005, 09:00:48 AM »
if u wear pink u aint black you gay simple as

its for girls
u ever c eazy wearing pink no
because hes a fuckin g not a gay

ever c spice 1 wearing gay shit
no

eiht......
never

cameron...wears gayness all the time

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #118 on: September 18, 2005, 10:15:19 AM »
People know about MC Eiht because he was A-Wax, says "Geah" and got ripped by DJ Quik.

They probably know "Streiht Up Menace" but not much else.

Eiht made dope music from the Early to Mid 90s. But anything after that....GARBAGE!

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SMOKIN ???

NOT KNOW FOR ANTHING BUT BATTLING DJ QUIK , MENACE II SOCIETY , & STREIHT UP MENACE ????

HOW CAN YOU BE NUMBER #1 ON THE BILLBOARD CHARTS FOR 5 WEEKS STRAIGHT AND NOT BE KNOWN ???

and have you ever heard of compton's most wanted -  growing up in the hood , hood took me under , def wish  ?????????

music 2 drive by , it's a compton thang , straight check'n em   ?????????????????

does 1 person outside of your neigborhood even no you and have you sold of 15 millon records  ??????????????

have you got an award for a movie role  ????????

have you been on the cover of famous magazine's  ?????????

have you been on b.e.t  and had numerous vidoes's played daily  ???????????????

have you been on tour to europe and did shows in front of thousands of fans ????????

do you have  a  international fan base like eiht does  ?????????

have you ever been to compton or gang bang or sold dope  ?????????????

have you been in a battle with dj quik  ????????

have you ever met mc eiht in person ?????????

have you ever sold platinum album's ????????

have you ever been in the studio and worked on a whole album if so i bet it was no where near as good as eiht's shit ?????????

are you as talented as mc eiht when it comes to story telling and making good music for the real nigga'z thats strugglin right now ??????

IF NOT THEN SHUT YOUR CORNY ASS THE FUCK LIL DUDE YOUR NOT MAKING SENSE AT ALL !!!!!!!!!!   GYEAH

COMPTON 4 LIFE = MC EIHT & COMPTON'S MOST WANTED = ORIGINAL TRAGNIEW PARK COMPTON CRIPS 159TH STREET  W/S !!!!!!!
HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERD TACKING EIHT DICK OUT YOUR MOUTH  ??? ??? ?????

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #119 on: September 18, 2005, 11:11:09 AM »
y do u all you westside haters keep goin on about dicks,
we like mc eiht yea so whats up
we like his cos he real not because of how many records he dun sold

i wouldent give a fuck if he sold 200 round his own hood, hes a z real as it gets

WESTSIDE FO LIFE CPT TILL WE DIE

Boss mobster.....Compton Cyco........Steiht Up Fuckin Menace