Author Topic: Cam'ron disses MC Eiht (RUMOR)  (Read 1926 times)

SGV

Re: Cam'ron disses MC Eiht (RUMOR)
« Reply #120 on: September 18, 2005, 11:54:27 AM »

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SMOKIN ??? Nothing

NOT KNOW FOR ANTHING BUT BATTLING DJ QUIK , MENACE II SOCIETY , & STREIHT UP MENACE ???? Yup!

HOW CAN YOU BE NUMBER #1 ON THE BILLBOARD CHARTS FOR 5 WEEKS STRAIGHT AND NOT BE KNOWN ??? Ask any one hit wonder.

and have you ever heard of compton's most wanted -  growing up in the hood , hood took me under , def wish  ????????? Yes, I have. Nothing amazing.

music 2 drive by , it's a compton thang , straight check'n em   ????????????????? See above.

does 1 person outside of your neigborhood even no you and have you sold of 15 millon records  ?????????????? People know me outside of my neighborhood, of course. Sales don't matter nothing. Nelly's sold more than that off of like 2-3 records.

have you got an award for a movie role  ???????? What award did Eiht get?

have you been on the cover of famous magazine's  ????????? When was the last time he was on the cover of the Source? YEARS ago. People have forgetten about that by now.

have you been on b.e.t  and had numerous vidoes's played daily  ??????????????? When was the last time he had a video on Major rotation on BET? YEARS ago. People have forgotten about that by now.

have you been on tour to europe and did shows in front of thousands of fans ???????? When was the last time he had a tour in Europe? YEARS ago. People have forgotten about that by now.

do you have  a  international fan base like eiht does  ????????? Of course I do. I write on Dubcnn... Many people read the site from all over the world.

have you ever been to compton or gang bang or sold dope  ????????????? Been to Compton plenty of times, my Aunt used to live there. Never was dumb enough to gang bang or sell dope.

have you been in a battle with dj quik  ???????? LOL. What the hell does this prove?

have you ever met mc eiht in person ????????? Nope. I don't even think I'd recognize him.

have you ever sold platinum album's ???????? Sales again?

have you ever been in the studio and worked on a whole album if so i bet it was no where near as good as eiht's shit ????????? What are you really trying to prove?

are you as talented as mc eiht when it comes to story telling and making good music for the real nigga'z thats strugglin right now ?????? Right now? Eiht's horrible now.

IF NOT THEN SHUT YOUR CORNY ASS THE FUCK LIL DUDE YOUR NOT MAKING SENSE AT ALL !!!!!!!!!!   GYEAH

COMPTON 4 LIFE = MC EIHT & COMPTON'S MOST WANTED = ORIGINAL TRAGNIEW PARK COMPTON CRIPS 159TH STREET  W/S !!!!!!!

ComptonCyco... Fly your happy bloke self to L.A., I'll get Sly Boogy to meet you in his Pink shit in that picture. You tell him he's not Black and that he's gay for wearing Pink.

westside159

« Reply #121 on: September 18, 2005, 10:58:45 PM »

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SMOKIN ??? Nothing

NOT KNOW FOR ANTHING BUT BATTLING DJ QUIK , MENACE II SOCIETY , & STREIHT UP MENACE ???? Yup!

HOW CAN YOU BE NUMBER #1 ON THE BILLBOARD CHARTS FOR 5 WEEKS STRAIGHT AND NOT BE KNOWN ??? Ask any one hit wonder.

and have you ever heard of compton's most wanted -  growing up in the hood , hood took me under , def wish  ????????? Yes, I have. Nothing amazing.

music 2 drive by , it's a compton thang , straight check'n em   ????????????????? See above.

does 1 person outside of your neigborhood even no you and have you sold of 15 millon records  ?????????????? People know me outside of my neighborhood, of course. Sales don't matter nothing. Nelly's sold more than that off of like 2-3 records.

have you got an award for a movie role  ???????? What award did Eiht get?

have you been on the cover of famous magazine's  ????????? When was the last time he was on the cover of the Source? YEARS ago. People have forgetten about that by now.

have you been on b.e.t  and had numerous vidoes's played daily  ??????????????? When was the last time he had a video on Major rotation on BET? YEARS ago. People have forgotten about that by now.

have you been on tour to europe and did shows in front of thousands of fans ???????? When was the last time he had a tour in Europe? YEARS ago. People have forgotten about that by now.

do you have  a  international fan base like eiht does  ????????? Of course I do. I write on Dubcnn... Many people read the site from all over the world.

have you ever been to compton or gang bang or sold dope  ????????????? Been to Compton plenty of times, my Aunt used to live there. Never was dumb enough to gang bang or sell dope.

have you been in a battle with dj quik  ???????? LOL. What the hell does this prove?

have you ever met mc eiht in person ????????? Nope. I don't even think I'd recognize him.

have you ever sold platinum album's ???????? Sales again?

have you ever been in the studio and worked on a whole album if so i bet it was no where near as good as eiht's shit ????????? What are you really trying to prove?

are you as talented as mc eiht when it comes to story telling and making good music for the real nigga'z thats strugglin right now ?????? Right now? Eiht's horrible now.

IF NOT THEN SHUT YOUR CORNY ASS THE FUCK LIL DUDE YOUR NOT MAKING SENSE AT ALL !!!!!!!!!!   GYEAH

COMPTON 4 LIFE = MC EIHT & COMPTON'S MOST WANTED = ORIGINAL TRAGNIEW PARK COMPTON CRIPS 159TH STREET  W/S !!!!!!!

ComptonCyco... Fly your happy bloke self to L.A., I'll get Sly Boogy to meet you in his Pink shit in that picture. You tell him he's not Black and that he's gay for wearing Pink.

you cant be serious corny lil guy   ::) ::)   who the fuck is sly boogie  ??? ??? ???   

SGV

« Reply #122 on: September 19, 2005, 12:48:29 AM »
Somebody who is more important than Eiht.

J Bananas

« Reply #123 on: September 19, 2005, 01:50:19 AM »
haha mc eiht is so much gayer than cam, cams wearin pink shit but he's actually doing something new where as eiht is just talking shit about wearing wrong colors like he's some fuckin judge and his ass looks like every other black dude in la with a rap deal. eiht is hatin cuz he's really a bitch and afraid to do anything new. gyeah gyeah gyeah gyeah (and i meant the juelz version homie!!!!)

grampdook

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #124 on: September 19, 2005, 07:53:07 AM »
haha mc eiht is so much gayer than cam, cams wearin pink shit but he's actually doing something new where as eiht is just talking shit about wearing wrong colors like he's some fuckin judge and his ass looks like every other black dude in la with a rap deal. eiht is hatin cuz he's really a bitch and afraid to do anything new. gyeah gyeah gyeah gyeah (and i meant the juelz version homie!!!!)

New Compton and Watts homies dissin Dipset at http://shazzloc.com 

UAK

« Reply #125 on: September 19, 2005, 07:58:23 AM »

Chea chea chea chea  :D Fuck MC Eiht unknown mofo.

Joe Allbaugh

• Lil Geezy
  • Donate to Hurricane Katrina relief now!
« Reply #126 on: September 21, 2005, 12:12:43 PM »
bitch ass mc eiht thinks he's the fashion police he should just go apply at E! tonight and become a west hollywood homo like he wishes he could.

Crown

• 'G'
« Reply #127 on: September 21, 2005, 05:34:01 PM »
New York niggas is biased than a motherfucka, you can NOT have ANY serious discussion with them niggas on rap. Any wonder why Ice Cube is NEVER in a New York niggas Top 5, Top 10, or fucking Top 20. Somethings are opinion other shit is JUST HATING. I rep the WEST, there are Legends from the East, but Cam'ron IS NOT ONE OF THEM!!!!   He cant fuck wit Eiht. He aint got as many hits, hes suspect with dat pink shit, and Eiht been hood since Cam'ron was probably rockin hi top fades and jelly shoes, wearing polka dots, doing the kid n play kick step.
WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!

westside159

« Reply #128 on: September 21, 2005, 07:42:37 PM »

Chea chea chea chea  :D Fuck MC Eiht unknown mofo.

your a fuckin joke just like them corny ass dip shit clowns fake ass tramp's !!!!!!!

gyeah they can never reach the legend of mc eiht & compton's most wanted  period !!!!!

GYEAH GYEAH GYEAH - DONT FUCK WITH THE STREIHT UP MENACE   FAKE NIGGA'Z  COMPTON 4 LIFE = TRAGNIEW PARK COMPTON CRIPS 159TH STREET W/S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK THE DIP SHIT'S FAGGOTS THER NOBODY'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LatinoThugPassion

• 'G'
  • Theze Nuttz
« Reply #129 on: September 22, 2005, 07:21:14 AM »
yo mc ehit may not have advanced lyrics but atleaste? he's really rapping about
HIS LIFE unlike the dipset who only one of there members is even hood like that (jim jones)
juelz aint real cam sure aint hell rell aint no slob he just hustled and the other nigga they had
that was real died and freeky zeekys cd will never see the light of day
and im from the east
Latin Thug Passion

Okka

« Reply #130 on: September 22, 2005, 07:24:19 AM »
Eiht -> Cam'Ron (everyday, allday)

westside159

« Reply #131 on: September 22, 2005, 10:31:54 PM »
gyeah one of the most vicious mc's to ever touch the microphone = MC EIHT  AKA  STREIHT UP MENACE 

REAL COMPTON MUSIC 4 LIFE  EIHTHYPE'S STILL IN THE MUTHAFUCKIN  HOUSE   NIGGA  GYEAH !!!!!!!   159TH STREET W/S

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #132 on: September 22, 2005, 10:35:41 PM »
lol

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #133 on: September 26, 2005, 03:48:51 AM »
theres a lot of bitches here man^

acbaylove

Re: Cam'ron disses MC Eiht