Author Topic: Cam'ron disses MC Eiht (RUMOR)  (Read 1928 times)

Caution2006

Re: Cam'ron disses MC Eiht (RUMOR)
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2005, 05:27:33 PM »
^ i bet camron fucks more bitches then you can dream of, and i dont really care if i piss off some homo on a msg bored, its pretty funny and sad actually...

get off camron's nuts you fucking GAY GROUPIE

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2005, 05:27:56 PM »
ok im not gonna reply to what you said and im not gonna "attack" you again cuz yea its useless , just wanted to let you know i dislike you .. now one simple question what the fuck is that picture under your nickname? someone you want to be like? thanks for the answer, and dont answer cuz i like the actor hes funny, yea.. put a photo of an actor on a hiphop board
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2005, 05:31:34 PM »
^ 1 - i dont even like camron that much, i dont wana be lookin like no dipset dickrider, i actually hate jeulz and jim jones and the rest, but i do like camron, but the main point im arguing is that pink is not gay, and pink should not be mentioned wen talking about a rappers skill, ok dont like me, im not gonna cry, and u know hes funny, so thats why i have him, who cares if its a hip hop board, what u got in your avar, a face with a blue bandana, damn ur cool casue u support gangs, i wana be like you ::)...

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2005, 05:33:30 PM »
it's not that i support gangs i could put a red death row icon too thats just the dpg logo and i like dpg crew...

... matter of fact my msn icon is the death row logo in red ..
« Last Edit: March 15, 2005, 05:35:45 PM by JpM »
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

Woodrow

« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2005, 05:37:27 PM »
Things that come up when somebody searches for pink:

Notice the flowers, and feminine items. Like it or not, Pink is associated with women and femininity in our society. They dress baby boys in blue, and baby girls in pink. A mildly successful rapper isn't going to change society's norms.

madsamoan

Re: Cam'ron disses MC Eiht
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2005, 05:38:53 PM »
^ no, please respond, i want to know what wise words you have to contribute

btw i thought this was pretty funny
http://www.hiphopmusic.com/archives/000502.html

^
That's pretty fun.
But since you want to know what wise words i wanna say well....
It takes a real man to say that they got Lindsay Lohan in their Avatar...lol

Anyways, A wise man named Rodney King once said...
Can't we all just get along?

madsamoan

« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2005, 05:40:56 PM »
Things that come up when somebody searches for pink:

Notice the flowers, and feminine items. Like it or not, Pink is associated with women and femininity in our society. They dress baby boys in blue, and baby girls in pink. A mildly successful rapper isn't going to change society's norms.

Let's see how White Boy responds to this

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2005, 05:44:27 PM »
to woodrow, fuck societys norms, i live in america,more then half of the societys norms is being christian (im not) drinking discusting domestic beer ( fuck that) driving shitty american cars ( i hate) voting for a hick ( fuck him) .. shit i can go on all day...

and

^
That's pretty fun.

its hillary duff, and a real man to say they got a hot chick in their sig?  ::)... i dont get it.. o ok, so a REAL MAN has other MEN in his sig, cause thats wat real men do, and no we cant get along as long as we keep disagreeing in petty shit

madsamoan

« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2005, 05:56:38 PM »
to woodrow, fuck societys norms, i live in america,more then half of the societys norms is being christian (im not) drinking discusting domestic beer ( fuck that) driving shitty american cars ( i hate) voting for a hick ( fuck him) .. shit i can go on all day...

and

^
That's pretty fun.

its hillary duff, and a real man to say they got a hot chick in their sig?  ::)... i dont get it.. o ok, so a REAL MAN has other MEN in his sig, cause thats wat real men do, and no we cant get along as long as we keep disagreeing in petty shit

Maybe i'm seeing it from a different point of view.
You think it's cool to have  a hot chick like Lindsay Lohan in their avatar but i look at it like it's kinda funny.
It's cool if you have somebody like Janet, Mariah,or Beyonce...chicks with looks and talent.
Lindsay Lohan and chicks like Ashlee Simpson and JoJo are average with no talent.
That's what i meant and i should have clarified that, my bad.

Woodrow

« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2005, 06:00:09 PM »
I don't think you understand what a norm is:

"Expectations of how a person or persons will behave in a given situation based on established protocols, rules of conduct or accepted social practices."

What you've listed are personal choices. America is based on personal freedom. You have the freedom to break norms and I have the personal freedom to make fun of you for breaking them.

Do what you want, but the fact stands that Pink = Feminine.

Do you think it's a coincidence that the gay community picked a pink triangle as one of it's symbols?

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2005, 06:05:25 PM »
camron got no skills at all. dude says the same word in ever sentence and calls it a "rhyme." plus dudes a faggot for wearing pink

kellyboy

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2005, 06:14:33 PM »
damn i heard about it, gotta see what happens

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
Re: Cam'ron disses MC Eiht
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2005, 06:21:50 PM »
See, this is why the West never has a chance to come back. We're so stuck on giving it up to these old ass rappers, instead of the new kids. Fuck a MC Eiht. Move on already homie!

Eiht yapped on Cam first, so its only right for Cam to yap back.

i feel u folk.. i personally dont see whats wrong with wearin pink.. i dont wear it.. but if a nigga wears it so what.... cant be no gayer than men wearin fur coats,perms,braids,earrings etc

eiht did speak on him 1st...why he wait til his album was about 2 come out to start about this... i dont know.. he should spoke on it when camron started doin the pink shit...

but when it came down 2 it.. eiht cant see camron in a battle.. and i like both of these niggas

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2005, 06:38:49 PM »
w/e, im done here, im not advocating camron, cause im faaaaaaar from a huge fan, and im tired of advocating pink cause its all opinions, to each his own.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2005, 06:40:09 PM »
i think the whole interview was on posted on sohh.com and everybody realized ´shits fake