Author Topic: Cam'ron disses MC Eiht (RUMOR)  (Read 1933 times)

Matrix Heart

Re: Cam'ron disses MC Eiht (RUMOR)
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2005, 06:43:49 PM »
^ i bet camron fucks more bitches then you can dream of, and i dont really care if i piss off some homo on a msg bored, its pretty funny and sad actually...

get off camron's nuts you fucking GAY GROUPIE

Atleast Cam'ron wasn't a male stripper with a tongue ring that was denied by his girlfriend on Change of Heart  :D

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2005, 07:36:54 PM »
^ i bet camron fucks more bitches then you can dream of, and i dont really care if i piss off some homo on a msg bored, its pretty funny and sad actually...

Atleast Cam'ron wasn't a male stripper with a tongue ring that was denied by his girlfriend on Change of Heart  :D

*nearly chokes on M&M's*

Oh my God, that was good. I still hate Cam'ron, for he has little talent, but at least his fans keep things interesting.

biggeazy-e

• 'G'
« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2005, 08:33:59 PM »
to woodrow, fuck societys norms, i live in america,more then half of the societys norms is being christian (im not) drinking discusting domestic beer ( fuck that) driving shitty american cars ( i hate) voting for a hick ( fuck him) .. shit i can go on all day...

way off topic, but (and this isn't only directed to you)
if you don't buy american cars, you have no right to bash them... i will never buy or own a non american car, fuck a japanese car.. fuck an electrical hazard european car......
you're a complete fucking idiot if you're gonna complain about something you do nothing about...

by you not supporting american car companies, you are not only not contributing shit to the american economy, but, you're also funding foreign research...... you're paying honda to try to make better cars, then, you're comparing american cars, which you dont help anyways....

the more you post, you sound more and more like a fucking idiot, and i realize why people seem to not like you.......

once and for all..

FUCK CAM'RON, HE IS NOT A WEST COAST ARTIST, HE IS NOT A LEGEND, HE IS A SHITTY LYRICIST... WHY ARE WE EVEN DISCUSSING HIM?????

also, (whiteboy), you're dissing homeboy for having a dpg logo in his avitar, claiming that he is supporting gangs... your fuckin dumb ass has a picture of fake ass bangers (BUSTERS) throwing up a fake ass treetop sign..... HOW THE FUCK IS THAT NOT SUPPORTING "GANGS" (well, in your case, posers)
chevy fuck rice

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2005, 08:37:29 PM »
^ for the record , i dont like dipset, i like hillary duff, i will stick by my statement of Fuck american cars, when they start making quality, thats wen ill buy 1, and right know, the only 1 thats nice is the 300c, and maybe some jeeps, but fuck all that, i like my jap and german cars.

biggeazy-e

• 'G'
« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2005, 08:41:45 PM »
^ for the record , i dont like dipset, i like hillary duff, i will stick by my statement of Fuck american cars, when they start making quality, thats wen ill buy 1, and right know, the only 1 thats nice is the 300c, and maybe some jeeps, but fuck all that, i like my jap and german cars.
is the 300c nice, or does it have high quality??????

i can already see what you look for in a car........
chevy fuck rice

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: March 15, 2005, 08:57:30 PM »
to woodrow, fuck societys norms, i live in america,more then half of the societys norms is being christian (im not) drinking discusting domestic beer ( fuck that) driving shitty american cars ( i hate) voting for a hick ( fuck him) .. shit i can go on all day...

way off topic, but (and this isn't only directed to you)
if you don't buy american cars, you have no right to bash them... i will never buy or own a non american car, fuck a japanese car.. fuck an electrical hazard european car......
you're a complete fucking idiot if you're gonna complain about something you do nothing about...

by you not supporting american car companies, you are not only not contributing shit to the american economy, but, you're also funding foreign research...... you're paying honda to try to make better cars, then, you're comparing american cars, which you dont help anyways....

the more you post, you sound more and more like a fucking idiot, and i realize why people seem to not like you.......

once and for all..

FUCK CAM'RON, HE IS NOT A WEST COAST ARTIST, HE IS NOT A LEGEND, HE IS A SHITTY LYRICIST... WHY ARE WE EVEN DISCUSSING HIM?????
word,I'd prop if I could. Give me a Chevy anyday

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2005, 09:22:47 PM »

*nearly chokes on M&M's*

Oh my God, that was good. I still hate Cam'ron, for he has little talent, but at least his fans keep things interesting.
no kidding ... lmao
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2005, 09:32:31 PM »
camron can get's fucked
United Arab States

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2005, 10:15:17 PM »
WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THESE NEW YORK NIGGAZ WEARING PINK ANYWAY? LOL..  SHIT, I'D RATHER BE ON CHANGE OF HEART THAN RUN AROUND THE CITY WEARING PINK, AT LEAST A NIGGA GET TO FUCC AFTER THE SHOW..

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2005, 10:18:49 PM »
i got Cam'ron's album from my cousin, Purple Haze is a pretty good album, but for him to diss Eiht like that is not cool
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #70 on: March 16, 2005, 12:17:25 AM »
eiht will destroy him
I mean its camron, if u cant win a battle from him u have no tongue and ur gay

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

from the yay

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2005, 08:53:59 AM »
fuck camron and dipset,they suck and never contributed anything usefull to the game

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Re: Cam'ron disses MC Eiht
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2005, 09:31:53 AM »
Eiht is garbage now.

Purple Haze >>> Every MC Eiht album since like 98.

Yea i agree witt you on this, coz Cam'ron got all those Kindergarden rhymes............. ::)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #73 on: March 16, 2005, 09:39:28 AM »
is the 300c nice, or does it have high quality??????

i can already see what you look for in a car........
for an american car, its nice, but compare any chevy, ford, etc to a audi or bmw, the only thing it might have is more horsepower, but its garbage

SGV

« Reply #74 on: March 16, 2005, 09:50:43 AM »
Cam can and does spit a lot of garbage, no doubt, but Eiht hasn't spit a real ill verse in years.

Cam at the VERY least has dope wordplay, something Eiht don't.

What was that WACK play on Lloyd Banks' line that he came up with in that one interview? "You don't have to go all the way to New York to get your Gang Unit"? HORRIBLE. And he thought it was slick.