Author Topic: Cam'ron disses MC Eiht (RUMOR)  (Read 1935 times)

'EclipZe

Re: Cam'ron disses MC Eiht (RUMOR)
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2005, 09:54:37 AM »
^ i bet camron fucks more bitches then you can dream of, and i dont really care if i piss off some homo on a msg bored, its pretty funny and sad actually...

get off camron's nuts you fucking GAY GROUPIE

Atleast Cam'ron wasn't a male stripper with a tongue ring that was denied by his girlfriend on Change of Heart  :D

^ lol

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2005, 12:20:04 PM »
Yo whiteboy fuck you and fuck your japanese cars.

wcsoldier

« Reply #77 on: March 16, 2005, 12:27:11 PM »
lol at the Dipset stan  ;D ans at dogs who say Cam is better than Mc eiht. Some need to move on mtv or trl forums ???

Matrix Heart

« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2005, 12:49:48 PM »

Stfu get that fag out of your sig.

American cars are pieces of shit < Japanese & German.

biggeazy-e

• 'G'
« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2005, 01:06:42 PM »

Stfu get that fag out of your sig.

American cars are pieces of shit < Japanese & German.
FUCK A JAPANESE CAR, FUCK A EUROPEAN CAR, FUCK A GERMAN CAR, FUCK CAM'RON, FUCK DIP SET, FUCK PINK....... I'LL KEEP GOING IF YOU WANT....
chevy fuck rice

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2005, 01:38:53 PM »
you want me to get rid of the fag in my sig but you have a full grown man wearing a pink hat.
fuck the japs and the germans AKA the axis powers, ill do fine with a droptop cadillac. and thats how the westcoast roll

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2005, 02:05:40 PM »
LOL Camron is garbage, even eastcoast muhafuckas gotta admit that. He's like a disneyland rapper. Plus, IF this interview is real...he's perpetratin like hell. Pretendin to not know who Eiht is....but then knows about the "Gyeah". Fake ass clown.

SGV

« Reply #82 on: March 16, 2005, 02:22:53 PM »
People know about MC Eiht because he was A-Wax, says "Geah" and got ripped by DJ Quik.

They probably know "Streiht Up Menace" but not much else.

Eiht made dope music from the Early to Mid 90s. But anything after that....GARBAGE!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #83 on: March 16, 2005, 02:37:57 PM »
i heard purple haze is kinda dope, could be wrong, but thats what my nigga was sayin

madsamoan

« Reply #84 on: March 16, 2005, 04:01:12 PM »
Since Camron is wearing purple now maybe he can write a new theme song for Barney the Dinosaur

SGV

« Reply #85 on: March 16, 2005, 04:11:31 PM »
Diplomats >>> Booyaa T.R.I.B.E.

Cmon homie! Ridd got flow and thats IT. His lyrics are wack. Kobra and Gawtti are even worse lyrically and have NO flows.

madsamoan

« Reply #86 on: March 16, 2005, 05:54:32 PM »
Diplomats >>> Booyaa T.R.I.B.E.

Cmon homie! Ridd got flow and thats IT. His lyrics are wack. Kobra and Gawtti are even worse lyrically and have NO flows.

Whoa!
Did i hit a nerve? I thought this thread was about MC Eiht/Camron but now it's about Boo-Yaa Tribe?
Kobra and Gawtti don't rap fool! I know that for a fact. Ridd and Murder One handles that! Besides, I remember when you was giving Boo-Yaa props when y'all was covering their last album and now you're talking shit? Whatever. There are a lot of Samoan cats other than Ridd from Boo-Yaa than can spit and i'll leave it at that Homeboy.
Go to Carson and tell them Boys what you think and make sure you bring some extra drawers in case you shit on yourself.

Matrix Heart

« Reply #87 on: March 16, 2005, 05:55:41 PM »
FUCK A JAPANESE CAR, FUCK A EUROPEAN CAR, FUCK A GERMAN CAR, FUCK CAM'RON, FUCK DIP SET, FUCK PINK....... I'LL KEEP GOING IF YOU WANT....
:psych:

you want me to get rid of the fag in my sig but you have a full grown man wearing a pink hat.
fuck the japs and the germans AKA the axis powers, ill do fine with a droptop cadillac. and thats how the westcoast roll

No we don't...only broke ass motherfucker drive old Cadillacs.

Westcoast is Honda, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Lexus, Mercedes Benz etc...

i heard purple haze is kinda dope, could be wrong, but thats what my nigga was sayin

It's dope.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2005, 06:08:11 PM by No and then »

SGV

« Reply #88 on: March 16, 2005, 06:38:50 PM »
Whoa!
Did i hit a nerve? I thought this thread was about MC Eiht/Camron but now it's about Boo-Yaa Tribe?
Kobra and Gawtti don't rap fool! I know that for a fact. Ridd and Murder One handles that! Besides, I remember when you was giving Boo-Yaa props when y'all was covering their last album and now you're talking shit? Whatever. There are a lot of Samoan cats other than Ridd from Boo-Yaa than can spit and i'll leave it at that Homeboy.
Go to Carson and tell them Boys what you think and make sure you bring some extra drawers in case you shit on yourself.

Listen to the last album homeboy. You know for a fact Kobra and Gawtti don't rap eh? LOL.

Murder One's garbage on the mic, too. BTW, Booyaa was my first interview. I got love for them, but as far as rappin' goes, they're garbage. Yes, it's about Eiht and Cam, but ya'll wanna bring up errelevent shit like his clothes, I'll bring up errelevent shit like Booyaa.

I go to Carson a lot. I used to bang a bitch there and my best friends cousin stays there. Save that "Go to Carson" shit for someone else.

How you gonna have Battle Cat produce all but 1 track (and that 1 track is produced by Eminem, featuring a verse by him AND B-Real), as well as have Mack 10 on your first single, and STILL flop?

madsamoan

« Reply #89 on: March 16, 2005, 07:51:49 PM »
Whoa!

Listen to the last album homeboy. You know for a fact Kobra and Gawtti don't rap eh? LOL.

Murder One's garbage on the mic, too. BTW, Booyaa was my first interview. I got love for them, but as far as rappin' goes, they're garbage. Yes, it's about Eiht and Cam, but ya'll wanna bring up errelevent shit like his clothes, I'll bring up errelevent shit like Booyaa.

I go to Carson a lot. I used to bang a bitch there and my best friends cousin stays there. Save that "Go to Carson" shit for someone else.

How you gonna have Battle Cat produce all but 1 track (and that 1 track is produced by Eminem, featuring a verse by him AND B-Real), as well as have Mack 10 on your first single, and STILL flop?

I've listened to their last album "West Koasta Nostra" and i personally don't like it."West Koasta Nostra" was not a great album. I don't like a group album that comes off more like a compilation just to help sell records. Even the album title is corny. Just because i'm a Boo-Yaa Tribe fan doesn't mean i'm going to dick ride them and pretend i love and appreciate every music they put out. I told you that Kobra and Gawtti are wack on the mic
but that's not their job but then you would know these things if you once did an interview with them,right? I support Boo-Yaa Tribe and all Usos who's grindin' in Hip Hop or whatever other genre of music so i hope that's okay with you Mr. Dubcc Reporter.
Fuck Battlecat and his wack ass beats! Who gives a fuck if that caused the album to flop? I don't give a shit. As for you "Been to Carson a lot, banged a bitch,my best friend's cousin lives there" speech supposed to make you Hood? Whatever.

I think it's a bitch move on your part to come at me about Boo-Yaa when i wasn't even speaking on that in this thread,especially for someone
who interviewed them same cats you're hating on now. SGV, I'm done with this, I'm ready to move on, are you?
Cause we can go on and on and on about this....Homeboy.

Checkmate, your move!