Author Topic: explanation of my theory...  (Read 204 times)

rafsta

Re: explanation of my theory...
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2005, 06:11:07 PM »
i have no fuckin idea of what ur point is......u have just confused the shit out of me ??? ??? ???......u think u could explain ur point a little easier.....because whatever ur point is, seems interesting

basically i'm saying anything is possible, anything you can imagine is achievable... alls we have to do is find a way to re-program our minds, i used the analogy of i-robot because basically all the robots in i-robots are the same (us as humans are the same as Jesus) were just programmed differently, but the potential is still there... only the strongest mind could acomplish such a feat, I for one doubt I could do it... i am weak and feeble at times... but i feel as though i am weak and feeble at times when to others i would appear strong, being completely giving to God is such a hard task in our modern age, there are 1 million and one temptations thrown at us every minute, giving into one is enough to prove your unworthiness to God....

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: explanation of my theory...
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2005, 06:14:41 PM »
i watched i-robot tonight and it helped me understand my theory that nothing, i mean nothing is impossible.

the reason i say this, is we are only bound by rules, rules can be broken but first you must understand them all to be able to break them successfully.

what i'm getting at is my interpretation of i-robot, i relate it very distantly to the story of Jesus Christ.

OK in i-robot all the robots must follow 3 simple rules, if you have seen the movie you know the rules.
1. a robot may not harm a human
2. a robot may not harm itself unless it conflicts with rule 1
3. a robot must protect itself at all costs unless it conflicts with rule 1 or 2

if i got the rules wrong it doesn't matter it's not the point.

what i'm getting at is there was 1 robot created without these rules, it does what it want's.

how i relate this to jesus ? jesus was the son of god, we are all children of God but Jesus was sent directly by God. In I-robot God is symbolised by the professor which created Sonny (the robot without these rules), Jesus could walk on water and heal the sick etc. We cannot do this because we cannot get passed these rules because our understanding cannot comprehend them.

It doesn't mean we cannot do it, it is possible, we just must figure out the true world, break free of everything, physics, and the physical life.

this really got me thinking, I'll leave my post at that for now, as the questions come i'll think of more.

Interesting post.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)