Author Topic: War again!!!  (Read 932 times)

Kurupt007

Re: War again!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2002, 09:56:44 AM »
Eminem Only diss lil bitchez
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2002, 10:08:28 AM »
Eminem Only diss lil bitchez

Except for Canibus yeah. And he'll never diss Suge. Tha Row will have good chances of comin back, especially if Xzibit's gonna help them, but before I get sum reliable information I won't believe this. X is really down with Dre & Em and he can't be down with Dre no more if he does shit with tha row. Plus he never had connections to Death Row/Tha Row, far as I can remember. EDI even kinda dissed him, but aight that was way back

That_Cracka_J

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2002, 06:25:11 PM »
I WOULD like to see Eminem diss Suge Knight and Death Row.

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2002, 12:44:32 AM »
i doubt em will diss tha row...
same to dre...

em should betta not fuck around wit da row...
or some bloods will destroy him on one of his next concerts !!!

like they did wit snoop...haahahahahaha

peace
GT
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

themovie

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2002, 01:08:18 AM »
same to dre...

peace
GT

AH AH AH AH
FUNNY SHIT
AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH
 ::)

Juice

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2002, 01:17:18 AM »

AH AH AH AH
FUNNY SHIT
AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH
 ::)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

UPINSMOKETOUR

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2002, 07:21:43 AM »
same to dre...

peace
GT

HAHHAHAHAHAHAH

EMINEM is more talentfull then tha row, tha row havent a chance against SLIM SHADY

I got a list here's the order of my list that it's in/ It goes Reggie, Jay-Z, Tupac and Biggie, Andre from Outkast, Jada, Kurupt, Nas and then me/ But in this industry, I'm the cause of a lot of envy so when I'm not put on this list, the shit does not offend me/That's why you see me walkin' around like nothin's bothering me, even though half you people gotta fuckin' problem with me/ you hate it but you know respect you got to give me. The press's wet dream like Bobby an Whitney Nate hit me...

Dr. Dre, wants to square dance with me / Nasty Nas, wants to square dance with me / X to the Z, wants to square dance with me / Busta Rhymes, wants to square dance with me / Cana-bitch, won't square dance with me / Fan-a-bitch, won't square dance with me / Canada-bis, don't want no parts of me / Dirty Dozen, wants to square dance with you / Yee-Haw!!!

V Gotti: H.N.I.C.

• 'G'
  • They Say a Party Ain't a Party Till The West At It
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2002, 07:58:33 AM »
this whole row this is a wait and see thing. I dont personally think the row will do shit, but im not a fortune teller and ive been wrong in the past (kurupt going to death row)
All I really know your ho wants to be with me and she ain't playin!

I don't give a fuck 'cause I'm just drinkin, smokin, straight West Coastin

budsmokeronly

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2002, 07:59:27 AM »
I don't doubt Eminem ability to make a good diss song towards the row, but I do doubt that he ever would do such a thing.  I think dogghouse/dpg will destroy tha row in a beef battle on wax.  Tha row has what- crooked I, Kurupt, Eastwood.  Who else?  Mayber Murder Inc. to help them out.  Murder Inc. sucks balls.  I doubt Kurupt will get very involved.  Crooked I is a great rapper and has really great skills, but you don't have to be the best mc to make a excellent diss song.  Look at Hit em Up, and real mutha fuckin Gz.  No real lyrical madness in these songs, but they got the point across very well, and they are extremely dope songs.  Then look at the dogghouse/dpg side and see who they got riding for them: Snoop, Daz, Tray D, Goldie Loc, Bad Azz, Soopafly, E-White, RBX, Lil' C-Style plus they got hot beats.  Not only that they got a whole album dissing the row.  IMO Dogghouse/DPG is gonna whoop they fucking asses.  I bet Kurupt regrets his decision more and more everyday.

Juice

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2002, 08:07:22 AM »
My 20 cents: Only Snoop, Tray Deee and Daz got the balls to diss Tha Row. And Kurupt, Crooked I & Eastwood can diss DPG back. And lyrically Tha Row wins, imo (Crooked I better than Snoop & Kurupt better than Daz). They won in the past with Too Gangsta For Radio, dissing the fuck outta Dre-Snoop-DPG. They can win again with Crooked I & Kurupt involved. And maybe Xzibit too, as a guest. Plus Snoop betta not fuck with Murder Inc. or they can have East Coast rappers helping them. C'mon.. Snoop's track, like some1 said, aint nothing special. The thing that made it a "great track" is just the fact that he dissed Suge, not the lyrics or the production or something. But c'mon.. Crooked I's reply will destroy Snoop.

V Gotti: H.N.I.C.

• 'G'
  • They Say a Party Ain't a Party Till The West At It
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2002, 08:08:26 AM »
I bet Kurupt regrets his decision more and more everyday.

Thats for sure. No matter what his career as a topnotch artist is approaching an abrupt end. He lost all of his old connections to the DPGC camp and Dre. Tha Row has dick to back him up (no artists, no production, no promotion)
All I really know your ho wants to be with me and she ain't playin!

I don't give a fuck 'cause I'm just drinkin, smokin, straight West Coastin

budsmokeronly

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2002, 08:21:51 AM »
My 20 cents: Only Snoop, Tray Deee and Daz got the balls to diss Tha Row. And Kurupt, Crooked I & Eastwood can diss DPG back. And lyrically Tha Row wins, imo (Crooked I better than Snoop & Kurupt better than Daz). They won in the past with Too Gangsta For Radio, dissing the fuck outta Dre-Snoop-DPG. They can win again with Crooked I & Kurupt involved. And maybe Xzibit too, as a guest. Plus Snoop betta not fuck with Murder Inc. or they can have East Coast rappers helping them. C'mon.. Snoop's track, like some1 said, aint nothing special. The thing that made it a "great track" is just the fact that he dissed Suge, not the lyrics or the production or something. But c'mon.. Crooked I's reply will destroy Snoop.

you seriously think the row won with TGFTR?  I am no row hater or snoop dickrider at all.  I even bought TGFTR, and that album is a joke.  It wasn't even worth replying too.  The beats were fucking horrible, and no diss song on their was even decent IMO.  The only diss song I liked was the one with Lil C-style, cause I really like lil style.  I really like Crooked I and Kurupt, and I don't have much of an opinion of Eastwood cause I haven't heard much from him.  Like I said before I highly doubt Kurupt will get very involved.  Really all that the row has going for them is crooked I and a reputation.  Hardley anyone even knows who crooked I is.  Tha Row is gonna get served, but it won't shut them up.  Suge will never shut his mouth or stop the bullshit until he is dead.  This is just all my opinion of the matter, I am not right and I am not wrong.  Let's just hope no one gets killed from this bullshit.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2002, 02:50:14 PM »

you seriously think the row won with TGFTR?  I am no row hater or snoop dickrider at all.  I even bought TGFTR, and that album is a joke.  It wasn't even worth replying too.  The beats were fucking horrible, and no diss song on their was even decent IMO.  The only diss song I liked was the one with Lil C-style, cause I really like lil style.  I really like Crooked I and Kurupt, and I don't have much of an opinion of Eastwood cause I haven't heard much from him.  Like I said before I highly doubt Kurupt will get very involved.  Really all that the row has going for them is crooked I and a reputation.  Hardley anyone even knows who crooked I is.  Tha Row is gonna get served, but it won't shut them up.  Suge will never shut his mouth or stop the bullshit until he is dead.  This is just all my opinion of the matter, I am not right and I am not wrong.  Let's just hope no one gets killed from this bullshit.

i agree

TGFTR didn't make them win anything and like I said Kurupt even said he don't want no beef with DPG so his disses won't be anything special if he even makes any disses.

Juice

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2002, 03:02:16 PM »
you seriously think the row won with TGFTR?

Hell yeah i do. You mentioned that Lil C-Style track. But there's that great CJ Mac track, and that Swoop G track. Plus the intro. Shit is tight. Now immagine this shit singed by Crooked I & Kurupt.

And btw Kurupt didnt say he'll never diss DPG. He just said he didnt sign just to diss them, and that he was cool with them. But if they start dissing (Snoop did it 2 times already), he'll reply. I'm pretty sure about it.

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2002, 06:52:03 AM »

word man
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"