Author Topic: War again!!!  (Read 934 times)

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
Re: War again!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2002, 06:52:58 AM »

Hell yeah i do. You mentioned that Lil C-Style track. But there's that great CJ Mac track, and that Swoop G track. Plus the intro. Shit is tight. Now immagine this shit singed by Crooked I & Kurupt.

And btw Kurupt didnt say he'll never diss DPG. He just said he didnt sign just to diss them, and that he was cool with them. But if they start dissing (Snoop did it 2 times already), he'll reply. I'm pretty sure about it.

word word word !!!!
im feelin swooop G fo real !!! same to that cj mac track !!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

budsmokeronly

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2002, 07:05:50 AM »
Hell yeah i do. You mentioned that Lil C-Style track. But there's that great CJ Mac track, and that Swoop G track. Plus the intro. Shit is tight. Now immagine this shit singed by Crooked I & Kurupt.

And btw Kurupt didnt say he'll never diss DPG. He just said he didnt sign just to diss them, and that he was cool with them. But if they start dissing (Snoop did it 2 times already), he'll reply. I'm pretty sure about it.

you gotta be kidding.  I like CJ Mac and all, but IMO that track was straight garbage.  And he is dissing Dr. Dre, and for what reason?  Does Dre even know who CJ Mac is?  Look at Dre's discography and compare it to CJ Mac's discography.  Dre don't need to say nothing to combat this song, his work does all the talking.  I like that Swoop G track too, and the crooked I track and the 2Pac tracks, and the Dresta track.  But IMO the disses were stupid, the beats sucked and there was not one amazing song.  I haven't heard doggystyle allstars yet, but I bet it will blow tgftr out of the water.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2002, 08:01:06 AM »
Big C-Style dissed Suge too in Death Row Is Bitches

How the fuck you gonna diss Snoop Dogg
To a Topp Dogg
The niggaz snitchin like that Doggy izog
You know i read it in the paper
Damn I thought Suge was a gangsta (Snoop: Hell No!)
He cant survive tryin to dick a nigga
And thats for real

We come from the city thats gonna keep it real
Tha gangsta beatz, long beach
Give a fuck about peace
With homies bangin' in the pen
And banging on the streetz
Keep my heat right were I can see
Ridin' though your city with my strap on my seat.
Fuck Police
This is east side long beach
Like biggie smalls said they don't really want beef
You know when your moms aint safe to walk through the streets
My nigga plays 4 keeps
And thats on the beach
2Pac rest in peace

Juice

« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2002, 08:08:52 AM »
you gotta be kidding.  I like CJ Mac and all, but IMO that track was straight garbage.  And he is dissing Dr. Dre, and for what reason?  Does Dre even know who CJ Mac is?  Look at Dre's discography and compare it to CJ Mac's discography.  Dre don't need to say nothing to combat this song, his work does all the talking.  I like that Swoop G track too, and the crooked I track and the 2Pac tracks, and the Dresta track.  But IMO the disses were stupid, the beats sucked and there was not one amazing song.  I haven't heard doggystyle allstars yet, but I bet it will blow tgftr out of the water.

1) To compare Doggy Style All Stars with an album made just to disturb Snoop and to diss him & Dre aint right, imo. Compare Doggy Style All Stars with Death Row's All Star. That's a good comparsion. And you'll see Death Row's shit was 10x better than this shit.
2) You aint feeling CJ Mac? You dont know him? Mmmm... then it's your problem. He's putting songs from years, he aint a rookie or an unknown rapper. And YES he got reasons to diss Dre. He did it BEFORE Too Gangsta For Radio (just buy Platinum Games). He basically dissed Dre for the same reasons of Dres'ta & B.G., & Eazy. Etc.. Cause Dre's a phone-G repping CPT and not even being from there (or actually living there), like Suge said.

Juice

« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2002, 08:10:58 AM »
Big C-Style is not signed to Doggystyle. Why do you think he cares? Plus he launched Crooked I and he's really down with him. I doubt he'll diss Suge now. That track you mentioned is old.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2002, 08:16:42 AM »
1) To compare Doggy Style All Stars with an album made just to disturb Snoop and to diss him & Dre aint right, imo. Compare Doggy Style All Stars with Death Row's All Star. That's a good comparsion. And you'll see Death Row's shit was 10x better than this shit.
2) You aint feeling CJ Mac? You dont know him? Mmmm... then it's your problem. He's putting songs from years, he aint a rookie or an unknown rapper. And YES he got reasons to diss Dre. He did it BEFORE Too Gangsta For Radio (just buy Platinum Games). He basically dissed Dre for the same reasons of Dres'ta & B.G., & Eazy. Etc.. Cause Dre's a phone-G repping CPT and not even being from there (or actually living there), like Suge said.

A death row allstars now?  Who do they have Crooked I.  Kurupt isn't an artist he is just the VP.  And they have Eastwood who we haven't heard a lot of.  You think those 3, and whatever other R&B artists on the row are going to make an album 10x better than the allstars album, I doubt it.So I will compare the row killa album when it drops to tgftr.  And I told you I do know who CJ Mac is and I like him, but he hasn't done shit compared to Dre, in the music industry.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2002, 11:13:24 AM »
He basically dissed Dre for the same reasons of Dres'ta & B.G., & Eazy. Etc.. Cause Dre's a phone-G repping CPT and not even being from there (or actually living there), like Suge said.

Dre is from Compton
I don't get why people always be trippin of that.
Probably just cause Eazy said so

He was born In Compton
He went to school in Compton and lived there.

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2002, 01:40:48 PM »
Crooked I would destroy anyone lyrically, in Snoops camp + Dre's camp.

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2002, 09:26:24 PM »

Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2002, 09:46:37 PM »

Dre is from Compton
I don't get why people always be trippin of that.
Probably just cause Eazy said so

He was born In Compton
He went to school in Compton and lived there.

just listen to T.B. Loc and some dangerous homies...
they aint even complainin bout dre...cause he never lived
and had no homies there!!!

187 Dre
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent

teecee

« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2002, 10:03:19 PM »
Cj Mac is just a jealous muthafucka who is mad cuz he can't sell a muthafuckin record....he himself said he was pissed cuz Dre doesn't give back to Cali rappers and produce for them, and that basically Dre and them (Snoop, Xzibit, etc) have their own circle and they ignore everyone else on the westcoast.......

Juice

« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2002, 11:10:31 PM »
A death row allstars now?  Who do they have Crooked I.  Kurupt isn't an artist he is just the VP.  And they have Eastwood who we haven't heard a lot of.  You think those 3, and whatever other R&B artists on the row are going to make an album 10x better than the allstars album, I doubt it.So I will compare the row killa album when it drops to tgftr.  And I told you I do know who CJ Mac is and I like him, but he hasn't done shit compared to Dre, in the music industry.

I was talking about the released 1996 Death Row Greatest Hits. Comparing Death Row at his best with Doggystyle at his best. Feel me?

just listen to T.B. Loc and some dangerous homies...
they aint even complainin bout dre...cause he never lived
and had no homies there!!!
187 Dre

Juice

« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2002, 11:11:25 PM »
he himself said he was pissed cuz Dre doesn't give back to Cali rappers and produce for them, and that basically Dre and them (Snoop, Xzibit, etc) have their own circle and they ignore everyone else on the westcoast.......

Isnt that real?

Bling_Bling_ho

« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2002, 11:13:44 PM »
bloody ass

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2002, 06:44:50 AM »

I was talking about the released 1996 Death Row Greatest Hits. Comparing Death Row at his best with Doggystyle at his best. Feel me?

What the fuck

Death Row at his best WAS DRE, SNOOP & DPG
(and Pac)

This is Death Row but we talkin about THA Row vs. Doggystyle

This prooves that Death Row ain't shit today.
All the best artists are enemies now