Author Topic: Names For Cronic....  (Read 599 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Names For Cronic....
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2005, 02:50:41 PM »
Honestly though, I hate when people give it names...You know, a dealer can just call his shit whatever he wants (if it's dank shit of course)...People do that to make it sound better, I don't really think two strains of blueberry will be exactly the same, it all depends on how the grower grows it...The main thing you need to know is Stress, Chronic, or Kush...Then there's a bunch of different types of those 3 strains...I dunno, you shouldn't really label your weed, because most of the time it's just bullshit...PeACe

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2005, 02:55:05 PM »
People who can get hooked up with an ounce of BC bud are usually from BC

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2005, 02:56:10 PM »

Not true...You can get BC bud anywhere.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2005, 03:08:49 PM »
Honestly though, I hate when people give it names...You know, a dealer can just call his shit whatever he wants (if it's dank shit of course)...People do that to make it sound better, I don't really think two strains of blueberry will be exactly the same, it all depends on how the grower grows it...The main thing you need to know is Stress, Chronic, or Kush...Then there's a bunch of different types of those 3 strains...I dunno, you shouldn't really label your weed, because most of the time it's just bullshit...PeACe

on the other hand a lot of people that know what theyre buying, and know what theyre selling, call it what it is.  ive had shit kids sayin purple haze i look at it and am like wtf, they like its purple, or its skunk, and im like get the fuck outta here, i get the realness all the time, but i know what ur sayin mad people just do it for the sales....

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2005, 03:09:49 PM »

Not true...You can get BC bud anywhere.
for 90$?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2005, 03:12:51 PM »

on the other hand a lot of people that know what theyre buying, and know what theyre selling, call it what it is.  ive had shit kids sayin purple haze i look at it and am like wtf, they like its purple, or its skunk, and im like get the fuck outta here, i get the realness all the time, but i know what ur sayin mad people just do it for the sales....

It doesn't matter...No two strains grow the same anyways...I mean, I'm not heavily against it being named, just as long as it's dank shit...When someone comes up to me with some regular chronic and tries giving it a name, that's when I get pissed off...

Suga Foot

« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2005, 03:20:21 PM »
Thuglife's got a point, Bud is nothing in BC.  If you know people who grow or sell it, a lot of times they'll just give you some.  Or if you're in a cafe, people will just pass it over to you.

We Fly High

« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2005, 03:35:25 PM »
yup. whenever people tell me names i just shrug it off and dont even pay attention, as long as its some stank ish im all up for it. those names dont mean shit coming from a regular motherfucker that dont grow it.

and its kinda funny, some stupid fucks think any purple bud is good when it actually most of the times means the plant and bud were damaged by the cold weather.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2005, 03:39:18 PM »
i mostly get skunk, its the cheapest and one of the best strains

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2005, 07:03:43 PM »
weed
buzz
m-39
hydro
kiff (hash)

epoxy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2005, 08:09:40 PM »
trainwreck
northern lights
ak-47
grand daddy purple (the real OG shit)
romulan

i've been fuckin with the edibles lately.  Bud and Jerrys ice cream, butter bros chocolate pot brownies.

i love my club card.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2005, 11:11:43 PM »
trainwreck
northern lights
ak-47
grand daddy purple (the real OG shit)
romulan

i've been fuckin with the edibles lately.  Bud and Jerrys ice cream, butter bros chocolate pot brownies.

i love my club card.

Can't wait to get one...Where do you live and how did you obtain yours?