Author Topic: What are some dope European rappers?  (Read 1552 times)

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What are some dope European rappers?
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2005, 12:26:58 PM »
EVERYBODY..make sure you check out this snippet from swedish rapper Adm from his album "My Revolution"..http://www2.nucca.se/spotlight.php?category=news&spotid=1109229431

its not a waste of ya time i promise..swedens finest..DOPE!!

ColdManey

« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2005, 09:18:04 PM »
LMMFAO, european rappers??? HAHAHAHAHAHA awww hell nah. Europeans need to stick to that techno bullshit and ricola commercials. Look at it this way, yall will always have oktoberfest. LOL, european rappers....get the fuck outta here.....HAHAHAHAHAHA

'EclipZe

« Reply #77 on: March 27, 2005, 01:12:37 AM »
lol. THC. i kinda like Negativ though.
omg u heard that THC diss from negativ ahahah, negativ is the best there is in holland.

LMMFAO, european rappers??? HAHAHAHAHAHA awww hell nah. Europeans need to stick to that techno bullshit and ricola commercials. Look at it this way, yall will always have oktoberfest. LOL, european rappers....get the fuck outta here.....HAHAHAHAHAHA

you ever tried hearing some shit ? o yes ur 2 stupid to understand french, german or dutch...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: March 27, 2005, 06:36:27 AM »
this has to be one of the most stupid posts i have read in a long while

apart from that it´s all clichés, here´s a geographical breakdown:

techno bullshit (being popular) -> southern europe (especially italy and spain)
ricola -> Switzerland
oktoberfest -> Bavardia, Germany

it´s like saying americans need to stick to that country bullshit, you will always have the Cinco De Mayo. Great point

ColdManey

« Reply #79 on: March 27, 2005, 02:30:29 PM »
lol. THC. i kinda like Negativ though.
omg u heard that THC diss from negativ ahahah, negativ is the best there is in holland.

you ever tried hearing some shit ? o yes ur 2 stupid to understand french, german or dutch...

Nah it aint that. Its that I dont give a fuck about it to learn. What the fuck do I need to learn those languages for? So I can understand some jack off from Holland? Its bad enough its a gang of whites thinkin eminem is the greatest or some shit. I  damn sure dont need to listen to Dieter rappin about fancy chocolates.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2005, 06:34:41 PM »
S.A.S. Diplomats

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #81 on: March 28, 2005, 12:52:23 AM »
Download anything that you can find from "Sniper"...that's a French rap-group. They got extremely good beats & lyrics.
"Starflam" is a Belgian group which is also worth checking out.
"Krewcial" is a Belgian lyricist, but I don't think you'll find much about him on the Net...he released a new album about 2 months ago actually. It's called "25/8".

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: March 28, 2005, 06:42:39 AM »
^^ Sniper´s tight, yeah

and this ColdManey guy, dumbfuck that he is, kinda made me chuckle with that image of Dieter rapping about fancy chocolates lol :D

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: April 09, 2005, 11:32:17 AM »
Sugacane is tight too. He from Holland but he's rappin English.

Throwback

« Reply #84 on: April 09, 2005, 11:40:07 AM »
hes still rapping? he had one song out like 4 years ago. Osdorp Posse is dope.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #85 on: April 10, 2005, 08:21:55 AM »
Osdorp is tight indeed...Def P.'s got a tight flow & good lyrics.

ABN

« Reply #86 on: April 10, 2005, 08:28:20 AM »
Infinte Mass(Sweden) used to be dope before they started to do the whole rap/rock shit. i´ll see if i can find a couple of joints they did with South Central Cartel and shit. Ken is another swedish rapper that´s kinda hit or miss. i´ll hook up a joint he did with Swift and Proof from D-12.

ABN

« Reply #87 on: April 10, 2005, 08:33:45 AM »
Ken feat Swift & Proof of D-12 - Nothing
http://s27.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0HD8DJNL4IMN11TW4QX7XADWE8

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #88 on: April 10, 2005, 11:40:03 AM »
i enjoy some spanish rap, too...Club de los Poetas Violentos is nice (EL Meswy & Frank T, two members got some good shit of their own too), also you got Doble V (Violadores del Verso), 7 Notas 7 Colores, El Disop, El Payo Malo and morev that i like...often production is simple too though. BUT IF YOU WANT SOME REEAL DOPE SHIT LISTEN TO "POESIA DIFUSA" BY NACH. Partly French production and a great spanish MC, that album is fuckin amazing

Yep, but the production has improved a lot.

A great group is SFDK, formed by Action Sanchez on the wheels and the great rapper Zatu. Check "Una Odisea en el lodo" or "Desde los chiqueros". Kultama, from the group Los Verdaderos Kreyentes, is dope too. Tote King's got some nice stuff too. Chojin's got great lyrics. Mucho Muchacho (MC from 7 Notas 7 Colores) is a classic.

Then there's "Hombre negro soltero busca" and "Una vida xtra", two nice albums by producer Jota Mayuscula, which feature people like Kultama, Mr Rango, Morodo, Kase.O (from Doble V), El Meswy, Ari, La Mala Rodriguez...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: April 11, 2005, 02:31:00 AM »
i enjoy some spanish rap, too...Club de los Poetas Violentos is nice (EL Meswy & Frank T, two members got some good shit of their own too), also you got Doble V (Violadores del Verso), 7 Notas 7 Colores, El Disop, El Payo Malo and morev that i like...often production is simple too though. BUT IF YOU WANT SOME REEAL DOPE SHIT LISTEN TO "POESIA DIFUSA" BY NACH. Partly French production and a great spanish MC, that album is fuckin amazing

Yep, but the production has improved a lot.

A great group is SFDK, formed by Action Sanchez on the wheels and the great rapper Zatu. Check "Una Odisea en el lodo" or "Desde los chiqueros". Kultama, from the group Los Verdaderos Kreyentes, is dope too. Tote King's got some nice stuff too. Chojin's got great lyrics. Mucho Muchacho (MC from 7 Notas 7 Colores) is a classic.

Then there's "Hombre negro soltero busca" and "Una vida xtra", two nice albums by producer Jota Mayuscula, which feature people like Kultama, Mr Rango, Morodo, Kase.O (from Doble V), El Meswy, Ari, La Mala Rodriguez...

thanx for the recommendations. I even got "Desde Los Chiqueros", it´s not bad, but not one of my favs in spanish rap either, also, i can´t listen to Zatu´s voice for ages (although he is pretty good). But I might check out some of the shit you mentioned that i haven´t heard yet