Author Topic: Anyone know how many copies of "arch nemisis" benzino sold?  (Read 504 times)

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Anyone know how many copies of "arch nemisis" benzino sold?
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2005, 05:53:44 PM »
what are the single(s).. and doesnt the cd come with a DVD? has any1 seen it?? whats on it... and lol @ benzino being over the hill trying to look young

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2005, 07:35:45 PM »
Benzino aint as bad as cats around here make him out to be. and its funny that all the benzino disses yall use come from Eminem songs...

Hahaha, he's wack as fuck.
I've been listening to some Benzino albums because of the good beats, but his lyrics are dumber than a slice of bread.
It's actually an insult to anybody with a IQ above 40 to listen to Benzino.

I'm the rap Luther, the rap Malcolm..  ::) :tosser:

Yeah, his production's tight, but lyrics are wack.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2005, 07:50:31 PM »
i'll be nice and say......100
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

davida.b.

« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2005, 08:26:09 PM »
Benzino aint as bad as cats around here make him out to be. and its funny that all the benzino disses yall use come from Eminem songs...

I've been listening to some Benzino albums because of the good beats, but his lyrics are dumber than a slice of bread.

For some strange reason, every time I read this post, I get the urge to go to Launch.com, watch the video for Bottles N Up, and laugh my ass off.

Trauma-san

« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2005, 10:15:32 PM »
^ damn up until now i recpected everything u said about rap... it shouldnt be harder to be beter than encore, but i dotn agree with the rest

You're confusing respect, and agree.  Just because you don't agree with him doesn't mean you can't respect it.  You probably didn't respect his opinions before, you just agreed with them. 

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2005, 05:00:03 AM »

lol first of a gangster doesnt have to have a IQ above 40.. Second fuck off about "his lyrics are all dumb" did you even listen to all the songs on his album??? 3rd of u just said you listened to his albums yes so u have IQ under the 40??  I think u a hater or sum.. If you say shit just dont use the word anybody and trying to make facts cuz u aint making them.. the only fact u made is that u think that ur IQ is under 40 and that u are a hater...

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2005, 05:13:16 AM »
^ damn up until now i recpected everything u said about rap... it shouldnt be harder to be beter than encore, but i dotn agree with the rest

You're confusing respect, and agree.  Just because you don't agree with him doesn't mean you can't respect it.  You probably didn't respect his opinions before, you just agreed with them. 

He probably meant that he could at least understand where Smartass was coming from and how anyone could ever think like that. But now, Smartass just took it too far and said something entirely wrong with no sense in it.

LOL@Santana-quotes in sig while dissing 50s lyrics. 50 is actually a underrated lyricist. He dumbs down to sell more records.. but now and then, he comes up with suprisingly good lines.
LOL@ Baby G mentioning 50 in EVERY FUCKING THREAD. SO damn true.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Jome

« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2005, 10:16:38 AM »
lol first of a gangster doesnt have to have a IQ above 40.. Second fuck off about "his lyrics are all dumb" did you even listen to all the songs on his album??? 3rd of u just said you listened to his albums yes so u have IQ under the 40??  I think u a hater or sum.. If you say shit just dont use the word anybody and trying to make facts cuz u aint making them.. the only fact u made is that u think that ur IQ is under 40 and that u are a hater...

You're not making any sense.
I'm not listening to Benzino albums for the lyrics, and I don't think ANYBODY are, unless you believe what it says in The Source.  ::)
Most people listen to Benzino albums for the beats and the guests, but unfortunately Scarface & Foxxx was the only dope guests on the album this time.

"lol first of a gangster doesnt have to have a IQ above 40.." <<-- LMAO, dumbest line of the week.