Author Topic: Do you think the woman in america should die?  (Read 313 times)

ShadyGuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Do you think the woman in america should die?
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2005, 03:56:27 PM »
i think she should be able to choose her own fate, even if she is suffering.

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2005, 03:57:11 PM »
she cant choose

ShadyGuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2005, 04:02:44 PM »
she cant choose

yeah, i meant in the sense that her body has already chosen..... it is dead, so just let her go

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2005, 04:20:09 PM »
she cant go anywhere

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2005, 04:24:11 PM »
i think everyone in america should die

dont know why i found this so funny but i did
NO MORE WAR

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2005, 04:28:30 PM »
she cant choose

yeah, i meant in the sense that her body has already chosen..... it is dead, so just let her go

So, no hospitals, then, right?  All hospitals do is fix things your body has already chosen to do... like for instance, say somebody has a heart attack.  In your warped world, that's the body choosing to die, because if you don't get help, you're going to die. 

Or how about a baby, who's born with a blocked airway.  No use simply sticking your finger in the baby's mouth, and clearing out the blockage, the baby's body has obviously chosen to die, so we should let it.

Come on man, use some common sense.  If her body has chosen to die, you couldn't keep it alive by simply using a feeding tube.  She just can't chew and swallow food, she doesn't have control of her motor functions, that doesn't mean her body has chosen to die.  Think about what you're saying. 

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2005, 04:39:26 PM »
she cant choose

So, no hospitals, then, right?  All hospitals do is fix things your body has already chosen to do... like for instance, say somebody has a heart attack.  In your warped world, that's the body choosing to die, because if you don't get help, you're going to die. 

Or how about a baby, who's born with a blocked airway.  No use simply sticking your finger in the baby's mouth, and clearing out the blockage, the baby's body has obviously chosen to die, so we should let it.

Come on man, use some common sense.  If her body has chosen to die, you couldn't keep it alive by simply using a feeding tube.  She just can't chew and swallow food, she doesn't have control of her motor functions, that doesn't mean her body has chosen to die.  Think about what you're saying. 

her body can't choose to die. she is brain dead. she lacks the ability to make choices.

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2005, 08:28:38 PM »
You're talking out of your ass, you don't know that she can't make choices.  You just know that she can't talk. 

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2005, 08:42:53 PM »
You're talking out of your ass, you don't know that she can't make choices.  You just know that she can't talk. 

do you like bein a lil republican toy? lol you don't know shit either... the judges who decided this case multiple times already know the whole story.  Tom Delay doesn't know the whole story, GWB is prolly barely aware of this incident, and you certainly know jack shit compared to the judges who already decided the proper outcome....

and the truth is i don't know a whole bunch about this story, but i do know one thing... you and your evangelical buddies are just lil toys to the republican party.  let me quote a GOP memo on this issue:

* This is an important moral issue and the pro-life base will be excited that the Senate is debating this important issue.

* This is a great political issue, because Senator Nelson of Florida - has already refused to become a cosponsor and this is a tough issue for Democrats.

or there is the lil known fact that your hero GWB signed a law saying that hospitals in Texas can deny patients the right to life support if their family can't afford to pay for it. your heros are all hypocrites and you fall for it.  but what can you expect from a 30 yr old with a half ass education that was dumb enough to get suckered into mormonism.

mauzip

« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2005, 02:06:05 AM »

this is her last wish, why should you not let it come true?

imagine you were her, would you wanna live like that?

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2005, 02:11:34 AM »
i think euthenasia should only be allowed if the person is irreversibly ill (vegetable), and then htey should still get the approval of close relatives. The doctors shouldn't decide the fate of their patients (Kevorkian)
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Elevz

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2005, 04:27:57 AM »
this is her last wish, why should you not let it come true?

imagine you were her, would you wanna live like that?

Has she said that? I don't know, I'm not fully informed about this case.

Imo they should let the husband decide, and I believe he said he wanted to pull the plug? Tell Bush to fuck off - she could be in a coma for the next 120 years. It'll be a waste of the electricity and food. Technically she's still alive, but that's about it. She'll never have a life again, she's just suffering. She'll die in a couple years anyway, but why wait?