Author Topic: There is some good in it, but alcohol should be avoided completely  (Read 964 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Allah says in the Noble Qu'ran that there is some good in alcohol, but that the harm outwieghs the benefits, and therefore, Allah decreed that alcohol shall be forbidden for Muslims.  When this command was revealed to the Muslims 1400 years ago, all the Muslims dumped their alcohol out into the streets, and you could see what appeared to be a river or stream of alcohol flowing through the streets of Mekkah. 

A Muslim doesn't drink alcohol.  It is not hard for a practicing Muslim to avoid alcohol.  His affairs are with the family, the community, in service to Allah, he is at prayer 5 times a day, and constantly remembering Allah.  This is a state of submission to Allah.  Islam means submission to the will of Allah. 

Generally, Muslims are so consumed with this state of submission, that a Muslim has no interest in attending a club or a party where alcohol is being consumed.  Infact, Muslim rapper Mos Def, makes a deal with all his concert promoters, that no alcohol will be sold at his shows. 

I've seen alot of talk at this forum, of kids glorifying and bragging about how drunk they were.  So I am here to provide a balance.  I am here to say, alcohol doesn't make you manly, it makes you less than a child, it makes you weak and stupid, and it puts your family and those close to you in harms way.  Stay away from alcohol, do not develop bad habits that will be with you your whole life.  Don't even take a sip of alcohol. 

There may be a little good in drinking in moderation, but the harm outwieghs the good, and therefore, do not drink alcohol at all. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jome

Re: There is some good in it, but alcohol should be avoided completely
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2005, 06:17:39 PM »
1. I don't give a shit about what this Allah dude got to say.
2. Alcohol doesn't make you weak or childish, and it does not hurt your family, IF you know how much to drink, and can control it, most people can.

It's like many other things in life, it's good in the right doses, but not good if you get addicted.  ;)

ecrazy

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2005, 06:32:34 PM »
Allah says in the Noble Qu'ran that there is some good in alcohol, but that the harm outwieghs the benefits, and therefore, Allah decreed that alcohol shall be forbidden for Muslims. When this command was revealed to the Muslims 1400 years ago, all the Muslims dumped their alcohol out into the streets, and you could see what appeared to be a river or stream of alcohol flowing through the streets of Mekkah.

A Muslim doesn't drink alcohol. It is not hard for a practicing Muslim to avoid alcohol. His affairs are with the family, the community, in service to Allah, he is at prayer 5 times a day, and constantly remembering Allah. This is a state of submission to Allah. Islam means submission to the will of Allah.

Generally, Muslims are so consumed with this state of submission, that a Muslim has no interest in attending a club or a party where alcohol is being consumed. Infact, Muslim rapper Mos Def, makes a deal with all his concert promoters, that no alcohol will be sold at his shows.

I've seen alot of talk at this forum, of kids glorifying and bragging about how drunk they were. So I am here to provide a balance. I am here to say, alcohol doesn't make you manly, it makes you less than a child, it makes you weak and stupid, and it puts your family and those close to you in harms way. Stay away from alcohol, do not develop bad habits that will be with you your whole life. Don't even take a sip of alcohol.

There may be a little good in drinking in moderation, but the harm outwieghs the good, and therefore, do not drink alcohol at all.

No Lier, Dont feed us bullshit propaganda.....Mos Def not endorsing alchohol?? Um, buddy i went to a mos def show, they were selling alchohol and he even said that he was going to hit up the bar after the show.....Complete bullshit,....I hate people like you, Stop trying to feed people shit about your religion, just follow it and dont worry about what everyone else is doing....in the end, if your right, then you get what you get and we get what we get

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2005, 06:33:58 PM »
2. Alcohol doesn't make you weak or childish, and it does not hurt your family, IF you know how much to drink, and can control it, most people can.

It's like many other things in life, it's good in the right doses, but not good if you get addicted.  ;)

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2005, 06:39:36 PM »

ok i do not agree with infinite but you look straight up stupid and ignorant as fuck there saying, "I don't give a shit about what this Allah dude got to say". how many times do people have to make clear that allah is just the arabic word for god, so this "dude" that they call allah is god  ::) have some respect atleast even if you disagree

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2005, 06:48:15 PM »
bitch, grab a bottle of grey goose and enjoy the euphoria. it will have u fuckin your fat wife in the ass in no time.

Jome

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2005, 06:48:48 PM »
ok i do not agree with infinite but you look straight up stupid and ignorant as fuck there saying, "I don't give a shit about what this Allah dude got to say". how many times do people have to make clear that allah is just the arabic word for god, so this "dude" that they call allah is god  ::) have some respect atleast even if you disagree

Why should I show respect when this motherfucker telling us how to live our lives, and telling everybody to obey Allah ??
Frankly, I don't a shit, and imo it's stupid that people plan their lives from a book or what their "god" have to say.

I'ma start my own religion, it's called "I don't give a shit", so show some fucking respect when you're talking to Jome !!!!!!  :argue:

DAYUM

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2005, 07:09:27 PM »
nigga im drunk...  quit trying to make me feel bad...

ay whiteboy tomorow we are gonna hit up that grey goose mayne... u already know the best tasteing vodka imma roll with ...

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2005, 07:11:39 PM »

Why should I show respect when this motherfucker telling us how to live our lives, and telling everybody to obey Allah ??
Frankly, I don't a shit, and imo it's stupid that people plan their lives from a book or what their "god" have to say.

I'ma start my own religion, it's called "I don't give a shit", so show some fucking respect when you're talking to Jome !!!!!!  :argue:

I'm providing balance at this forum.  The problem isn't that I'm telling you how to run your life.  Because if I was telling you to drink more alcohol you wouldn't have gotten so upset.  
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Jome

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2005, 07:16:59 PM »
I'm providing balance at this forum.  The problem isn't that I'm telling you how to run your life.  Because if I was telling you to drink more alcohol you wouldn't have gotten so upset. 

Well, in one sense, you're right.
The dumbest shit I see, is those retarded mofos running around like "ahaha, look at me, I'm faaaded", like they're expecting applause or some shit.
Then you have the preteen Jae Kwon type of homos, "I'm tipsy, oooh wee I'm cool, I can be a rapper now!"  ::)

If you told everybody to drink more alcohol, I still would have found it stupid, cuz it's not really your business, now is it.. ??  :grumpy:

DAYUM

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2005, 07:24:37 PM »
jome ur starting not to be cool no more dude...

i like that chilled out jome better...

ecrazy

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2005, 07:25:49 PM »
I'm providing balance at this forum. The problem isn't that I'm telling you how to run your life. Because if I was telling you to drink more alcohol you wouldn't have gotten so upset.

Well, in one sense, you're right.
The dumbest shit I see, is those retarded mofos running around like "ahaha, look at me, I'm faaaded", like they're expecting applause or some shit.
Then you have the preteen Jae Kwon type of homos, "I'm tipsy, oooh wee I'm cool, I can be a rapper now!" ::)

If you told everybody to drink more alcohol, I still would have found it stupid, cuz it's not really your business, now is it.. ?? :grumpy:

It isnt your buisness, so you should try and stop getting and bettering people's lives, cuz doesnt Allah teach something about minding your own fuckin buisness and just believing in him cuz if you listen to others and not yourself its wrong?!?!

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2005, 07:37:46 PM »
The whole point of this thead has been defeated because it got moved away from the Anything Goes Forum.  I made this thread for the Anything Goes forum to serve as a balance against all the people promoting alcohol.  Now that it's moved here it makes no sense.  Nobody brags about how drunk they can get at this forum.  Might as well delete the thread now.

Doggystylin

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2005, 07:40:05 PM »
oh fuck, lol, i wanted to move it to TOT...and i dont know if your trying to diss me by calling me brad pitt but i take that as a complement, lol

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2005, 07:44:56 PM »
I'm not a muslim, so what you're saying is irrelevant to me.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels