Author Topic: There is some good in it, but alcohol should be avoided completely  (Read 966 times)

Doggystylin

Re: There is some good in it, but alcohol should be avoided completely
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2005, 01:39:54 AM »
Like I said, thats all up to you, all I was trying to point out is that by allah they mean the same god that the christians and the jews follow or whoever cause theres only 1 god, now if you dont think its the same god, thats on you..

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2005, 05:15:30 AM »
I definitely agree that avoision of alcohol completely is important. Honestly, I live in a college building. I never miss a class, and I'm the only one. I'm also the only one who doesn't drink. Coincidence?
Yes.

I never missed a class, maintained a near 4.0 GPA, and drank frequently.

Is having a beer with dinner wrong? Nope. It's not the booze thats a problem, it's the individual.
Perhaps, but I rarely meet anyone who has control. In fact, I'm not sure if I have. I'm sure there's other people out there like you.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2005, 07:59:17 AM »

You're 100% wrong.

The conditional love and wrathful punishment of Muhammad's Allah is completely opposed to the unconditional love and peace that was preached by Jesus.

So your a Christian now?  Maybe a girl you want to date is Christian, this must be a new thing.  Let me explain to you something about Christianity.  Ever heard of the old testament?  Is the God of the Old Testment not also a punishing and wrathful God?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

mauzip

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2005, 08:04:58 AM »
*opens a bottle of beer*

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2005, 11:54:06 AM »
It's not the booze thats a problem, it's the individual.

Exactly.

Muslims are a very small percentage of Society, the Muslims who actually obey these Islamic rules are ever smaller. Instead of giving them laws and belittling people for the wrong they do, try relating to their mind-state and moderating them slowly. This strict method will NOT work in the majority. We've seen it for thousands of years. You are part of a very small minority Infinite. Not everyone grew up like you, your mentality is different. You just don't understand other people's perspective on life, you blame everything on the media. Maybe the majority of this board is influenced by the media, but the majority of people in Society are not. They are products of Society, period. It's like you coming to my neighbourhood and trynna tell my people to stop sippin on shit because Allah doesn't approve it. It just doesn't work. Preaching doesn't work. You have to work on people from the inside. You have to become one of the people to change the people. You look at an individual like me for example, you take me to the Murder Capital of the Nation this hour then take me to a high class Middle Eastern function the next, I'll fit right in both. This religion stuff isn't going to make people become better in a majority sense, you have to get in touch with people's mind-state, it's different for everyone. Christianity, it's not a religion. It's a relationship with god. But then when you have different branches come in (like Catholics, 7th day, etc etc), you gone have conflicts within the individual's mind. Those branches stress on God's laws, so do Muslims. That is what defines religion. It's man-made, it won't work in the bigger picture. You need to let people know how to establish a relationship with god and his spirit and how to overcome demons, and the only way to do that is to acknowledge these demons. Alcohol isn't a problem, it's the demons that come with it, if you acknowledge those demons, you will overcome any conflict there is with alcohol......aiight im tired of typing.................

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Woodrow

« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2005, 01:02:37 PM »
So your a Christian now?  Maybe a girl you want to date is Christian, this must be a new thing.  Let me explain to you something about Christianity.  Ever heard of the old testament?  Is the God of the Old Testment not also a punishing and wrathful God?

Have you ever read the New Testament?

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2005, 04:13:08 PM »
I definitely agree that avoision of alcohol completely is important. Honestly, I live in a college building. I never miss a class, and I'm the only one. I'm also the only one who doesn't drink. Coincidence?
Yes.

I never missed a class, maintained a near 4.0 GPA, and drank frequently.

Is having a beer with dinner wrong? Nope. It's not the booze thats a problem, it's the individual.

I didnt think you could miss classes at Devry.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2005, 05:09:12 PM »
Yo muslims arent a minority, they make up more than 33% of the world. Their like a virus, infesting the world with propaganda and terrorism, nothing good ever came out of islam. fuck not drinking fuck not smoking fuck allah

Doggystylin

« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2005, 07:28:37 PM »
lol you guys are a joke, a good one though

Westside Soldier

« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2005, 10:28:42 PM »
1. I don't give a shit about what this Allah dude got to say.
2. Alcohol doesn't make you weak or childish, and it does not hurt your family, IF you know how much to drink, and can control it, most people can.

It's like many other things in life, it's good in the right doses, but not good if you get addicted.  ;)

Yeah totaly who gives afuck whut this person gotta alcohol is good its jsut like evrything else in life its called balance. 8)

Doggystylin

« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2005, 10:32:26 PM »
you must be kidding...Iran is not even close to being a sober nation. The number of teenage herion addicts has been rising every year, whores and hookers in the streets, and all the corner stores deal alcohol under the counter. Drinking in Iran was just as common as it is here before the Revolution of 1979 so umm...

Iran is a sober nation, and Iranians are sober people, who have gotten by for centuries without alcohol. 

Centuries huh? lol comon dogg, I thought you knew better than that...Islamic Revolution only happened 26 years ago, lol. And like I said, anyone can get alcohol in Iran now. Its not a perfect Muslim nation like you imagine it. Drinking still takes place and the government doesn't really worry about alcohol much right now since Opium is like coffee there.

This is all now, and I don't know where you came up with the information that Alcohol has never been a part of Iranian culture, lol thats almost funny its so incorrect. Infact I'm pretty sure it was part of Iranian culture before it was a part of the white man's culture.

Iranians have had alcohol in their culture since the Persian Empire..which was was THOUSANDS of years ago when Persians and Greeks were battling eachother. Even a person uneducated on the subject knows by now that Greeks and Persians were drinking alcohol regularly. Look at these hollywood movies like "Alexander" even those movies have some truth, but besides that, its even written in books that after victories the Persians would have huge celebrations and lots of drinkin would be going on.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2005, 10:37:58 PM by Sunset Will Turn Your Ass Out »

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2005, 02:55:52 AM »
^ Exactly.... You beat me to it, It just proves how foolish this guy really is with his preaching. The most famous wine in the world is from Shiraz, a historical town South of Iran. There are people in the ghettos out there who sip away still like it's water. There is nothing about Sober about my roots, you have no idea what goes down out there. The whole country has been demonized ever since the revolution.

In general, there is nothing wrong with alcohol, it's the demons that come with it. If you acknowledge those demons, you will have self control and will know when to stop. And what does Americanized mean? Let's not forget who the white boy is here, and you should be proud of who you are, maybe you just don't have a real identity and enjoy bashing others about theirs. Who knows, but Americanized? I don't even understand what that means. You act like I'm not FROM America. And my environment don't hold me bac from anything, I don't know how you get that from my post. Just STFU though, you're boring me !

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

mauzip

« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2005, 06:17:53 AM »

Doggystylin

« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2005, 09:47:26 AM »
^ Exactly.... You beat me to it, It just proves how foolish this guy really is with his preaching. The most famous wine in the world is from Shiraz, a historical town South of Iran. There are people in the ghettos out there who sip away still like it's water. There is nothing about Sober about my roots, you have no idea what goes down out there. The whole country has been demonized ever since the revolution.

In general, there is nothing wrong with alcohol, it's the demons that come with it. If you acknowledge those demons, you will have self control and will know when to stop. And what does Americanized mean? Let's not forget who the white boy is here, and you should be proud of who you are, maybe you just don't have a real identity and enjoy bashing others about theirs. Who knows, but Americanized? I don't even understand what that means. You act like I'm not FROM America. And my environment don't hold me bac from anything, I don't know how you get that from my post. Just STFU though, you're boring me !

That's why I said alcohol has not been a part of Iranian culture for centuries.  If you read my origional post, I'm talking about how alcohol was flowing like a river through the street when the Qu'ran banned it 1400 years ago.  Then later, Islam penetrated Persia.  I'm sure there was heavy drinking in Persia before the advent of Islam.

Read my post again. Iran was not influenced by Islam like Saudi Arabia until 1979, I don't see why you don't understand that. Before 1979, Iran's drinking scene was similar to Europe. There were bars, nightclubs, advertisements, and yes even now if you go, there are many familys who regularly drink at home. Iran is the least islamic country there is in the middle east. Iranians hate Arabs therefore the Islam thing didn't stick to many.

So just read it again, and please admit you were wrong about the Iranian history part, don't try to change your words. Cause I already see you trying to slip out of the "alcohol has BEEN a part of the white man's culture and not the Iranians".

Let me get the quote before you decide to change your words.
For white people, it is part of the American culture to drink alcohol and has been for centuries.  That's not your history, that's not your people's history.   It's clear that you've been Americanized, Westernized.

Thats you talking to Rod, who is Persian. So you are talking about Persian history.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2005, 09:54:09 AM by Sunset Will Turn Your Ass Out »

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2005, 11:03:53 AM »
Atleast Doggy/Saivash/Sunset admits he's Americanized.  Don't run from it Rod, your Americanized.  Straight up.  Why run from it?  You love it so much.  That's what your always trying to prove is how hard, and how gangsta, and how hip-hop you are.  These are all American concepts that you live by.  You live by African American culture, 2pac wrote the script that you try so hard to live by.  But you ain't him.  2pac tried to elevate himself, infact 2pac used to read Khalil Gibran and Rumi and other Persian authors and he experimented with Sufi thought that you know nothing about.  I love hip-hop, and I respect that you represent hip-hop, but when you try to pretend to be some college student/persian/gansta, nobody is believing that act.  All they see is an Iranian immigrant who's been Americanized.

Here's the difference between you and I.  We've both changed our cultures.  I've repudiated my American upbringing and replaced it with Islamic culture.  You've repudiated your Persian roots, and replaced them with American culture.       

Ain't no immigrant here you lame, wtf you talking about? And I do go to college, I do put it down for my family, or my gang, wutever the fuc you wanna call it. I don't pretend to be nothing cuzzin, ask doggy, he met me. As a matter of fact, ask SGV, he came thru my neighbourhood, slept at my house, met some of my people, ain't no pretending going on you fruit cake. And no I haven't changed my culture, this is all I know, and I have no shame in being a Persian and doing Persian thangs. I'm setting up a fat Persian new year party for all my Persian folks as we speak. You started this thread judging people, so you got judged bac. Nobody takes you serious.

And get off 2pac's nuts, he was a great figure in hip hop but he was a lost soul, a man of contradiction. I done talked to 2 cats that knew him, 1 actually lived with him, shit my 1st cuzzin knew him when he lived out here. 2pac had some positive goals but society held him bac. Ain't no one idolizing NO MAN out here, we don't have time for that.

And like Siavash said, quran didn't ban shit 1400 years ago, I dunno where this false information is coming from. If you have any idea how my father and uncles were raised, you'd be surprised son. They partied way more than we did. They lived it up, they use to roll around with afros gettin dumb at discos. You have no idea. Why do you think over 75% of the nation is against the Islamic Revolution? Why do you think a civil uprise is happening as we speak? Muslims brought in their laws in the name of god and took over. Now look at them, they on TV preaching about Islam but fuckin hookers and shooting up heroin behind the scenes. You dunno shit about this issue you happy goof ball, so enuff. You my friend have been Islamitized. Everything is justified to you when it comes to Islam. Pathetic.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2005, 11:09:30 AM by RODZILLA tha BAYlien »

COMING IN 2008.