Author Topic: There is some good in it, but alcohol should be avoided completely  (Read 963 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: There is some good in it, but alcohol should be avoided completely
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2005, 11:33:54 AM »
Ain't nobody claim to be no thug, labeling yourself limits you, don't you agree? Nope, you don't.

And my cuzzin did delieveries wit Pac, if you even kno what that means. But who cares about that, I don't, that's why I've never mentioned it till now. And the reason I did mention it was to prove to you Pac wasn't this crazy prophet you make him out to be in your lil book or long ass posts, we all know your history when it comes to Pac. Cats that knew him will tell you he was just another one of us, not you, us.

Shah was a puppet? lmao, Ask your average Persian cat about Shah, see what they tell you. Don't you get it? Khomeini ruined Iran, it's been downhill ever since. Look at the economy, the people, the crime, poverty, drug abuse, rape, schools, domestically, everything.... This Islamic take over wasn't popular, it was a sub-culture. It's just that a chunk of people got brainwashed thinking it is a better way. It took them 1000 years to get a gang of people together and take over with bloodshed. The reason why this uprise hasn't developed yet is because the Muslims are more organized and have more guns than the new generation. They shut em down everytime. They kill in the name of Allah.

And please don't talk about Islamic values, no one has those anymore except the grandmas and grandpas in each family, but they stay anti-social and some what evil.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Woodrow

« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2005, 01:02:02 PM »
LMAO at this bi-polar dunce who thinks he knows a persons country and culture better than they do.

You're a racist plain and simple.

You place people into predetermined roles based on their race and race alone. You have the audacity to tell others how to act because of the color of their skin? Get the fuck out of here.

Fuck you and everything you think you stand for.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2005, 01:07:36 PM by Woodrow »

mauzip

« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2005, 01:16:23 PM »
http://img204.exs.cx/img204/7262/foto156hi.jpg
drinking by yourself huh, damn ur the coolest

don't you ever drink a beer at home? admitted, i opened this one for this occasion, but i drink something almost everytime i have dinner :)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2005, 01:30:55 PM »
What about weed? I know Islam forbids smoking weed, but is it treated the same as alcohol, or is there a higher level of tolerance towards alcohol in the Islamic culture because it is legal?

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2005, 02:02:53 PM »

See, now you're getting a lil too personal and gone force me to threat your punk ass white boy, but I know better. Since you're so interested to investigate me, point out 1 thing fake about me! There's nothing fake that runs in my blood, I have nothing to hide. I welcome anyone on here that wants to come out to my side of the world, just like I welcomed big homie SGV. This thread is great though, all eyes on zilla right now. I like this.

Listen.. You say I forget where I came from but I don't even understand what that means. I'm Middle Eastern, period. I ain't FROM the Middle East. You see the words on the shirt in my avatar, THAT'S where I'm from and am willing to die for. Why? cuzz that's all I've known my whole life. Some people want the whole world, but I'm happy with the boulevard. That is something you will never understand because you're not a product of anywhere, the only reason you became a Muslim was to find an identity because you were lost. You had nothing to stand for before Islam. And hey, it's all good. Whatever works, we strive in this life to find happiness, that's all that matters. But when you enter the fanatic stage and try to preach to people who have a whole different mind-state and view on life, that's when I'ma come in and ridicule your lame ass. That is not how you do it, you have to join a team to make a difference in the game, you can't do it from the stands. And really, what do you get out of this? 1 question you have to ask yourself is, am I really happy? Why do I stress on bullshit like this? This ain't what life is about. 

And I don't love white women, where the fuc is all this coming from? I never even been with a white female. I don't even find the majority of them attractive, ask Siavash or anyone that knows me. 

Don't tell me what element I represent from Iran, because I'm not a product of Iran. But I can tell you what element my mother represents, the element that fought and hustled all their life to achieve freedom and reach happiness. It wasn't easy, from the ghettos of Iran to murder capitals of the West. You don't know what the essense of our being is, you're shallow, we see the bigger picture, it isn't about any of these things you talk about. YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A CULTURE CUZZIN.. but then you sit there and belittle me based on mine? How does this make sense? It doesn't. Your whole existance doesn't. Aiight, maybe I'm pushing it now, but you're as pathetic as they come. And that's all there is to it.

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

Doggystylin

« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2005, 05:39:50 PM »

Read my post again. Iran was not influenced by Islam like Saudi Arabia until 1979, I don't see why you don't understand that. Before 1979, Iran's drinking scene was similar to Europe. There were bars, nightclubs, advertisements, and yes even now if you go, there are many familys who regularly drink at home. Iran is the least islamic country there is in the middle east. Iranians hate Arabs therefore the Islam thing didn't stick to many.

So just read it again, and please admit you were wrong about the Iranian history part, don't try to change your words. Cause I already see you trying to slip out of the "alcohol has BEEN a part of the white man's culture and not the Iranians".

Alcohol has not played a large role in Iran's history over the last 1,000 years.  Yes, I agree with you, that there was a period when America and Britian installed a pro-Western dictator the Shah, from 1953-till 1979 when they kicked his puppet ass out of the country.  The fact that they had an Iranian revolution and kicked his ass out is proof of what I am saying!  Iranians wouldn't stand for the Shah promoting Western culture and habits inside their country.  Iranians strongly rejected that and they wanted to bring back a soceity that more closely identified with Islamic values.  

If Iranians loved Western culture and drinking so much they wouldn't have overthrown the Shah in 1979, and they wouldn't have allowed Khomeni to come to power.   That was a popular movement inside the country.  

Wrong again, who said it was the Shah who promoted "western society" habits, how many times do I have to tell you, drinking alcohol has been a part of Iranians for thousands of years. Even when the Arabs came over to Iran and brought Islam and pretty much fucked all our women, There were only a group of real muslims. Many of the true persians fled the country and went north or east to India, those people are Zoroastrian, true full blooded persians, they were sick of the abusive muslims. But still the country wasn't dominated by Islamic culture like you think it was.

Oh and please dont even start on Khomeni and the Islamic Revolution of 1979. I can't believe your even arguing about this stuff with me. The people of Iran were not upset because of the "Western influence" of the Shah, thats just wishfull thinking on your part, thats what you hope it was about but no. The people of Iran were upset because the Shah was getting raped by the U.S. and other countries economically. The Shah was letting all of them take advantage of Iran, and the people weren't having that, so when someone comes along and is ready to knock down the Shah, the people couldnt give a fuck who or what he was. They were just ready to get rid of someone who was letting others take advantage. So the people gathered and got together because they had one goal: to take down the Shah. So lets make this short and please trust me on this stuff. I'm not even trying to be disrespectfull, I'm just sayin, leave this shit alone, talk about what you know, and don't try to make up shit and add a Islamic twist to it.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2005, 07:20:54 PM »
gin and juice bitch

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2005, 09:54:40 PM »
What about weed? I know Islam forbids smoking weed, but is it treated the same as alcohol, or is there a higher level of tolerance towards alcohol in the Islamic culture because it is legal?

Islam doesn't specifically forbid smoking weed.  Islam is generally against anything that would alter your conscience, but there is no specific regulation against weed.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

DAYUM

« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2005, 11:36:52 PM »
damn Infinites wreckin on them boys....

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2005, 01:07:36 AM »
I dont think muslims are against chronic. The biggest exporters of hashish is morroco and afganistan and shit so i doubt they ban weed.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2005, 01:24:42 AM »
Look at how much hate you have in your blood. You're prolly prayin negatively on all your lil internet opposers as we speak. I swear If I had a dollar for everytime this fruit cake cursed out people on the internet mannn. And you're suppose to tell me you're more godly than me or anybody else on here? Look at you, nagging like a goddamn bitch and judging cats left and right. Face it, you're not happy on the inside, your lil religious movement just isn't working out for you, you'd like to think it is though. You can't argue any of the facts about us because you're not us. You wannabe us though. You're ashamed of being white, you keep flip flappin about my culture but you don't even have one. And you're mad at the world for what? Chemical imbalance in the brain ass nigga.... You my friend need some good pussy, come 2 cali and I swear I'll hook you up.. after I beat your ass ofcourse. You really do remind me of a bitch though, cuzz even if we do square up n fight, you'd prolly still hold a grudge. That's the bitch in you. The only reason I'm even acknowledging you is because Siavash knows you outside this computer shit, and hopefully 1 day I'll meet you through him.

And o yea.. hip hop is nowhere near dead, you don't even know what hip hop is.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2005, 01:26:39 AM by RODZILLA tha BAYlien »

COMING IN 2008.

Spliffman

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2005, 01:35:30 AM »
Crazy niccaz

I just kicc a$$

Woodrow

« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2005, 11:08:34 AM »
Actually, Englewood, I'm glad you stuck your ugly face into this thread, cause it's about time I exposed you.  Your the reluctant skeptic, you drag your feet at every step, quiet and careful to not expose even an inch of yourself, because you knew that everything about you is easy to laugh at.  Infact, the only thing I do know about you, I laughed at, I laughed when I heard your faggot ass voice in those interviews at your website. 
LMAO

So we shouldn't laugh at you because you couldn't hold your life down without a religion?
We shouldn't laugh at you because you thought 2pac was a prophet?
We shouldn't laugh at you because you're a failure at life who said: "I've failed or dropped so many classes in school, and it takes me a long time to get some simple techniques at my job."
We shouldn't laugh at you because you delete your posts on a message board when they make you look stupid? What does that say about you in real life if you can't be real on a message board?

Really tho, I don't wanna get into this, but what have you done lately? You can make fun of my voice all you want, but the fact is, you haven't done shit for this board except use to as your personal pulpit to spit extremist ideas and get angry when people shoot them down.

You can only ridicule and heap scorn upon the efforts of others, reserving all your praise for an American policy that is forever engaged in a monumental bickering over the rights of people around the world to be left alone by outside powers!  You fail to see the hands of your government dripping with blood from fighting in imperial deprevity over the lands of other people.  You lack humanity, you lack common sense, vision, true intellect, I don't care what grades you get in school, because none of your classes have taught you how to care for human beings other than yourself.  Your self-esteem and self-image is so shattered that until the pieces are put back together you're going to cover yourself in this camouflauged arrogance.  But that arrogance is see through like glass.  The gulf between Rod being an audacious, bootlicking, wannabe, and you being an intellectual buckdancer, is filled only with sophistication and style. 

Damn dogg! You're using that internet crystal ball! It's crazy how just seconds before you were saying:
the only thing I do know about you
but now you seem to know me VERY well. I'm lmao at the buckdancer comment tho. That was pure comedy.

You claim that I'm constantly "following you around" in posts, but really, take a look at this board. Who's the one making posts directed at me?

[sarcasm]
Keep it up dude, you seem to be a real happy dude and it seems like islam has helped you with all your problems you had before you converted.
[/sarcasm]
« Last Edit: March 20, 2005, 11:10:40 AM by Woodrow »

Woodrow

« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2005, 11:19:57 AM »
I notice you didn't respond to the comments about you being a racist.

You’re placing individuals into your predetermined ideas of how they should act because of the color of their skin. That’s wrong. You can claim to be Mr. multicultural all you want, but it’s clear to anybody reading that your comments have strong racist undertones.

Truth hurts doesn't it?