Author Topic: There is some good in it, but alcohol should be avoided completely  (Read 968 times)

Woodrow

Re: There is some good in it, but alcohol should be avoided completely
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2005, 12:29:53 PM »
I really didn't wanna do this, but I'm going to...

I was going thru some of my old mp3's and found this. Guess who?

Click here to listen to infinite's "Pac is God "

Here's a rap song by the one and only infinite. It's a story that takes place 100 years in the future. It's about a cult. Started in the county penitentiary. Now tell me, who do you believe in?

You really gotta listen to it to get the full effect.

Here are some excerpts:
"The man / The phrophet / The God"
"Like Jesus, it's written in textbooks"
"Tupac's a martyr"
"2pacalinean"

And my personal favorite:
"fool backed up / and didn't want cat / get jacked up / he sits up and chats it up in the courtyard a call to arms"

How do you have ANY right to make fun of my voice when you sound like this?

Trauma-san

« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2005, 01:26:34 PM »
Hey, you oughta hear some of the shit I 'produced' for him.  Not only were the beats pretty bad (hey, I'm not very good) but he couldn't even rap on beat.  I'd have him record his 'verse', and then couldn't really fix it... so I'd have him record it again, and it'd be 10 seconds longer (because he had absolutely no concept of timing or rhythm).  It was mindblowing, but not in the way he wanted it to be. 

davida.b.

« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2005, 09:03:58 PM »
I really didn't wanna do this, but I'm going to...

I was going thru some of my old mp3's and found this. Guess who?

Click here to listen to infinite's "Pac is God "

Here's a rap song by the one and only infinite. It's a story that takes place 100 years in the future. It's about a cult. Started in the county penitentiary. Now tell me, who do you believe in?

You really gotta listen to it to get the full effect.

Here are some excerpts:
"The man / The phrophet / The God"
"Like Jesus, it's written in textbooks"
"Tupac's a martyr"
"2pacalinean"

And my personal favorite:
"fool backed up / and didn't want cat / get jacked up / he sits up and chats it up in the courtyard a call to arms"

How do you have ANY right to make fun of my voice when you sound like this?

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, this is the funniest shit I've ever heard, you get a prop

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2005, 09:25:38 PM »
ok i do not agree with infinite but you look straight up stupid and ignorant as fuck there saying, "I don't give a shit about what this Allah dude got to say". how many times do people have to make clear that allah is just the arabic word for god, so this "dude" that they call allah is god  ::) have some respect atleast even if you disagree
You're 100% wrong.

The conditional love and wrathful punishment of Muhammad's Allah is completely opposed to the unconditional love and peace that was preached by Jesus.

:D Finally your true colours have been exposed. While Tech is a real man who states his opinions freely from the beginning, you needed one year of adapting to this baord, one year of posting articles, then one year of playing the "smart American", before your real opinion came out. Pathetic.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll