Author Topic: Yo E-Crazy! Hittin up Rosarito again this weekend?  (Read 163 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Yo E-Crazy! Hittin up Rosarito again this weekend?
« on: March 17, 2005, 08:02:41 PM »
See Ya There ;)

got a beach house and its on!

-KIDRENEGADE-

ecrazy

Re: Yo E-Crazy! Hittin up Rosarito again this weekend?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2005, 08:16:57 PM »
Damn I wish,....that was the only thing...i didnt have a place to stay....HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME, Ur going for the g-unit concerts??!?

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2005, 08:20:19 PM »
Damn I wish,....that was the only thing...i didnt have a place to stay....HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME, Ur going for the g-unit concerts??!?

haha funny guy!  Nah my homie's family has a beach house and were gonna crash there and club throughout the weekend, besides I wouldnt waste money on Gunit in mexico,but if they were free...  I remember you were tellin me on Myspace that Porkys is poppin right? I wanna start it off with a bang!

-KIDRENEGADE-

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2005, 08:35:48 PM »
Iggy's Is POPPIN! its going to be cuz of G-unit...but other than that...Club Tequila and Papa's And Beer...But papa's and beer is going to be off the chain....I think Rock and roll taco has a foam party on sunday so if u like gettin wet with girls hit rock & roll taco...

Too bad they are not going to have free drink wristbands cuz of spring break, when i went, i got all the free drinks i wanted with a $10 wristband, Maybe Club Tequila's might have that...hit them up first, try and get all ur wristbands early in the day, so that you wont have to wait or look for the guys sellin them in the streets, or wait in line.....um, taxis are no more than $3 a person, if your less than a mile away....just tell them Dos and they'll usually agree.

I reccomend going to Papa's And Beer since your not going to the G-unit Show @ iggy's. Iggy is the best club, Papa's And Beer is the second. Club Tequila might have all the drink specials along with Rock and roll taco, so hit them up for drinks or drink before you go to the club, cuz they're out to get a whole lotta money, u might get burned

So ya, theres that..

SGV

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2005, 09:34:44 PM »
DubCNN will be in the house!!!

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2005, 09:40:29 PM »
damn thanks for the info kottenmouth king, im planning to go nexx weekend with some friends

any other info? how much does a cheap motel usually cost around there? or do u think they're already booked solid. i want a telly so we wont have to drive back to san diego to sleep. hopefully they have that 10$ wristband, that sounds like a steal

ecrazy

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2005, 09:42:42 PM »
damn thanks for the info kottenmouth king, im planning to go nexx weekend with some friends

any other info? how much does a cheap motel usually cost around there? or do u think they're already booked solid. i want a telly so we wont have to drive back to san diego to sleep. hopefully they have that 10$ wristband, that sounds like a steal

That $10 wristband is a steal, i bet it wont even be in existance during this spring
For hotels and stuff, check out www.mexicospringbreak.com

I dunno prices, ive just stayed @ a friends beachhouse

SGV

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2005, 09:52:04 PM »
Yo if anyone from L.A. is down to drive, we got a spot to stay at, but we dont got a ride!!!!! Well, we do, but not for all of us. If ya'll give us a ride, we'll get you in to Iggys and shit!

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2005, 10:04:34 PM »
HAHA Yo SGV you gonna cover the G Unit show?  I might see ya around then, if I do Ill come up and say wassup!

-KIDRENEGADE-

SGV

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2005, 10:21:07 PM »
^^If I don't get too wasted, I will! Hit the show in TJ on Friday. My boy Reazn, Ari of Spain, Q-Unique from New York and a bunch of other people. Illl be there, too.

I'm bringing the "The West Coast" shirt, so look for it. Plus Im a big dude, I stand out.

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2005, 11:59:50 AM »
how many peeps are going with you SGV

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2005, 11:30:52 PM »
^^If I don't get too wasted, I will! Hit the show in TJ on Friday. My boy Reazn, Ari of Spain, Q-Unique from New York and a bunch of other people. Illl be there, too.

I'm bringing the "The West Coast" shirt, so look for it. Plus Im a big dude, I stand out.

I saw "The west Coast" shirt in Club Tequila Saturday night, same time as G-unit show, some tall white dude, and I knew what you look like SGV so I didnt even say anything, maybeit was someone with you ???

-KIDRENEGADE-

ecrazy

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2005, 11:33:59 PM »
How Was it?