Author Topic: LOL and there's nothing USA can do  (Read 472 times)

Matrix Heart

LOL and there's nothing USA can do
« on: March 18, 2005, 05:39:32 AM »

REPORT: CHINA, RUSSIA TO 'REHEARSE INVASION OF TAIWAN'
Thu Mar 17 2005 11:02:09 ET

MOSCOW, March 17. (RIA Novosti)-Yesterday, Chief of the Russian General Staff Yury Baluyevsky left for China to settle a scandal over the first Russian-Chinese military exercise, Commonwealth-2005, which is due to be held this fall off the Yellow Sea coast, writes Kommersant.

The initial plans were to practice operational teamwork in combating terrorism during the exercise. However, Beijing, skillfully changing the format of the exercise, has tried to re-orient the two countries' armies to practicing an invasion of Taiwan.

The choice of where the exercise will take place became a stumbling block. The Russian military selected the Xinjiang-Uigur autonomous region, basing their choice on the area's problematic nature due to Uigur separatists and its proximity to Central Asia, which has become an arena in the fight against international terrorism. However, Beijing flatly rejected the proposal. Instead, it suggested the Zhejiang province near Taiwan.

A joint exercise in this area would look too provocative and trigger a strong reaction not only from Taiwan but also America and Japan, which recently included the island in the zone of their common strategic interests.

Beijing is trying to use Russia as an additional lever of pressure on the disobedient island to show it that its policy is also causing dissatisfaction in Russia, from which the Taiwanese are expecting assistance in their dialogue with Beijing and bid to join the WTO and the UN.

On the Russian military's insistence, the exercise was shifted north to the Shangdong peninsula. However, the Chinese are trying to change the format of the exercise with proposals to enlarge the contingents with Marines and Pacific Fleet warships. Marine landings to seize the area will be practiced during the "antiterrorist" exercise.

Russia's agreement to hold the exercise will inevitably cause a furor in America, Japan and Taiwan. But a refusal will spoil relations with China, which three months ago courteously agreed to Russia's proposal to hold an exercise.

Developing...

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3rc.htm

mauzip

Re: LOL and there's nothing USA can do
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2005, 05:44:22 AM »
I don't think this is funny at all, especially since Russia is taking China's side.

Matrix Heart

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2005, 05:52:15 AM »
I don't think this is funny at all, especially since Russia is taking China's side.

New bully on the block ;D

http://www.geocities.com/Paris/LeftBank/7947/mil/army-China-Regional_Security_Feminine_Pekin.jpg
Oh fuck now I'm scared...they're gonna make me their sex slave :cow: ^

« Last Edit: March 18, 2005, 06:00:28 AM by K A I N »

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2005, 07:16:30 AM »
China has fembots!

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2005, 12:17:12 PM »
China will be the most powerful nation in the world in 20 years time

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2005, 05:03:31 PM »

They will take a turn for the worse by then.  Watch
« Last Edit: March 18, 2005, 05:05:41 PM by C2Knuckles »

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2005, 11:43:32 PM »
can anyone summarize that shit for me.....its to hard for me to understand what the article is about.... 8) ???

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2005, 06:19:13 AM »

They will take a turn for the worse by then. Watch
no dubcc in 20 years. Watch.

'EclipZe

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2005, 06:22:39 AM »
lol @ the sex slave thing haha shit they send asian female's to USA and Europe to seduce the men, we get screwed they get half asian babies that would turn to the asian side and they will take us over !

Matrix Heart

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2005, 07:37:24 AM »

They will take a turn for the worse by then. Watch
no dubcc in 20 years. Watch.

Nah it's just gonna have a red background and Seer will pay taxes to Beijing...oh and there will be a Jin section  :D

lol @ the sex slave thing haha shit they send asian female's to USA and Europe to seduce the men, we get screwed they get half asian babies that would turn to the asian side and they will take us over !

Good point, Miko Lee is a Chinese soldier  ;D

« Last Edit: March 19, 2005, 07:39:54 AM by K A I N »

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2005, 09:56:38 AM »

They will take a turn for the worse by then.  Watch

i agree 100%.  china's population will be old and decrepit by then.   it will be a complete welfare state taking care of it's elderly population.  the population control measures they have in place now will be backfiring by then.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Thirteen

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2005, 06:48:58 PM »
The US is thinking about pulling the 7th Fleet (which is stationed in Japan) along with the Japanese Navy and blockading Taiwan... like i stated before, a 1,000,000 man army is useless if you can't transport them... and China's WWII Russian Technology is no match for ours

if a war were to break out, it would be fought mostly on the sea and in the air

you people forget that the US Military power, while not equal to China in man-power, surpasses China's Military power at least 3-fold

DAYUM

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2005, 06:51:56 PM »
damn they all look the same

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2005, 07:36:17 PM »
no one can compete with the U.S.  and may i add fuck russia and china U.S. saved both of their asses during WWII, china was invaded by the japanese and who took out the japanese? the U.S. and when hitler and germany invaded russia who was there to aid russia.....U.S.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2005, 12:28:57 AM »
no one can compete with the U.S. and may i add fuck russia and china U.S. saved both of their asses during WWII, china was invaded by the japanese and who took out the japanese? the U.S. and when hitler and germany invaded russia who was there to aid russia.....U.S.

so?? does that mean that they now have to obey usa or something?