Author Topic: Syria leaving heavy weapons for Hizzballah?  (Read 211 times)

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Syria leaving heavy weapons for Hizzballah?
« on: March 19, 2005, 01:25:42 AM »
Syrian Army Leaving Heavy Weapons for Hezbollah
ALMOUQUAWAMA.COM reported today that they received information from a confirmed source in the Lebanese army that the Head of Lebanese army intelligence, general Raymond azar ordered the Lebanese army to secure a safe area in bekaa valley in order to facilitate weapons transfer to Hezbollah from the Syrian army and other major combat units known to be regularly deployed in eastern Lebanon, mainly the 27th and 82nd Brigades from the 3rd Armoured Division and the 87th Brigade from the 11th Armoured Division, usually in the bases around Baalbek, Rayak airfield, Jub Jenin, and Rashaye.”

The sources confirmed that several BM24 “240mm rocket launcher were delivered to Hezbollah” with 1532 rockets “confiscated from OLP“.

Same sources confirmed that more than 87 heavy loaded trucks disappeared in the baalbeck mountains area most of the weapons are heavy weapons and ammunitions especially explosives “confiscated from OLP and Lebanese forces”.

The sources indicate that such heavy weapons stock is not intended to fight Israel, so why the Syrian army is leaving such amount on the Lebanese soil.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
Re: Syria leaving heavy weapons for Hizzballah?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2005, 09:58:22 AM »
this is not surprising.  syria clearly doesn't want to provoke a direct confrontation with the u.s.  continued support of hezbollah is their only avenue to continue to excercise any influence in lebanon; as it looks like the withdrawal is going to happen.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2005, 11:30:27 AM »
Hezbollah is the only reason Lebanon is not a Israeli backyard. And shit, Lebanon is Syria anyways. I say let the Syrians percolate there for ever.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2005, 10:59:35 PM »
"Hezbollah is the only reason Lebanon is not a Israeli backyard. And shit, Lebanon is Syria anyways. I say let the Syrians percolate there for ever"

hey i don't disagree about their role in south Lebanon , I'm just saying there real goal is to install  an Iran style islamic regime so they are a potential enemy.

As for Syria prelocating there forever , that may be cool with u since ur ok with leaving ur homeland in a time of need and taking refuge in another country , but i'm not ok with that . I think it's cowardly and dishonorable .

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2005, 08:56:40 AM »
"Hezbollah is the only reason Lebanon is not a Israeli backyard. And shit, Lebanon is Syria anyways. I say let the Syrians percolate there for ever"

hey i don't disagree about their role in south Lebanon , I'm just saying there real goal is to install  an Iran style islamic regime so they are a potential enemy.

As for Syria prelocating there forever , that may be cool with u since ur ok with leaving ur homeland in a time of need and taking refuge in another country , but i'm not ok with that . I think it's cowardly and dishonorable .

Cowardly and dishonourable? Pussita, pick up a gun and send those Syrians out of your country.

Useless damn Arabs havent won a war in 300 years. Afghans sent Soviets out of our country, puto, the fuck u doing protesting. Thats why SYrians shittin on yall. Lebanese men too busy shoppin for Gucci and pluckin eye brows.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2005, 10:18:51 PM »
*ur comment "And shit, Lebanon is Syria anyways. I say let the Syrians percolate there for ever"

*my comment "that may be cool with u since ur ok with leaving ur homeland in a time of need and taking refuge in another country , but i'm not ok with that . I think it's cowardly and dishonorable ."

you see one ignorant comment desreves another.
Now we can either keep up with this game with me saying stuff like"Afghans sent Soviets out of Afghanistan because the US helped blah blah blah" or "if ur so tough why did u need the US to release u from the Taliban"

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2005, 08:31:13 PM »
If I misunderstood, my bad.

I dont know if u notice, but when i say shit like that, im just fuckin with u. my roomate is lebanese christain. It aint serious doggie.

- Lewis Carroll

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2005, 09:37:44 PM »
"I dont know if u notice, but when i say shit like that, im just fuckin with u. my roomate is lebanese christain"

yeah man , I know that's why i said the whole "cowardly and dishonorable" comment , just fuckin with u . Believe me , I have nothing against u ,hell 2 of my aunts and 1 of my uncles all lived in Canada for a long time during the war.

And where's ur roomate from?