Author Topic: What is Rape?  (Read 327 times)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
What is Rape?
« on: March 20, 2005, 04:49:57 AM »
I despise rapists... but what is a rapist?

Is it a child molester?
Is it a violent person who ties up his victim, or holds her down and ruthlessly rapes her?
Is it an 18 year old kid who has sex with a 17 year old girl?
Is it a man who has consentual sex with a woman, who later decides it wasn't consentual?

I realize there's names for different kinds or rape, such as "statutory rape," etc, but in my opinion, the last kind i described isn't rape at all. I'm tired of the fact that just because women have vaginas they get the upper hand in court. Also, a dumb bitch who gets piss drunk at a party and has consentual sex with someone has no right to accuse him of anything later on. Shit is going too far. There's a case where my teacher's friend, also a teacher, got fired from his job because he gave a compliment to a co-worker, saying that she looked great that day. The complained that he was hitting on her, and the motherfuckers fired the guy. That's fuckin horrible, women can make any claim they want and it is always seen as the truth. Fuck that. Any thoughts on this?
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What is Rape?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2005, 07:22:43 AM »
Is it a violent person who ties up his victim, or holds her down and ruthlessly rapes her?

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2005, 08:00:44 AM »
rape is a sexual act when one party does not want it to take place....

...ie ....using cock/object/fingers anything like that...

...or in the "more uncommon" form mouth/pussy/hand/object etc if a woman does it

also if one party is not able to make their decision (in some way incapable and therefore doesnt understand fully/cant consent fully knowing the implications) ie child/animal/someone lacking in appropriate mental functions 

basically where one person grooms/manipulates the situation without the others knowledge/full consent

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2005, 09:07:35 AM »

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2005, 09:45:19 AM »
good fun

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2005, 11:10:56 AM »
wow so i was close then

DAYUM

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2005, 11:45:53 AM »
its when u stick u dingy in a girl and she says "no" and u still do

thats rape

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2005, 01:16:56 PM »
Rape is whenever a woman says it is.  Simple as that.  Before, during, after, doesn't matter.  If she says she was raped 20 years ago, they'll side with her and lock somebody up.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2005, 01:47:20 AM »
Rape is whenever a woman says it is.  Simple as that.  Before, during, after, doesn't matter.  If she says she was raped 20 years ago, they'll side with her and lock somebody up.

I agree. That's horrible. *sigh* +Kobe+, +Snoop+
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2005, 10:26:03 AM »
That sexual harrassment shit is ridiculous. He would of been better off if he told his coworker she was ugly and fat.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2005, 02:09:02 AM »
That sexual harrassment shit is ridiculous. He would of been better off if he told his coworker she was ugly and fat.
Lmao, she'd probably love him after that, you know how they are...

Rape is whenever a woman says it is. Simple as that. Before, during, after, doesn't matter. If she says she was raped 20 years ago, they'll side with her and lock somebody up.
yeah, true that

Most people didn't understand the point of the thread. I KNOW what rape is legally, it was more of rhetorical question to start a discussion
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Elevz

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2005, 04:19:59 AM »
I despise rapists... but what is a rapist?

Is it a child molester?
Is it an 18 year old kid who has sex with a 17 year old girl?
Is it a man who has consentual sex with a woman, who later decides it wasn't consentual?

1 and 2 need to check themselves because they're fucking sick bastards.
3 could have been me ... considering that rape, is straight bullshit.
4... is just stupid... I hate the way they give women more power than men in cases like this. The question is... Does she really regret the sex she had with this man, or is she just out for a quick buck? Either ways, this shouldn't be considered rape imo

ShadyGuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2005, 06:14:35 AM »
anyone who forces themself on another person without their consent.  applies to kids too, because they aren't old enough give consent, that is my definition at least

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2005, 10:41:22 AM »
ha ha, homeboy who started the thread raped a bitch on the weekend, and his conscience bothering him
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

bui21

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2005, 11:22:23 AM »
F. all of the above