Author Topic: infinite...tell me about your perfect world  (Read 477 times)

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
infinite...tell me about your perfect world
« on: March 20, 2005, 09:02:25 AM »
man, i can't stand you....and honestly, whenever i read any one of your posts, i want to puke. serious. i think you're so close minded that you have no ideas of your own. they're all based in your church and in your book.

i used to be a religious guy, very much like yourself. but then i started questioning things.....

now, i know that there's no point in me trying to tell you that your religion is bullshit (even though i think ALL religion is bullshit), so i'm going to just ask you some simple questions to see if i can get any real answers from you - not from your preacher or pastor or church or the qu'ran - you. i want to hear your own opinion on what you're trying to promote.

first question: what's your idea of a perfect world? (and, if you didn't read above, please refrain from starting any sentence with "allah says...." or "the almighty qu'ran says...."

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: infinite...tell me about your perfect world
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2005, 10:08:44 AM »
allah u akbar

Woodrow

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2005, 11:45:12 AM »
Quit trying to push that myth that everything was fine and dandy in islamic Spain.

Institutionalized discrimination isn't justice. You can try and argue how fair it was all you want, but the truth is, Jews and Christians didn't have the same rights as Muslims, and those who belonged to a polytheistic religion had even less rights.

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2005, 11:48:29 AM »
man, i can't stand you....and honestly, whenever i read any one of your posts, i want to puke. serious. i think you're so close minded that you have no ideas of your own. they're all based in your church and in your book.

i used to be a religious guy, very much like yourself. but then i started questioning things.....

now, i know that there's no point in me trying to tell you that your religion is bullshit (even though i think ALL religion is bullshit), so i'm going to just ask you some simple questions to see if i can get any real answers from you - not from your preacher or pastor or church or the qu'ran - you. i want to hear your own opinion on what you're trying to promote.

first question: what's your idea of a perfect world? (and, if you didn't read above, please refrain from starting any sentence with "allah says...." or "the almighty qu'ran says...."

First of all, your posts make me sick, you always have my name in your mouth, and now your even starting threads about me.  If I'm so closed and narrow-minded to you, then please enlighten me on your vast knowledge of human thought and behavior.  You must be a very worldly and cosmopolitan thinker.  One would think this about you, but really your just some fat ass geek who is sitting at his home worrying over whether or not to have bacon, ham, or sausage with your grade-A eggs in the morning, and periodically checking your computer to see what I'm going to say next.  What is your fixation with me? 

Now, I have no problem answering your questions, but please, try to be more reserved in the role you play with me.  Keep my name out of your mouth, and try asking the question without burdening us with your pubescent commentary. 

....... okay, you asked what was my idea of a perfect world?

I can't answer you without speaking from the Noble Qu'ran.  Because my belief is in Islam, my life is in submission to the will of Allah.  A perfect world would be a world where people were so motivated and caught up in worshipping and glorifying their Creator, that the energy level on Earth would be so high, that mankind would be unified in worship, and represent the true essence of Islam, and submit to Allah in the way the angels or the blade of grass that leans towards the sun, submits to the divine rule of it's existence, the same divine rule and ordinance that the sun and moon follow in their perscribed courses, mankind would be at peace with the whole universe for he worships Him Whom the whole Universe worships.

Although not a perfect world, I have read about times in this world when man was in an enlightened state.  During the Prophet Muhammad's time, after he reclaimed Mekkah, during the later centuries when the Islamic caliphate (ruler) was located in Baghdad in the 9th century, it was the center of science, mathamatics, and learning.  Christian, Jewish and other world scholars would travel to Baghdad and attend lectures, compare notes, prosyletize and philosophize.  The premium was placed on knowledge and intellect. 

Another great period in world history was during the time when the Islamic caliphate was in Spain in the latter part of the middle ages.  The Jews also experienced their golden age of art and literature during this period.  Justice prevailed, and they used science and inventions in a way that was not harmful to people and the enviroment. 

Also, even more recently, during the times of the Ottoman Empire that lasted till the 20th century.  Under the Ottoman Empire, they lived in a pluralistic society.  If the government ever became to narrow minded and fascist, there were revolts lead by Sufi scholars but these revolts appealed to man's intellect, knowledge and spirituality. 

Those were all good periods to live in.  Now, the premium is placed on power. It doesn't matter whether your right or wrong, whoever has the most money or the biggest guns makes the rules.  I feel like back in those times the premium was placed on knowledge.  And you could shape and mold the society by appealing to ones intellect. It seems that today in the West especially the forces are working to keep man in an ignorant state, and that the ultimate motivation is to promote consumerism and capatalism.  Still, in many enclaves throughout the world, and even on the fringes of society, there is enlightenment and illumination. 

....... if that doesn't answer your question, you can ask it again in a different way, try to do it more respectfully this time.

when exactly will strap bombs around your middle and you blow yourself up?

DAYUM

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2005, 11:51:24 AM »
you shoulda just pm'ed him to save this thread from all the shit talkers that are gonna come in...

mauzip

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2005, 11:53:19 AM »
you shoulda just pm'ed him to save this thread from all the shit talkers that are gonna come in...

you're right, we don't need infinite and king tech to reply

Woodrow

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2005, 11:55:48 AM »

I'll be very surprised if Tech replies.

He's been shown to be a fake. He got caught red handed passing others writings off as his own.

It'd take a real sad and delusional person to continue to pretend like they have weight after something like that happened to them.

DAYUM

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2005, 12:03:15 PM »
wasent Verbal Assaulta (forgot his name) and Tech gonna fight once? lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2005, 01:24:22 PM »
Yeah, but Tech didn't show up.  I think he was busy @ flight school. 

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2005, 01:28:50 PM »

First of all, your posts make me sick, you always have my name in your mouth, and now your even starting threads about me.  If I'm so closed and narrow-minded to you, then please enlighten me on your vast knowledge of human thought and behavior.  You must be a very worldly and cosmopolitan thinker.  One would think this about you, but really your just some fat ass geek who is sitting at his home worrying over whether or not to have bacon, ham, or sausage with your grade-A eggs in the morning, and periodically checking your computer to see what I'm going to say next.  What is your fixation with me? 

Now, I have no problem answering your questions, but please, try to be more reserved in the role you play with me.  Keep my name out of your mouth, and try asking the question without burdening us with your pubescent commentary. 

I can't answer you without speaking from the Noble Qu'ran.  Because my belief is in Islam, my life is in submission to the will of Allah.  A perfect world would be a world where people were so motivated and caught up in worshipping and glorifying their Creator, that the energy level on Earth would be so high, that mankind would be unified in worship, and represent the true essence of Islam, and submit to Allah in the way the angels or the blade of grass that leans towards the sun, submits to the divine rule of it's existence, the same divine rule and ordinance that the sun and moon follow in their perscribed courses, mankind would be at peace with the whole universe for he worships Him Whom the whole Universe worships.

Although not a perfect world, I have read about times in this world when man was in an enlightened state.  During the Prophet Muhammad's time, after he reclaimed Mekkah, during the later centuries when the Islamic caliphate (ruler) was located in Baghdad in the 9th century, it was the center of science, mathamatics, and learning.  Christian, Jewish and other world scholars would travel to Baghdad and attend lectures, compare notes, prosyletize and philosophize.  The premium was placed on knowledge and intellect. 

Another great period in world history was during the time when the Islamic caliphate was in Spain in the latter part of the middle ages.  The Jews also experienced their golden age of art and literature during this period.  Justice prevailed, and they used science and inventions in a way that was not harmful to people and the enviroment. 

Also, even more recently, during the times of the Ottoman Empire that lasted till the 20th century.  Under the Ottoman Empire, they lived in a pluralistic society.  If the government ever became to narrow minded and fascist, there were revolts lead by Sufi scholars but these revolts appealed to man's intellect, knowledge and spirituality. 

Those were all good periods to live in.  Now, the premium is placed on power. It doesn't matter whether your right or wrong, whoever has the most money or the biggest guns makes the rules.  I feel like back in those times the premium was placed on knowledge.  And you could shape and mold the society by appealing to ones intellect. It seems that today in the West especially the forces are working to keep man in an ignorant state, and that the ultimate motivation is to promote consumerism and capatalism.  Still, in many enclaves throughout the world, and even on the fringes of society, there is enlightenment and illumination. 

....... if that doesn't answer your question, you can ask it again in a different way, try to do it more respectfully this time.

i like this guy

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2005, 02:33:48 PM »

maybe you're right, i should have asked it in a more respective way because i am actually trying to have a real dialogue with you here....but honestly, i don't think i'm the first person (nor the last) that can't stand your 'i-know-everything-so-you-should-listen-to-me' commentary on everything from alcohol consumption to bacon eating to rap city. as for me being a 'fat ass geek...' think what you want man, i hardly think it's relevant to what i'm trying to get out of you. but as for my disrespectful prelude to the question, i apologize.
also, if i had your name 'in my mouth' and made posts 'about [you]' i wouldn't direct them right at you asking you yourself to answer them.  once again, this is a dialogue i want to develop with you, and no one else - so maybe i should have pm'd you, but i didn't....we can continue this over pm's if you want, but i'm not trippin b/c i don't have anything to hide.

as for the answer to my question........

you still didn't give me your idea of a perfect world b/c, like you said, you're speaking from the 'noble 'qu'ran'.........but anyways........
in this perfect world  you speak of everyone and everything worshipping allah. i want you to elaborate on this one.....i want to know what your idea of this is. i mean, some people would say that worshipping is standing there with your eyes closed and your hands and arms outstretched towards the sky. some people would say that worshipping is bowing on your knees. some people would say worshipping is anything as long as you do it with allah/god in mind. i want to know what your idea of worshipping is....what does a regular worship-filled city look like? what do the people do for work? what do the people do for worship? how much money do they make?

in this world, if everyone is worshipping allah, i've got to assume that everyone is actually a muslim. is there any 'bad' muslims? what distinguishes the 'better muslims from the lesser muslims? i mean, who lives in the mansion? who lives in the shack? who cleans the toilets? who develops computers? is there the development of computers in this perfect world?

i know these are silly questions, i'm just trying to get an accurate picture of what your meaning of 'worshipping' means. the reason i ask is because it seems like, given your idea of a perfect world, everyone is a muslim, but there still has to exist the fundamental differences of class and society....and if everyone is supposed to worship the same, why aren't they all given the same opportunities and resources? you can't seriously tell me that someone in hawaii has the same resources and opportunites as someone in siberia. you can't tell me that someone that lives in a shack in africa has the same resources and opportunities as someone that lives in a mansion in beverly hills....

this idea of a perfect world where everyone is equal and everyone is the same and does the same things does not exist to me. it can never exist. if it exists, we might as well kill off our individuality. which i don't understand why we should. god/allah made us the way we are, why should we all have to do the same thing? this would be a pretty boring world if we were all the same and had the same motivations and same ideas about everything, wouldn't it?

so, once again, i'm sorry for being disrespectful, but i do feel like every time you post something you're standing behind your pulpit scoffing at us with your 'infinite' knowledge...

Thirteen

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2005, 08:15:56 PM »

I'll be very surprised if Tech replies.

He's been shown to be a fake. He got caught red handed passing others writings off as his own.

It'd take a real sad and delusional person to continue to pretend like they have weight after something like that happened to them.

when did this happen?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2005, 02:50:04 PM »

i like this guy

That's not the best thing to say to Mauzip... :-X

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2005, 04:56:04 PM »

as for the answer to my question........

you still didn't give me your idea of a perfect world b/c, like you said, you're speaking from the 'noble 'qu'ran'.........but anyways........
in this perfect world  you speak of everyone and everything worshipping allah. i want you to elaborate on this one.....i want to know what your idea of this is. i mean, some people would say that worshipping is standing there with your eyes closed and your hands and arms outstretched towards the sky. some people would say that worshipping is bowing on your knees. some people would say worshipping is anything as long as you do it with allah/god in mind. i want to know what your idea of worshipping is....what does a regular worship-filled city look like? what do the people do for work? what do the people do for worship? how much money do they make?

Like bestselling author and Western psychologist James Redfield has hypothesized, this whole world is based on energy, the ultimate source of that energy is the Creator.  See, you said my posts make you sick, so you were stealing my energy, and this boosted your energy level slightly.  So I lost a little energy because I felt insulted, so I replied that you were a swine-eater, and in this I felt as if I was regaining my energy and my control over the situation.  The reason you started this thread by insulting me, was because your energy level is low.  The ultimate source of energy is the Creator, and his devine order is evident all throughout his creation, in nature and in humans.  When you see something that is beautiful, you gain energy, when you focus on the beauty.   So when we become conscious and we fall in love with the Creator and we look for evidence of the magnificence of his creation, then we will feel full of energy and we will not need to harm others, or 'steal' their energy.  So, by worshipping, I mean, being conscious of your Creator in everything you do (which is the definition of Islam), and therefore your energy will be full.  If you are working hard, you are working for the sake of pleasing the Creator, if you are going to the store, while you stand in line, you are reminding yourself of the greatness of the Creator, and so on, in all of our daily activities.  Everything you do can be an act of worship if it is for the purpose of pleasing the Creator.

in this world, if everyone is worshipping allah, i've got to assume that everyone is actually a muslim. is there any 'bad' muslims? what distinguishes the 'better muslims from the lesser muslims? i mean, who lives in the mansion? who lives in the shack? who cleans the toilets? who develops computers? is there the development of computers in this perfect world?

As I said above, even if you are cleaning toilets, if you are doing that act for the sake of the Creator, then you will be doing it knowing that it is a good deed because you are promoting purity, and a job such as that will help you achieve humility and patience.  And in a perfect world people would not want to live in mansions, they would be distributing their money to the poor, during the time of the Prophet Muhammad, him and his closest followers lived in what you would consider a 'shack'.  The Prophet and the next 3 leaders that followed him, were clothes that were patched together.  And this is just 1400 years ago, other world leaders were living lavishly, in palaces.  After the Prophet passed away, one of his successors (after Abu Bakr) named Umar, rode into Jerusalam on a camel with his servant, him and his servant were taking turns riding the camel, they came close to the city, and the servent suggested that Umar should be riding the camel so he would look important, Umar said no, because there is nothing important about him, the only thing important is God, and the message he is carrying that nothing is worthy of worship but God (Creator/Allah).  Also, in Islam, people are not permitted to pile up wealth and are religiously obligated to give a portion of their salary to the poor.

this idea of a perfect world where everyone is equal and everyone is the same and does the same things does not exist to me. it can never exist. if it exists, we might as well kill off our individuality. which i don't understand why we should. god/allah made us the way we are, why should we all have to do the same thing? this would be a pretty boring world if we were all the same and had the same motivations and same ideas about everything, wouldn't it?

Like Malcolm X said, capatalism is parasitic.  Show me a capatalist, and I'll show you a bloodsucker.  America is a capatalistic country.  This promotes individuality to such a degree that it becomes selfishness.  In other cultures and societies they pride themselves on community.  They work to achieve success as communities not as individuals.  They view success in terms of the success of their community and not strictly personal success.  This is much more fullfilling. 
« Last Edit: March 21, 2005, 04:59:26 PM by Hip-Hop Is Dead »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)