Author Topic: Got a few questions about M.O.P.'s Marxmen Cinema CD...  (Read 92 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Got a few questions about M.O.P.'s Marxmen Cinema CD...
« on: March 20, 2005, 11:41:28 AM »
1-Is this a mixtape or an album???
2-Was the advance any different than the retail version???
3-Was there any 2nd CD to the advance version???I remember downloading & burning this to a CD but it looks like Ive only got 1 CD.
4-Is there a proper tracklist to the advance version (if it is any different from the retail)???Cause I remember when this first came out all the track titles where like "track 01,02" etc.

Jome

Re: Got a few questions about M.O.P.'s Marxmen Cinema CD...
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2005, 11:47:50 AM »
1-Is this a mixtape or an album???
2-Was the advance any different than the retail version???
3-Was there any 2nd CD to the advance version???I remember downloading & burning this to a CD but it looks like Ive only got 1 CD.
4-Is there a proper tracklist to the advance version (if it is any different from the retail)???Cause I remember when this first came out all the track titles where like "track 01,02" etc.

1. It's a mixtape album.  8)
No DJ's on the tracks, all CD-Q tracks, but it's not considered a official release, even if there's big name producers on it.

2. Can't remeber the advance, but I think everything that was on the advance, was on the retail plus in better quality, and the retail had more tracks.

3. Advance was only 1 CD as far as I can remember, dunno about the tracklist.. I think I deleted the advance when I got the retail.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2005, 12:01:40 PM »
Props Jome,you helped me alot.Its just that I always buy official albums & burn mixtapes to CD's.Im still not sure about this CD tho.Theodore Unit's CD was a mixtape/album but it was more of an album.They just released it the same way as a mixtape so they wouldnt have to clear the samples.Was the Marxmen Cinema CD released the same way???Or is it like you said a mixtape but without any DJ's???

Jome

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2005, 12:17:20 PM »
Yeah, it wasn't available in all stores, mostly sold through internet, and special import stores..

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2005, 10:07:45 AM »
they were supposedly going to start selling it through some website if you sent money to their email, i just went the safe route and copped the bootleg for 5 bucks off baltimore street 8)
i know i listened to the 2nd disc alot more
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2005, 10:43:58 AM »
U can get it in any normal hmv in uk.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson