Author Topic: Tha Row's Gunna Get Big Again!!  (Read 954 times)

da_notorious_mack

Tha Row's Gunna Get Big Again!!
« on: August 11, 2002, 10:32:07 AM »
CHECK MTV.COM FOR ALL THE DETAILS,BUT THE MIX TAPES ARE ALREADY OUT WIT HIM ASHANTI,AND JA ON A TRACK WIT SAMPLES OF  PAC ON EM..JA RULE ALSO GOES AT X, NOT BEFORE GIVING SUGE KNIGHT A SHOUT OUT!!!!!....????

AND WE KNOW SUGE BE BO GAURDIN HIS WAY INTO GOTTI'S MURDER INC,TO MAKE THE MURDER ROW...

ALSO NAS OWES SUGE A FAVOR FOR DOING THAT 'GOT UR SELF A GUN' VIDEO, WHERE HE ACTS OUT BIG'S AND PAC'S DEATH....

SO LETS SEE SUGE..WHO IS ON THE VERGE BELIEVE IT OR NOT OF HITTIN THE INDUSTRY HARD WIT SONGS FROM NINA..RIP WHICH WILL SELL BECAUSE OF HER DEATH...YALL KNOW HE STILL GOT SOME PAC SHYT...HE GOT CROOKED I,AND KURRUPT.... AND SHYNE ON THE VERGE OF SIGNIN AND THE SNOOP DISS WILL GET EM MAD COVERAGE
..NOW JOIN WIT THE INC,WHO GETTIN MAAAD LOOT RIGHT NOW..THATS A STRONG TEAM...ALL SUGE NEEDED WAS A FRONT LIKE MURDER INC,TO GET HIM BACK IN THE GAME.
BUT TO TOP IT OFF,BESIDES JA TRYNA BE SOMEWHAT LIKE PAC,NOW U ALSO HAVE NAS!

THIS IS NOW QUITE AN UNEXPECTED SQAUD HERE!...

BEEF?

THE ROC..BUT THEY DONT WONT IT WIT THE ROW..

MOVING ALONG 'X' WHICH IS ALREADY IN THE STUDIO WIT A NEW ALBUM AND DIS TRACK OUT, COMING AT JA WOULD ALSO BE CONSIDERED BEEF..

AND OF COURSE WE GOT SNOOP AT HERE IN LA...

SNOOP HAS NO PROBS WIT NAS,BUT HAS ALREADY STARTED TO INSULT THE MURDER INC SQAUD...THIS INDUSTRY MAY BE IN THE MIX FOR ANOTHER BIG STIR!!!!

SOMEBODY GET AT ME!!!!

WOULD YALL LOSE RESPECT FOR NAS,OR DO U BLAME HIM FOR GETTING DOWN WIT SOME PEEPZ OUT HERE DOING IT?
SPECIALLY WIT ALL THE BEEF HE DONE PUT ON HIS PLATE...I CANT REALLY SAY I BLAME HIM..PEEPS STILL GONE LISTEN TO WHAT HE GOT TO SAY...I KINDA DO AND DONT WANT SUGE TO GET TO INTO NAS THOUGH,CUZZ NAS MAY FLIP FUCKIN WIT SUGE,AND TRY TO REALLY BE IN PAC SHOES,WHICH I DONT THINK WOULD BE GOOD IN THE LONG RUN FOR HIM....U KNOW?

THA RETURN OF THA ROW 2002
DONT DOUBT IT
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Hittman2001

Re: Tha Row's Gunna Get Big Again!!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2002, 10:48:01 AM »
they have signed all of these artists and we haven't even heard the crooked i album.  When suge goes out and does interviews you don't hear him promoting new albums as much as he likes to talk about the past.  i'm not surprised that suge knight is going to release NINA songs, he is going to ride her death like he has rode tupac's.  thats why i dont buy any new tupac albums anymore.  will death row get big?  maybe, if suge doesn't run his company as he did in the past and if he stops talking shit about all the artists he has signed.  we need to hear a new album from them.  even then, for them to get big they have to appeal to the east coast.  thats why snoop is supposedly going east coast with his next album, he realizes that the east coast is the key to selling albums.

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2002, 10:49:54 AM »
I wouldnt lose any respect for Nas if he got caught up in all this beef... im pretty psyched if this happens.. As long as we dont get bloodshed.. Cause beef like this, if its kept in the music, will make for some dope albums...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2002, 11:16:21 AM »
This will be very interesting, I don't know if I dare tha row to get that big again, but they will benefit from it cause they'll get alot of publicity. There's been several surprising things goin on in thew past two months, I smell major beef

YO MACK CHECH UR PM'S

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2002, 12:00:36 PM »
It looks like business may pick up. Beef equals good albums so let the dissin' begin.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kurupt007

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2002, 12:39:00 PM »
get big with pure bitchez it was gangsta shit now God's what the fuck they r going turn into fuck the row

That_Cracka_J

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2002, 01:40:51 PM »
?

the_truth

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2002, 02:46:31 PM »
get big with pure bitchez it was gangsta shit now God's what the fuck they r going turn into fuck the row

HUH???????????????

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2002, 03:13:23 PM »
THE SNOOP DISS WILL GET EM MAD COVERAGE

That's why Dre don't do it
The diss is dope but I hope Snoop won't release it.

DONT DOUBT IT

I do

they will get attention of that connection with them murder inc bitches but I defently don't think they'll really blow up again.
Fact is with that murder inc shit they proofed how 'real' they are and how they'd neva fuck with soft pop bitches (like many stupid Tha Row fans said)
X is still a wayyy betta and realer rapper than Ja Rule bitch ass.

Nas won't get into that beef, since Suge hates Dre the most and Nas is down with Dre.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2002, 03:35:00 PM »
Exactly.
The ROW will be big again.
CROOKED I, KURUPT, EASTWOOD,DANNY BOY, JUVENILE?
(NINA And 2PAC)
Tight
+ some other big names or unknown artists
(Believe me this aint the final list)

+Connections to eastcoast stars Ja Rule(murda inc) Nas and several other artists(just wait and you will see).

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2002, 03:45:10 PM »

Nas won't get into that beef, since Suge hates Dre the most and Nas is down with Dre.

Yo, really its I dont think it will be Nas's decision to get involved in this beef!!! If Suge wants Nas involved then believe it he will be in it!!! Same thing wit Ja he gonna get involved rather he likes it or not!!!

Yo, this is gonna really get interestin' fo real, just look at it.......Ja is one of tha biggest pop rappers in tha game...he gets play on MTV and every other station....so does Nas...if they release a diss joint then it gonna get hella promotion!! Then when Snoop comes back at em' then every1 is gonna want to hear what Snoop got to say back cuz he is like tha biggest well-known homie in tha game!!! This beef might be bad for hip-hop and it might be good---if it stays on wax then its all good but if it goes to bloodshed then........ :'(

the_truth

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2002, 03:54:45 PM »

That's why Dre don't do it
The diss is dope but I hope Snoop won't release it.

I do

they will get attention of that connection with them murder inc bitches but I defently don't think they'll really blow up again.
Fact is with that murder inc shit they proofed how 'real' they are and how they'd neva fuck with soft pop bitches (like many stupid Tha Row fans said)
X is still a wayyy betta and realer rapper than Ja Rule bitch ass.

Your post didn't make any sense.

yung-g

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Tha West Coast Aint Dead !!!
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2002, 06:50:47 PM »
i hope tha row blows the fuck up, and brings some REAL west coast music. cause i'm tired of alotta tha soft ass shit that most of our west coast artists are droppin. tha under ground/independent music has been truly reppin tha west these past few years, to me.
COMING SOON:

Featuring: Keak da Sneak, Jacka & Husalah (Mob Figaz), Bushwick Bill (Get Boys),
Mistah FAB, & more.
***INCLUDES BONUS DVD***

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2002, 06:58:40 PM »
dont know but since Suge Knight iz behind all this shit...I think they will do sumthin like callin the label "Murder Row". Also im sure that Suge is behind the signin of Nas with Murder Inc. Or maybe Suge is  Using Murder Inc as His Death Row east

Big FC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im really fucking random.. and too swift on my toes to get caught up with you hoes..
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2002, 07:30:26 PM »
It looks like business may pick up. Beef equals good albums so let the dissin' begin.

im sorry sikotic but beef does not equal good albums.. i mean look at that fuckin piece of shit death row diss album... too gangsta to make a decent fuckin album..
I ain't a killer but don't push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy - Makaveli, RIP
And when we making n*gga shit always makin a killin, i be hearin you bitches there go the villain.. - MC Ren