Author Topic: I want to set the record straight, a few things I said were inaccurate......  (Read 148 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I don't regret the intensity in the way I responded to Englewood, JTPlatinum, and Rod, because I believe that they attacked me first I have ever right to respond with the same level of intensity.  What I do regret is some of the statements I made because they were inaccurate.  So let me set the record straight on the things I said that weren't totally correct.  And I've deleted all those posts.

#1.  As far as a rapper and a hip-hop artist, actually Rod has skills, his avatar and all the work he's done on his album covers has all came out dope, he's a for real hip-hop artist.  I've never laughed at his artwork.

#2.  I have no idea if JT platinum is a fat or overwieght, and even if he is it had nothing to do with anything we were talking about, I just said it to respond in a comparable manner to other comments he had made about me.

#3.  I have no problem with Englewood's voice or the way he conducts his interviews, they were actually pretty dope interviews the one I heard.  I think it was for the Persian rapper Amir.  The website he has is dope, even though I haven't been to it in a while, I'm not a huge fan of DJ Quik, although I do like him and have a couple of his cd's.  And I have no idea what he looks like, nor does it matter.

..... I think that's it.  There may be one or two things I don't remember.  I don't regret the fact that I responded harshly towards them, but some of my statements were exaggerated.  If I can't be sincere in my replies it's better for me to delete them, even if I do still stand behind some of the other things I said in those replies.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2005, 05:18:48 PM by Hip-Hop Is Dead »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I edited the post, I added a couple of things I remembered.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
so, another question:
is it justified for a muslim to retaliate?

i know in christianity and most other religions, it is actually better to 'turn the other cheek' than to 'stoop to a lower level'....

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
so, another question:
is it justified for a muslim to retaliate?

i know in christianity and most other religions, it is actually better to 'turn the other cheek' than to 'stoop to a lower level'....

translation of selected verses from the Noble Qu'ran

2-189-190-191

"fight in the cause of Allah those who fight against you, but do not transgress limits, for Allah loveth not the transgressors...slay them wherever ye find them...but if they cease, let there be no hostility against them"

2-194

"There is a law of equality, if then any one transgresses the prohibition against you, transgress ye likewise against him.  But fear Allah and know that Allah is with those who restrain themselves."

5:45

"We have ordained therein for them,
Life for life, eye for eye, nose for nose, ear for ear, tooth for tooth, and wounds equal for equal.  But if anyone remits the retaliation by way of charity, it is an act of atonement for himself."

^^^^^^  There's different interpretations by Muslims about the meaning of those verses and others in the Qu'ran, but clearly you can see that Islam is not a religion where we are taught that we have to turn the other cheek.  We have the option to turn the other cheek and forgive, and we also have the option to do back to people what they do to us.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2005, 03:43:04 AM by Hip-Hop Is Dead »

mauzip

So what is your own opinion?

Elevz

It's in the Qu'ran. He's not supposed to have an opinion, just obey.

The Watcher

It's in the Qu'ran. He's not supposed to have an opinion, just obey.

sonned
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Or perhaps his opinion coincides with what his faith dictates? Its amazing that on a site with idiots and faggots galore, a man who is passionate about his religion deserves hate and spite. Keep checkin em Infinite.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll