Author Topic: Xzbit man vs machine tracklist  (Read 789 times)

Jome

Re: Xzbit man vs machine tracklist
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2002, 02:30:55 PM »

I dont know what song your refering to(i have a good idea though) but for me songs that are meaningless make me fall asleep. Lyrics that are saying somethin keeps me paying attention. When I listen to nature of the threat i just think how amazing it is. And i find it interesting. Its still rap, its still a beat, hes not talkin about biology and hes sayin some real shit, I wouldnt listen to it that much becuz yeah it would get boaring. I like dope beats, i like tracks that make my head knod but i also like something with some meaning to it. this all started when you said Sorry im away so much was boaring. Well its a good(not great) beat from Quik and its saying something. And there are dope beats with good lyrics. But whatever, the more i talk about songs the less ill like em. Its just music, what you like is what you like, just dont bump nelly cause the beat is catchy.

well, actually I refered to "Fuckin you right", which is produced by Quik, I guess I wasn't making myself clear enough.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2002, 03:30:34 PM »
You guys are acting like concept and Beats are the only two things that are important in a Hip Hop track...you guys are forgeting about Flow, Lyrical Structure, Punchlines etc...Jome is right; some raw type of battle tracks without a concept can be better than some boring and off flow concept songs sometimes...We all have different tastes, let's just leave it at that...

Real_G

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2002, 06:32:59 PM »

well, actually I refered to "Fuckin you right", which is produced by Quik, I guess I wasn't making myself clear enough.

Fuckin you right was prod. by soopafly and yeah haha i skip that song usally too. Now_I_Know, your right but I refuse to listen to any song with no flow, That matters to me more than beats and concepts all together. But keep in mind there are concept songs with flow and dope beats. And im not gonna keep this argument goin cuz the more I talk about a song or rapper the less i like them. Music is music, just enjoy it for what it is.

That_Cracka_J

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2002, 06:50:34 PM »
What's track #7(Paul) about?  Is that Eminem's Paul?