Author Topic: Anti-American or Anti-Bush ?  (Read 542 times)

hustla_4eva

Anti-American or Anti-Bush ?
« on: March 22, 2005, 01:48:55 AM »
wht r u ?im anti bush, the mothafuka thinks he can control the world, like he gve birth to all the countries, sometimes i feel more like an Anti-American, but thn i tell myself, why am i getting mad at a country tht is being mislead by a monkey lookin hick....

Sikotic™

Re: Anti-American or Anti-Bush ?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2005, 02:01:43 AM »
I love America. It's my home, I can't call any other place home because I've been in America all of my life.

I am very anti-Bush however. Anyone who confuses the two has brain damage.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

acbaylove

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2005, 03:18:36 AM »
I am very anti-Bush however. Anyone who confuses the two has brain damage.

Or is a communist. ;D ;)

ShadyGuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2005, 06:15:25 AM »
i love america, but i thikn we certainly make a lot of mistakes

mauzip

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2005, 06:21:35 AM »
Anyone who confuses the two has brain damage.

If you only knew how many people hate America over here... they actually hate Bush, but they say they hate America(ns). And when I ask have you ever been to America or have you ever met an American the answer is usually negative. People got shit twisted up.

America = my future home

I love it :love:

ShadyGuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2005, 06:23:39 AM »
where are you moving from?

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2005, 06:26:40 AM »
read my custom title, lol

The Watcher

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2005, 06:43:05 AM »
anti-bush, partly anti-american. not to put all americans in the same basket, but most of the ones ive met are dumb as shit. i know its stereotypical etc, buts its the gods honest truth. alot of americans that ive met have a 'america is the world, fuck everyone else' attitude.

im watching a documentary on SBS at the moment about Bush's power going to his head, this shit is TERRIBLE. how can people re-vote for this guy? he has the attorney general saying to not obide by the geneva convention so they cant be sued. abducting hundreds of people from their homes and just flying them back to whatever country they came from (pakistan, egypt, syria..).. im glad i dont live over there 4 real
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

hustla_4eva

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2005, 07:17:26 AM »
u cant blame the person who confuses himself in anti-american and anti-bush, look wht tht asshole is doin, like the dood above me said hez flyin hundreds of people from where they came from...wht comments do u Xpect from those people....r they gona be anti-americans or anti-bush......or BOTH?.....its not tht people confuse it, its the situation they r put in, and matter of fact its the US govt. tht confuses these peoples mind to become an Anti-American. i grew up in US all my life too man, but i aint callin this place my home......i simply aint.....kaz i aint from here......im African, and thts where my roots are, so tths my mothaphukin home.
and yo mauzip dood, i can hardly wait till u get to states, and see ur comments..........

mauzip

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2005, 07:25:52 AM »

and yo mauzip dood, i can hardly wait till u get to states, and see ur comments..........

hahahaha

'EclipZe

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2005, 07:31:58 AM »
anti bush here.. fuck that motherfucker like eminem said : put him in iraq with an ak-47 let him fight his own wars

Matrix Heart

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2005, 07:43:52 AM »
<Anti-Bush, Anti-Hickland aka Jesusland  :)

« Last Edit: March 22, 2005, 07:45:54 AM by K A I N »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2005, 07:58:21 AM »
Jesusland should be called the United States of Texas... lol

I am very much pro-American. I am from the U.S., and I love it, it's my home. Any opposition I have for anything American is for the love of my country. I think to blindly follow anything is to be anti-American, because our country was based of change, it was based of questioning, and in a democracy the people are SUPPOSE to question and understand what it's government is doing. So by not questioning, I feel I'm anti-American. I am not, I just question things, because it's my job to. I loved Bill Clinton, I still questioned him. So I honestly believe I'm pro-American.

Now I'm anti-Bush. Bush is not the whole America, his only one man that we finally offically chose to be president. And our presidents always change, so for the next 4 years his what the world will think about when they think American. Now before it was Clinton, before that it was Bush Sr., and before that it was Reagan. Next it will be Obama, and when that happens, life will be good...  ;D

mauzip

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2005, 08:26:56 AM »
u cant blame the person who confuses himself in anti-american and anti-bush, look wht tht asshole is doin, like the dood above me said hez flyin hundreds of people from where they came from...wht comments do u Xpect from those people....r they gona be anti-americans or anti-bush......or BOTH?.....its not tht people confuse it, its the situation they r put in, and matter of fact its the US govt. tht confuses these peoples mind to become an Anti-American. i grew up in US all my life too man, but i aint callin this place my home......i simply aint.....kaz i aint from here......im African, and thts where my roots are, so tths my mothaphukin home.

you talk a lot of shit, but you are a fucking hypocrite

why don't you move to africa if you like it so much better over there?

i really look down to people like you

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2005, 10:38:56 AM »
^ The man is African, he aint American. He says it in plain English. He lives in America cuz its a better living, but he doesnt have any emotional attachment to a place he doesnt consider home. Whats so hard not to understand.

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll