Author Topic: Anti-American or Anti-Bush ?  (Read 541 times)

mauzip

Re: Anti-American or Anti-Bush ?
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2005, 11:40:21 AM »
he doesn't say that, quote him

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2005, 11:41:38 AM »
You gotta realize, Pro-Bush & anti-Bush people are 50/50...ok more like 51/49, but you get my point. Hate the policies of the government or whatever, but you can not judge the everyday citizens. The truth is, I believe America is filled with good people for the most part. Egotistical and self-centered?...yes, but generally good-natured nonetheless.

Another thing, if you're living in America, you don't really have the right to shit talk the country. Think about it, you're benefitting from it's resources, it's opportunities, and ultimitely it's government. I gotta agree with Mauzip, that hustla_4eva dude is being hypocritical. If you grew up in the US all you're life, ITS YOUR HOME.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding where you're coming from, and I probably am unless you've been to Africa & spent some time there. I know in my situation, I got roots and family in Armenia, but I can't call Armenia my home because I've never been there. I'm pretty sure I'll feel more at home in the US than over there.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2005, 12:11:18 PM »
cant hate on the states man, its sick! but im anti bush.....but i like america, the bitches by fly, the niggaz be on a level, i aint got no problems with america.......but i can vibe with cats who are anti american and anti bush without thinkin they got brain damange cuz quite simply if nuff americans didnt agree with what bush was doing, he wouldnt have got his job back......nuff dumb muthafuckaz

chris rock put it best at the oscars

peace
« Last Edit: March 22, 2005, 12:18:11 PM by LyRiCaL_G »

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2005, 12:18:55 PM »
anti-bush, IMO bush is the worst president that the U.S. has ever had
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Jome

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2005, 06:56:32 PM »

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2005, 07:17:20 PM »
I HATE Bush, and i generally DO NOT like conservative because they're usually narrow minded and backward in their ways. While the world is progressing, we can't just stand in our place, a lot of folks don't understand that, they don't like change. For this reason i am all FOR secession of California from the Union, because we got the only normal state on the west coast down here. That's the truth. We got all resources necessary to have our own country down here, and most people don't like the way most of the country is, so my question is, why not?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2005, 06:39:56 PM by Suffice »
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Matrix Heart

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2005, 07:22:43 PM »

Another thing, if you're living in America, you don't really have the right to shit talk the country. Think about it, you're benefitting from it's resources, it's opportunities, and ultimitely it's government. I gotta agree with Mauzip, that hustla_4eva dude is being hypocritical. If you grew up in the US all you're life, ITS YOUR HOME.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding where you're coming from, and I probably am unless you've been to Africa & spent some time there. I know in my situation, I got roots and family in Armenia, but I can't call Armenia my home because I've never been there. I'm pretty sure I'll feel more at home in the US than over there.

Fuck America and Americans the only reason I'm here is cause of their bitch ass government.

There is alot more I can say but I will go now  :)

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2005, 08:34:34 PM »
I think the problem stems from our two party system.  Dems who are anti-bush sometimes get labeled as anti-american, because alot of the things Bush does are pro-American, and to criticise Bush, the dems criticise the things he does.  So they come off looking like they're anti-American.  I think ultimately, they're not fighting very smart, Bush was such a sitting duck last election, he had so many things going against him, and the dems fucked it up.  If they would have acted smartly, and proclaimed themselves the party that wants the best for America... if they would have attacked Bush's actions, while supporting (yes, actually supporting) the things he was doing in America's best interests, they could have walked away with the election.

Instead, they unfairly criticised every single thing he did; the American public aren't that stupid... they know when Kerry had absolutely no plans of his own, and criticised every single thing Bush did, that it was all smoke and mirrors.  Surely EVERYTHING Bush did wasn't wrong, the dems were just too afraid to give him credit for anything.  If they would have gave up a little ground, acknowledged the things he did right, and said 'we can do even better', they would have walked away with the election.

Anyways.  Like I said, that's where the anti-american confusion comes from.  They're actually anti-Bush, to such a degree that they come off looking like Anti-American, which of course ruins their political ambitions.  Dumbasses.  They've already lost the senate, they've lost the house, they've lost the presidency, they've lost the majority of the gubernatorial races, you'd think eventually they'd figure out where they're fucking up. 

The Watcher

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2005, 09:13:16 PM »
the american govt is sheisty.. like calling a bill the "US Patriot Act" so if people objected to it, they would seem un-patriotic
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2005, 11:45:45 PM »

Wanting the best for your country is an American tradition. If i'm criticizing my government and backing it up with thoughful reasons why i disagree with it, it's the most patriotic thing i can do. Even though i'm benefitting for the resources and all that, I want it only to get better, not dwindle, which is something i'm seeing happening right now under the Bush administration. I like America, but i can talk shit about it, namely the current government, because ultimately the government represents the people, and by criticizing the government i'm criticizing america, but it's all out of love.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2005, 05:27:03 AM »
Sikotic Don't Wait For The Game Cuz The Game Don't Wait:
You gotta realize, Pro-Bush & anti-Bush people are 50/50...ok more like 51/49, but you get my point. Hate the policies of the government or whatever, but you can not judge the everyday citizens.

i don't believe that bush has tricked or duped the majority of his supporters.  so using your logic wouldn't it be fair to say "anti-51% of america"?

The truth is, I believe America is filled with good people for the most part. Egotistical and self-centered?...yes, but generally good-natured nonetheless.

wouldn't you say that most people everywhere are equally "good natured"?  i don't see this as an issue of whether or not (51%) of americans are evil.  the problem is that americans can oft be so self righteous that they become dangerous.  american nationalism is an extremely dangerous thing.  just like "religious fundamentalism" and the sorts of nationalism seen in other nations right before wars.  there's good reason to be anti-american.

Another thing, if you're living in America, you don't really have the right to shit talk the country. Think about it, you're benefitting from it's resources, it's opportunities, and ultimitely it's government.

sure you do.  that is a basic parasitic relationship.  if a person doesn't like the government or (51%) of the country, but they appreciate the resources, freedoms and opportunities...why should they leave?  why not enjoy a selfish parasitic relationship?

If you grew up in the US all you're life, ITS YOUR HOME.

no, it's where you live.  just because you live somewhere that doesn't make it your home.  maybe the guy feels homeless; which is why he longs for mother africa. 

personally, i don't give a fuck about most of america.  the heartland, the south in general (other than big cities) rural areas in general...that shit is backwards and unimpressive.  i feel no connection with those regions. 
i find american nationalism, and this recent trend of overemphasizing conservative values to be extremely distasteful.  i'm glad george w bush is president, i'm glad the republican party is in power; because i believe their policies are detrimental to the majority of the american populace (not all) and this amuses me.  and the democratic party is an unsatisfying alternative.   
« Last Edit: March 23, 2005, 05:43:35 AM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Bomb-A®

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2005, 06:14:20 AM »
anti american....no
anti bush....hell ya

im still confused about how bush is still president...when he was first elected i used to think ....these americans must be regretting putting this guy in office....and then 4 yrs later yall elect the muthafucka again :eh:...i believa in second chances too but god damn WAKE THE FUCK UP.

ok i better calm down now :-X

peace

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2005, 06:21:46 AM »
watch washington journal on cspan.  they stream it over the net.  just listen to the shit those people say, you will understand why bush gets elected.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2005, 08:31:56 AM »
i'm glad george w bush is president, i'm glad the republican party is in power; because i believe their policies are detrimental to the majority of the american populace (not all) and this amuses me.   

Ha ha, classic.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2005, 11:44:12 AM »
Sikotic Don't Wait For The Game Cuz The Game Don't Wait:
You gotta realize, Pro-Bush & anti-Bush people are 50/50...ok more like 51/49, but you get my point. Hate the policies of the government or whatever, but you can not judge the everyday citizens.

i don't believe that bush has tricked or duped the majority of his supporters.  so using your logic wouldn't it be fair to say "anti-51% of america"?

The truth is, I believe America is filled with good people for the most part. Egotistical and self-centered?...yes, but generally good-natured nonetheless.

wouldn't you say that most people everywhere are equally "good natured"?  i don't see this as an issue of whether or not (51%) of americans are evil.  the problem is that americans can oft be so self righteous that they become dangerous.  american nationalism is an extremely dangerous thing.  just like "religious fundamentalism" and the sorts of nationalism seen in other nations right before wars.  there's good reason to be anti-american.

Another thing, if you're living in America, you don't really have the right to shit talk the country. Think about it, you're benefitting from it's resources, it's opportunities, and ultimitely it's government.

sure you do.  that is a basic parasitic relationship.  if a person doesn't like the government or (51%) of the country, but they appreciate the resources, freedoms and opportunities...why should they leave?  why not enjoy a selfish parasitic relationship?

If you grew up in the US all you're life, ITS YOUR HOME.

no, it's where you live.  just because you live somewhere that doesn't make it your home.  maybe the guy feels homeless; which is why he longs for mother africa. 

personally, i don't give a fuck about most of america.  the heartland, the south in general (other than big cities) rural areas in general...that shit is backwards and unimpressive.  i feel no connection with those regions. 
i find american nationalism, and this recent trend of overemphasizing conservative values to be extremely distasteful.  i'm glad george w bush is president, i'm glad the republican party is in power; because i believe their policies are detrimental to the majority of the american populace (not all) and this amuses me.  and the democratic party is an unsatisfying alternative.   

1. Bush didn't dupe most of his supporters. Many of the people that voted for him were not loyal supporters. They just chose what they thought was the lesser of 2 evils.

2. I agree, nationalism can be a very dangerous thing. That's the only reason I can see why people would be anti-american, because it looks as if the majority of people are happy with the direction the gov't is taking. Then again, when your country claims there are weapons out in Iraq that will potentially harm us and the government uses it's propagganda and fear to gain it's support, is it really the people's fault? Is it necessarily fair to be anti-american in that case?

3. Of course you have the right to, its the 1st amendment right. I'm just saying, the shit is hypocritical. There's a fine line bewteen wishing your gov't to make improvements, and shit talking the gov't and wishing it's downfall while you're benefitting from it. Many people on this board are praying for it's downfall. Eventhough I disagree with a vast majority of its government policies, I wish it would make inprovements. There's a difference.

4. Like I said after I made that statement, maybe I misunderstood his situation and I probably did. You should of copy and pasted that part too, my friend.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE