Author Topic: We Built This Citttttyyyyyyyy...........  (Read 457 times)

Suga Foot

Re: We Built This Citttttyyyyyyyy...........
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2005, 03:53:43 PM »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2005, 04:00:49 PM »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2005, 04:57:34 PM »
never noticed you had a quote from me in your sig

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2005, 05:03:35 PM »
Well, that was one stupid ass thing to say. but dont worry, ima change it soon
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2005, 05:05:33 PM »
Well, that was one stupid ass thing to say. but dont worry, ima change it soon

not really, i can't think of anything that would make me think of a plot to crash airplanes into buildings and kill 2000 people just so i can be showered with virigins in my afterlife

i don't know, call me a sane person or whatever

hustla_4eva

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2005, 08:10:02 PM »
shit..i been there to tht city,i might be movin there sometime too, i mostly saw southasian faces, the place got some sizzlin hot chicac tho

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2005, 12:40:43 AM »
is there any or alot of mexicans in canada?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2005, 08:44:58 AM »
what are you concerned about canada is so big with few few people living there, its over 80 times less crowded than britain and thats no joke.

Uh, 90% of all Immigrants to Canada settle in the three largests cities, 50% in Toronto Alone

Motherfuckers dont come to Canada to settle in Saskatchewan

Exactly. I live about an hour from Toronto and you see the negative effects, such as the higher levels of pollution due to overcrowding.

Man, see Im an immigrant my damn self. But i dont see why the fuck we are sustaining current high levels of immigration, if all we're doing it is shoving them into ethnic ghettos , while simultenously cutting funding to ESL services, job training, affordable housing, employment etc
The job accrediting process is a failure, and all we;re doing is adding branches to a fire. Put that fuckin fire out. But Liberals dont give a shit, they gangsta. All these immigrants vote for who?  8)

its funny you saying that because when points like that get raised in britain that person gets labelled a racsit. my whole view on our immigration, asylum seekers if they are legit then let as many as you want in, and then only those who are in a healthy state and have needed skills in our economy and a big fuck off to all the free loaders shit stirers.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2005, 08:47:39 AM »

not really, theres alot of spics, but its like a big variety bag. Salvadorians, Chilenos, Mexicans, Central American

- Lewis Carroll

Suga Foot

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2005, 12:39:24 PM »
there's a lot of Mexican tourists in Vancouver.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2005, 06:53:34 PM »
what are you concerned about canada is so big with few few people living there, its over 80 times less crowded than britain and thats no joke.

Motherfuckers dont come to Canada to settle in Saskatchewan

lol, my parents fucked up when they first came to canada...they arrived in Saskatchewan, for a El Salvador family, thats probably the dumbest move EVER...i got asthma when I was 2...then I moved to BC...My asthma has disapeared  ;D

BC is cool, I don't mind the diversity...my elementry was mostly white..then I went to highschool, it was all East-indian heh...i'll always be the minority though  ;D
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2005, 11:16:44 PM »

not really, theres alot of spics, but its like a big variety bag. Salvadorians, Chilenos, Mexicans, Central American

im guessing ur kkk, right?

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2005, 06:35:48 AM »
Canada has enough problems defining its own identity/culture.....its dope that the place is so multicultural, but cuz we aint a melting pot like the States theres so many different groups fighting for their cultures rights...the country aint as unified as it should be. Especially if you bring up Quebec.....and that shit goes back to the founding of Canada.

Then theres all the crazy random gangs you run into now....go into surrey or richmond or whatever, never know what country to expect.

But ya cant really complain....everyone is relatively new to this continent, and fuck....Canada sure as hell has enough space.

Lots of Igloos to go around. Anyone can learn to play hockey.
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2005, 06:58:18 PM »

Then theres all the crazy random gangs you run into now....go into surrey(India) or richmond(china) or whatever, never know what country to expect.

Lots of Igloos to go around. Anyone can learn to play hockey.

word^^
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2005, 08:28:57 PM »

im guessing ur kkk, right?

shut up. I slang mad verga to bonita latinas. All up in that culo. I got love for my Latinos, stop crying.

- Lewis Carroll