Author Topic: We Built This Citttttyyyyyyyy...........  (Read 460 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: We Built This Citttttyyyyyyyy...........
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2005, 09:05:49 PM »
I'd be interested to read your essay Tech, do you have it on your computer?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2005, 11:31:35 PM »
is there any or alot of mexicans in canada?

not really, theres alot of spics, but its like a big variety bag. Salvadorians, Chilenos, Mexicans, Central American

im guessing ur kkk, right?

shut up. I slang mad verga to bonita latinas. All up in that culo. I got love for my Latinos, stop crying.
then dont be callin latinos spics......fuckin cracka......

AndrE16686

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2005, 06:51:58 AM »
what are you concerned about canada is so big with few few people living there, its over 80 times less crowded than britain and thats no joke.

Uh, 90% of all Immigrants to Canada settle in the three largests cities, 50% in Toronto Alone

Motherfuckers dont come to Canada to settle in Saskatchewan

Im Australian, my parents weren't born here. But our government dictates where immigrants will live, they have to live in particular areas for somtimes 5 years, this helps to keep the rest of the country growing and to help stop the cities exploding. And no they arn't sent to the hood, they go to the countryside or the suburbs.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2005, 11:13:34 AM »
is there any or alot of mexicans in canada?

not really, theres alot of spics, but its like a big variety bag. Salvadorians, Chilenos, Mexicans, Central American

im guessing ur kkk, right?

shut up. I slang mad verga to bonita latinas. All up in that culo. I got love for my Latinos, stop crying.
then dont be callin latinos spics......fuckin cracka......

The cracka is the one who raped your fuckin ancestors,

aint no cracker in me
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2005, 07:57:35 PM »
Let's be honest: the more third world immigrants that come to Canada, the US, and other western nations, the worse off these countries will be. Crime, gangs, graffiti, run down neighborhoods, people speaking bizarre foreign languages....no one wants that where they live. I think all western countries should cut immigration drastically. We don't need these people in our countries, we became great without them. The countries that they come from are shitholes....so why would we want them brining their shithole ways over here??? They are leaches on society.

AndrE16686

« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2005, 10:15:25 PM »
Let's be honest: the more third world immigrants that come to Canada, the US, and other western nations, the worse off these countries will be. Crime, gangs, graffiti, run down neighborhoods, people speaking bizarre foreign languages....no one wants that where they live. I think all western countries should cut immigration drastically. We don't need these people in our countries, we became great without them. The countries that they come from are shitholes....so why would we want them brining their shithole ways over here??? They are leaches on society.

Hahaaa...aw shit..pure hilarity :D...but you cannot stop the Asian invasion.