Author Topic: The Official Fuck Dipset Thread  (Read 819 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Official Fuck Dipset Thread
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2005, 02:50:04 PM »
can´t fuck with that incredible piff doggie...

madsamoan

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2005, 02:52:22 PM »
I'm not a big fan of The Diplomats. So called Bloods from Harlem wearing purple and pink? I think they are a little bit colorblind or confused with their sexuality. Personally, I'm waiting for Mark Wahlberg to get the Funky Bunch back together for a reunion Tour.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2005, 02:56:22 PM »
dipset is corny, but dope ass production.. cam got that piff tho..

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2005, 03:29:57 PM »
Fuck dipset

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2005, 04:22:50 PM »
I'm not a big fan of The Diplomats. So called Bloods from Harlem wearing purple and pink? I think they are a little bit colorblind or confused with their sexuality. Personally, I'm waiting for Mark Wahlberg to get the Funky Bunch back together for a reunion Tour.
First of all its only one person wearing pink which is Cam i never seen anybody else wear pink beside him, What about them Grape St, foos do they wear purple cuz if they do what u got to say about that  that they are gay to and need to check their sexuality??

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2005, 04:54:17 PM »
nah dipset be standard, nuttin special but they drop some nice shit now n agen, drop wack shit to.......

most white people will never feel dipset, its just one of those things most of you wont understand, its like when white cats rock to all that bullshit, like muse, corn, linkin park n co..........its nuttin but pure wackness to me, its like most of y'all will never be able to vibe to a dipset cd, most fans of dipset be black, its truth............its like most of y'all dont dig snoop........alot of white people say they dig him but only really like him cuz his related to dre and your "supposed" to like him, obviously theirs alot of people who dig snoop to but most of y'all will never vibe with his shit like a brother.........to me snoop is one of the greatest artist of all time, all genres of music.........but y'all will never feel me on that

peace

That's some whack shit you're saying there dogg. If anything, black people should feel Dipset even less than white people, cuz black got more rhythm, funk, and more soul than white people. Dipset doesnt have any of that. THey're fucking whack head to toe, and you fuckers know it. DIPSET are fucking retarded. Cam'ron is a horrible lyricist, probably one of the worst in history. Jim Jones and Jewelz Santana are no better, to be honest. THat's just a whack ass posse, but they're just lucky to get some hot beats from Just Blaze and co. FUck Dipset, Fuck 'em! And i'm not feeling them not cuz i'm white, but cuz they fucking suck monkey cock, and that's real
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

The Watcher

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2005, 05:13:44 PM »
never felt 'em
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2005, 05:54:19 PM »
dipset is corny, but dope ass production..
they got dope beats....I get sick of the "Dipset! Dipset! Dipset!" and "Killa Cam" chants though. An I dont mind the Purple and Pink man, sometimes that shit is pimp....but most ppl cant pull that off, especially wiggers who would jack off in the middle of their highschool cafeteria if a black guy thought it was gangsta
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2005, 06:02:21 PM »
i HATE jim jones... dont really like freeky.. other than that they OK

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2005, 10:27:30 PM »
i listen to them somewhat they have their moments where they shine, i like Killa Cam on some tracks like "hey ma" "girls" "down and out" "yayo" "i really mean it" and a couple more.  by the way purple haze was a good album....not great, but good.  Juelz sounds good in some other tracks like "dipset anthem" and this other one that i got anyways they cool in my eyes
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

'EclipZe

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2005, 10:30:51 PM »
most white people will never feel dipset, its just one of those things most of you wont understand, its like when white cats rock to all that bullshit, like muse, corn, linkin park n co

1st. Im white :P
2nd. I enjoy dipset
3rd. I can't stand linkin park and muse and all that crap

davida.b.

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2005, 10:48:36 PM »
Damn, this thread really backfired on Gangstauu.

Personally, I think Dipset are just decent. Lyrics range from unique, to witty, to just downright shit. But there is no denying one thing: they are backed by some of the best production in the biz. They certainly have an ear for beats.

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2005, 11:32:31 PM »
dipset blows

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2005, 11:59:27 PM »
DIP DIP
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2005, 12:37:11 AM »
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh