Author Topic: Terry Schiavo and Republican Hypocrisy.  (Read 288 times)

Thirteen

Re: Terry Schiavo and Republican Hypocrisy.
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2005, 12:52:30 PM »
the fact of the matter is your posts never make sense because your an uneducated fool.  look at your life, and if you want to prove to me your intelligent make something out of yourself... i garantee you won't be able to.

next time you call me uneducated and try to flex your superior knowledge on me, you might want to try and spell a simple word such as guarantee right.

don't get mad because everone on here thinks you're a bigger waste of life than an aborted fetus .that's what you were born to be. this world needs complaining little bitches like you

lol... the truth is your comment about me making a typo is retarded... the fact that you even think typos indicate intelligence further indicates your immaturity and stupidity.  the only thing that saves you from killing yourself is your own ignorance... it shields you from facing reality and realizing your a loser.  if the best thing you can figure to say to me is "hey i caught you making a typo" then i suggest you just dont even bother posting.  but you wanted to come in here and immediately start talking trash so i had to put you in your place.

in the end your comment that i made a typo proves nothing, but deep down you have to live knowing that I am correct when I call you an uneducated fool that will never achieve anything substantial with his life... if you don't like havin to face that reality then there is a simple solution... don't come running in my posts talking trash like we're still in middle school.

i bet you made sure you typed everything right this time.... my plan worked, you're a dunce  ;) ;D

lol if your plan was to get me to write a response back that did not include any typos than you have proven beyond a doubt that I was correct in claiming you have the maturity of a middle schooler.  not only are you once again proving your posts are pure stupidity, but if you read my post there are a few spelling and grammatical errors... you're both immature and incorrect at the same time.

the truth is most of what you write is stupid and often incorrect, while deep down you can't successfully defend my claim that your an uneducated loser who has yet to do anything special with his life and probably never will.... and ill remind you once again, your the immature fool who wants to degrade every conversation into meaningless trash talking so live with the consequences... you can hide your emotions on a message board, but unfortunately you have to live knowing im right.

you prove youself to be a moron each time you write.... i love it

first you say that i'm an ostrich because i never say anything bad about republicans, so then you would be an ostrich too for not saying anything about democrats

then you call me uneducated and spell things wrong in your post

then you call me immature but then you make sure you don't spell anything wrong... which means you just followed the directions of an immature person

keep writing these paragraphs about me, i look forward to learning more things about myself  ;D

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2005, 01:58:48 PM »
lol i give up.. that shit made no sense... all i gotta say is ur a loser with no education.. end of argument. u wanna prove something, get a job that clears more than 35k a year... thats not the most impressive accomplishment in the world, but i'm guessin its out of ur reach.

Thirteen

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2005, 04:23:14 PM »
lol i give up.. that shit made no sense... all i gotta say is ur a loser with no education.. end of argument. u wanna prove something, get a job that clears more than 35k a year... thats not the most impressive accomplishment in the world, but i'm guessin its out of ur reach.

of course it made no sense... it's in simple english and it's not against republicans... it's ok, we all know what a waste of life you are... instead of searching CNN all day go get yourself some pussy you big winner you.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2005, 06:42:36 PM »
you two need to box.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2005, 06:51:46 PM »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2005, 07:57:29 PM »
I'm beginning to wonder if the concept of hypocrisy even exists in the republican vocabulary, but once again you have republicans becoming blatant hypocrites in a disgusting attempt to score political points. 

When I first started reading about this story and frequently saw the name Delay and Frist popping up in the article I was entirely confused.  It didnt seem to make any sense that these two guys, one of them in the running for scumbag politician of the year, had anything to do with this story.  And if there was any sense of sanity left in the GOP they would have nothing to do with this.  Most real conservatives deep down probably have a pit in their stomach over this whole controversy, yet for the most part the party has remained silent and the democrats have played a long.

Real conservatives, and people in the know, understand the stupidity of the federal government intervening in this case.  The republican's first commandment is government shall not get involved in our personal lives, yet eager to score political points with their new found crazy christian friends (since they didnt delivery much on their gay marriage promises) they stepped in to save poor Terry Schiavo from liberal "judicial terrorists" as one republican columnist called the judges who repeatedly decided that a brian-dead Terry Schiavo should be allowed to finally die.

So why do republicans care so much about Ms. Schiavo?  A GOP memo sent to all republican senators says it all:

"This is an important moral issue and the pro-life base will be excited that the Senate is debating this important issue.

This is a great political issue, because Senator Nelson of Florida has already refused to become a cosponsor and this is a tough issue for Democrats. "

Republicans don't really care about Ms. Schiavo, nor should they, its not the governments job to get involved in every single medical issue.  No, the real reason republicans are running around talking about "saving Terry's life" is because they know its an issue that will drive people like Trauma to the polls.  But that's not the worst of it. 

The worst part of the whole story is that it brought to our attention a little known law that Bush signed into Texas law while governor giving hospitals the right to pull the plug on patients on life-support if their family can no longer afford to pay for treatment.  In fact, ironically, a baby was denied the right to life-support in Texas just this week against his mother's wishes.  

Mr. Delay took up the Terry Schiavo case for political reasons after having his ass on the line for the past few months he needed a chance to pretend to be the good guy.  But those in the know see this thing for what it really is.  A disgusting display of republican's willingness to use a brain-dead woman for political gain. 

Props for explaining this to me, I couldn't figure out why it was getting so much media attention, there had to be a political agenda behind it.  Actually though, for me it has been an interesting story because I work at a hospital, even though it happens everyday, now we are able to engage in public discourse about this subject.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2005, 04:35:18 PM »
18 Lessons for the Sciavo Case... (stolen from a progressive blog)

# Jeb Bush, George W. Bush, and Tom Delay are all world renowned neurologists.

# 22 successive court battles that all ended in exactly the same way means there is something wrong with the courts, not the Schindler's case.

# Mike is after money which is why he turned down 1 million dollars and 10 million dollars to sign over guardianship.

# Congress and the State Legislature of Florida has nothing better to do than pry into the private medical affairs of others.

# Pulling life support is bad in Florida when authorized by the legal next-of-kin, but pulling life support is good in Texas when you run out of money and the mother pleads not to pull the plug on her baby.

# Medical diagnoses are best performed by watching highly editted videotape made by Randall Terry rather than in person by trained physicians.

# Minimum wage making nursing assistants are more qualified to diagnose a persistant vegetative state than experienced neurologists.

# Cerebral spinal fluid is a magical potion that can mimic the entire functions of a missing cerebral cortex.

# 15 years in the same persistant state is not really enough time to make an accurate diagnosis.

# A feeding tube that infuses yellow nutritional goop is not really "life support".

# Jesus was wrong when he said that a man and woman should leave their parents and cleave only to each other.

# Marriage is the most sacred of all unions, except when it isn't.

# Interfering in a family's private tragedy is a great reason to cut short a vacation, but getting a memo that warns a known terrorist is determine to strike inside the US is cause to relax and finish up some R&R.

# Pro-lifers are really compassionate people which is why they are hoping that Michael Schiavo dies a horrible painful death.

# The Supreme Court of the United States and the State Supreme Court of Florida mean "Maybe" when they are saying "No!".

# Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia is a bleeding heart liberal.

# 7 Supreme Court Justices were appointed by republican presidents, so it's Clinton's fault.

# A judge who makes rulings based on the law is obviously an atheist, liberal, democratic activist even though he is a conservative, republican, Southern Baptist.