Author Topic: Work out routines? How many People?  (Read 244 times)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: Work out routines? How many People?
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2005, 10:12:22 AM »
I just go the gym..lift weights...try to work everybody..and hope to god i get some muscles before summer comes around
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2005, 10:48:05 AM »
Right now I'm trying to get really lean, so I've been doing lots a cardio and a little bit of weight training to keep the muscle tone up. My only probably is I eat all the wrong things lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2005, 11:22:50 AM »
I try to go to the gym twice a week (doesn't always work though...every now & then I'm loaded with work for university), but when I do go, I train everything: chest, arms, legs, shoulder, etc...

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2005, 06:55:55 PM »
I go to the gym 3 days a week. I do light wieghts but 15 reps. This routine is more for toning muscle. If you want to bulk you need to do heavier wieghts but less reps. Fuck Cardio... it just makes you loose calories which makes you loose wieght and muscle. Lifting weights is better then cardio because you the more muscle you gain the more fat you loose. Cardio is only good if your old and want to keep your heart in shape. Walking 30 minutes a day is enough cardio for people under like 60...so skip cardio unless you want to be a skinny mo fo.

If you want to get big, you should take whey protein after you work out and eat at least 6 times a day.

My routine is like this:

Monday - Chest, and triceps
Wednesday - Biceps, Back, and Shoulders
Friday - Legs, Abs...