Author Topic: Father,Son Leave Mom Dead On Kitchen Floor For 2 Years  (Read 268 times)

mrtonguetwista

Father,Son Leave Mom Dead On Kitchen Floor For 2 Years
« on: March 23, 2005, 07:05:40 PM »
WALNUT CREEK, Calif. - (KRT) - Kathleen Wilson lay on the kitchen floor of her Fairfield, Calif., home for nearly two years after she died, her son and husband stepping around the remains as they prepared meals and went on with daily life.

Fairfield police discovered the corpse and arrested her son, Jack Wilson, 48, Friday afternoon on suspicion of elder abuse. A concerned neighbor had reported not seeing the elderly woman in about a year.

Jack Wilson told police his mother had fallen in the kitchen sometime in mid-2003 and she had remained there ever since, said Fairfield police Sgt. Mike Johnstone.

"He says he left her in the kitchen and tried to feed her and take care of her for a couple weeks before she died," Johnstone said.

Jack Wilson has been cooperative with the investigation. Police said he understood his mother was dead, but why he never tried to get her medical attention or report her death remains unclear. "He didn't have an answer for that," Johnstone said.

Jack's father, Harry Wilson, 81, was taken into the care of Adult Protective Services. He returned home from a walk as officers were arresting his son and asked where his wife was, Johnstone said.

A county social worker went to the Utah Street home for a welfare check Friday after a neighbor anonymously called Solano County's Adult Protective Services tip line. The social worker called police after detecting a strange odor emanating from the residence, Johnstone said.

Police say the home was in disarray, littered with trash and cat feces from family pets. Kathleen Wilson's clothed remains lay uncovered on the kitchen floor.

"Harry and Jack lived there, they were at the house, they continued to use the kitchen," Johnstone said.

Solano County Coroner's officials conducted an autopsy Monday, the results of which were not released. Police and the district attorney are waiting for the cause of death to determine whether additional charges will be brought against Jack Wilson.

Peggy Osborn, program manager for the Attorney General's Office elder abuse public awareness campaign, said cases like Kathleen Wilson's shock the public, but happen more often than most people realize.

"One thing about elder abuse, neglect or isolation is that it thrives on silence," she said. "What would have happened if someone had picked up a phone a year ago?"

Osborn says many individuals don't report elder abuse because they think they have to witness a violent act or injury such as a broken arm, but that's not true. Individuals can anonymously report abuse or concern for an elderly person by calling a toll free state hotline 1-888-436-3600.

"If someone had picked up a phone and said, `I haven't seen her in a while,' that can save someone's life," Osborn said.

The Watcher

Re: Father,Son Leave Mom Dead On Kitchen Floor For 2 Years
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2005, 07:15:32 PM »
got a url for that?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2005, 07:18:01 PM »
 ???

The Watcher

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2005, 07:20:08 PM »
a url, for where you copied the story from..
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2005, 04:34:00 AM »
hehe

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2005, 04:36:34 AM »
that would make a nice cover for a Cannibal Corpse album. Sweet
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2005, 05:04:13 AM »

there's no url, its from his diary.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2005, 05:12:48 AM »

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Can u tell i've nothing to do? I've been up 5 hours the board, made about 40 posts today. Fuck, today really sucked! Well it's 5:12 in the morning, better get some sleep
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2005, 06:53:30 AM »
Only in California!

really though, that's one of the worst I've heard.  Wow, the part about her lying there for 2 weeks while they tried to feed her is amazingly sick and twisted.  I mean we're talking horror movie shit, Stephen King wouldn't come up with something that backwards. 

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2005, 07:32:37 AM »
^ there was a storyline on the UK teen show hollyoaks where this kids mom died.. and since he was all she had left he went into denial and was leaving food in the room for her, and washing n all sorts... of course not real... but so close to this story  there must be a basis in real events..

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2005, 07:58:15 AM »
Man, I can just see them leaning over her, her face is cocked to the side because she's paralyzed... spittle is running down her lips onto the linoleum floor, her eyes are slightly moving, they're taking little pieces of cheeze nips or soemthing and trying to shove them in her mouth, pouring water on her lips and it all falls on the floor.  URGH sick motherfuckers. 

I don't know what the laws are, but you think they were trying to hide her to keep her social security check coming?  The father might have gotten it anyways after she died, but I'm not positive. 

I've heard of a woman who ran a boarding home for elderly people, and she would kill them at night, then bury them in her flower garden in the middle of the night.  She did this to about a dozen different people, and even had other tenants living there with her (3 or 4 other people).  When the social security checks would come for the people she had killed, she had some way of getting them cashed (Maybe she just forged them and had them deposited into her bank account, you could do that).  Boy, they strung HER ass up when they found out, but by then she'd killed and buried like 10 or 12 people out back. 

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2005, 08:47:45 PM »

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

.Explosive.

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2005, 10:00:14 AM »
its from a diary i think

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/