Author Topic: OK....Will Smith is.....  (Read 662 times)

Elevz

Re: OK....Will Smith is.....
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2005, 04:21:59 AM »
I gave it a fair chance, but the album is totally not satisfying in any way to me. It seems to me like he's just trying to do what the other popular rappers these days are doing, but he fails in the delivery. It's average at best imo. Definately a waste, because dude knows how to flow.

'EclipZe

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2005, 05:52:22 AM »
he aint that bad , but not my favourite  8) , i don't care if he disses eminem lol

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2005, 03:46:56 AM »
why u hatin on big will? hes a nice dude, makes good music
only reason why you wouldnt like him is that he makes pop music - but he never said he does gangsta rap...

respect that..

in my eyes thats better than 50cent saying to be gangsta and then doing pop... ::)

lbc213

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2005, 10:42:45 AM »
That "Lost & Found" track is fire, i like the album

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2005, 11:29:07 AM »
Not a bad album.  He is true to himself with the art of story telling.  At least he isn't Shaq!
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

ColdManey

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2005, 09:26:25 PM »
I think a lot of yall must be new to rap. The Prince been puttin good shit out since the mid 80's. He dont make the hardest music out there, but that aint who he is, so I dont see how you can do anything but respect him for that, wether you're a fan of his or not. Somebody like him is a breath of fresh air these days when you got everybody tryin to be record gangsta of the year.

salvador

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2005, 04:34:12 AM »
will got a nice flow but he shouldn't have dissed em 5 years  later with lyrics like this

IzUwitIt

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2005, 04:42:45 AM »
all i gotta say is..
Fresh Prince was dope 8)

Bomb-A®

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2005, 06:04:59 AM »
i got trmendous respect for him....more than most rappers out.....but his new album is disappointing....and i did give it a fair chance

peace

Elevz

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2005, 08:06:56 AM »
I think a lot of yall must be new to rap. The Prince been puttin good shit out since the mid 80's.

Thing is, this topic says "Will Smith is fire"... That's speaking in present time, but imo his last 2 albums sucked. He used to be quite good, but that's not what this is about. He kinda fell off imo.

ColdManey

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2005, 02:22:16 PM »
will got a nice flow but he shouldn't have dissed em 5 years  later with lyrics like this

LOL @ people thinkin eminem is tight. He's white, not tight.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2005, 03:18:39 PM »
^disregard his comment please^

The thing with Will Smith is it was funny to hear he was droppina  new album jus like when Mase came back,  deep down inside we all know its nothing incredible but we all want it either to hear him back in action or to clown him no matter what when we all heard this was coming we all paid a little more attention :)

-KIDRENEGADE-

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2005, 08:18:17 PM »
i got trmendous respect for him....more than most rappers out.....but his new album is disappointing....and i did give it a fair chance

peace
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2005, 01:12:06 AM »
Not saying that he is a bad rapper, i just think he spent too much time acting, than too just jump back in the recording studio and drop another album, it just aint krackin.

Can anyone honestly say that if you were cruisin down the road and roll down the windows and pop in the new will smith cd, and continue to drive down the street head bobbin, and music blasting????  sorry if you do, YOU NEED HELP!!!

daggo

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2005, 06:29:15 AM »
i downloaded the new album & to be honest - its pretty hot

I Find it pretty hot too,
Does anyone have the Credits plz?