Author Topic: Blu Chip Disses The Game.......!!!  (Read 525 times)

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Re: Blu Chip Disses The Game.......!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2005, 10:42:36 AM »
i guess Chip realized that since his tracks with Game didn´t generate any real buzz for him so he had to go and diss him to generate some buzz. Chip´s pretty good though but this shit´s stupid since Chip said he been to Game´s house so he could´ve handled this man to man but i guess it´s not that serious.

those songs actually helped Blu Chip out coz he has record labels fighting for his signature.........

Interscope Records
Universal Records
Def Jam Records
TVT Records
Warner Bros. Records

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2005, 11:09:11 AM »
Who in the hell is this nigga?  Nobody even talking about this nigga on the streets.. 

Makaveli R.I.P.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Exit Tupac......enter Makaveli
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2005, 11:40:22 AM »
Damn everybody is dissing Game now....

"I'm watching how he walked through the door. The way he sounded, the delivery.......all of it turned me on." - Dr. Dre about The Game
"50 ain't gangsta, Lloyd Banks ain't gansta, Yayo ain't gangsta, Young Buck u know u ain't gangsta...."

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2005, 02:18:24 PM »
i think Game is causing all this beef to come his way coz he's been saying this and that and ain't doin' nothin' when tha times comes so niggaz taking for a Clown.

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2005, 02:30:12 PM »
i think Game is causing all this beef to come his way coz he's been saying this and that and ain't doin' nothin' when tha times comes so niggaz taking for a Clown.

That's some bullshit, these niggaz just need a meal ticket and who else to go at but the newest hype in hip hop right now..  Niggaz just taking their turn.  If Game wasn't popular right now and he did the same shit he's doing now, half of these niggaz wouldn't even pay attention to dude.  That's why, if I was Game, I'll tell all these hatin ass niggaz to succ my dicc while i'm counting my paper..  Niggaz gone hate regardless, just have to use it to your advantage to make money.. 

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2005, 02:32:34 PM »
blu chip? who pays attenchun to him?

I actually listen to his music and ewven thoug i'm a big Game fan doesn't mean i'm gonna stop listening Blu Chip coz he's dissing Game. when he was making tracks witt Game i liked his material and ask about albums for him . this won't change my opinion of him.
ok, your one person that pays attenchun to him, where is everyone esle?

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2005, 02:34:13 PM »

I actually listen to his music and ewven thoug i'm a big Game fan doesn't mean i'm gonna stop listening Blu Chip coz he's dissing Game. when he was making tracks witt Game i liked his material and ask about albums for him . this won't change my opinion of him.

EXACTLY..lol

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2005, 08:51:17 PM »

Wow that one hurt real bad i feel so insulted right now............... ::)

ABN

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2005, 12:59:11 AM »
i guess Chip realized that since his tracks with Game didn´t generate any real buzz for him so he had to go and diss him to generate some buzz. Chip´s pretty good though but this shit´s stupid since Chip said he been to Game´s house so he could´ve handled this man to man but i guess it´s not that serious.

those songs actually helped Blu Chip out coz he has record labels fighting for his signature.........

Interscope Records
Universal Records
Def Jam Records
TVT Records
Warner Bros. Records

you really think these companies are lookin to sign him? and Chip´s an idiot coz in an interview from like a year ago he said that he and Game wasn´t really communicating and now he comes out and says that once Game dropped his album he stopped talkin Chip´s calls. Well if they weren´t communicating 1 year before Game´s album dropped then why should they communicate after it dropped? it´s obvious that Chip is doin this for attention and i´ll be willing to bet 100 bucks that none of the mentioned labels will sign him. well maybe they´ll sign him but they´ll drop his Delaware ass quicker then a motherfucker.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2005, 01:48:51 AM »
that's your opinion...........