Author Topic: Have You Ever Seen...  (Read 134 times)

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Have You Ever Seen...
« on: March 24, 2005, 10:44:43 PM »
rappers beef on the mic but you see them chillin at a restaraunt or something off the mic...

Elevz

Re: Have You Ever Seen...
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2005, 04:17:20 AM »
lol  ;D have you?

I think the dutch rappers Extince and Brainpower did that. Extince is Brainpower's mentor, and at one point Brainpower was getting popular and big headed so he thought it was about time for some pointless dissing. They've been throwing disses at each other for a few months, but in the mean time they have also been on the phone with each other (in a friendly, non-business way). There has never been any serious rivalry between the two. At least, that's what the story tells us... The dutch rap scene is fake as fuck anyway. Wouldn't be too surprised if this was true.

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2005, 06:55:21 AM »
LMAO, this is the kind of stuff that makes me laff on the mic "you faggot, your nothing." and then 20 minutes later on the fone "hey baby"

'EclipZe

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2005, 11:50:26 AM »
lol  ;D have you?

I think the dutch rappers Extince and Brainpower did that. Extince is Brainpower's mentor, and at one point Brainpower was getting popular and big headed so he thought it was about time for some pointless dissing. They've been throwing disses at each other for a few months, but in the mean time they have also been on the phone with each other (in a friendly, non-business way). There has never been any serious rivalry between the two. At least, that's what the story tells us... The dutch rap scene is fake as fuck anyway. Wouldn't be too surprised if this was true.

lol or the diss shit that's on now between negativ and royal family vs THC and also vs lange frans and shit..