Author Topic: Lil Flip and T.I. Have Physical Confrontation  (Read 569 times)

Caution2006

Re: Lil Flip and T.I. Have Physical Confrontation
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2005, 02:13:07 PM »
i think prob Lil Flip won.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2005, 05:17:34 PM »
hahahah i'm damn near through with net sites now,getting arrested makes you street? hahahahha damn martha stewart must be the ultimate "street bitch" in yo opinion then hahahaha, i just wanna see the tape of the shit,cause all hip hop rumors shit said basically both of them equals got they ass kicced yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2005, 05:53:21 PM »
Ludacris are both far better than either of these 2...id say Face is the real king of the south...
luda, he aint come out with a decent album scince word of mouf, fuck you talkin bout better than tip, ti is a beast and ludas loosing rank

Jome

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2005, 07:31:31 PM »
^^ Well, Luda killed T.I. off on the Stomp remix.

There might be more to this than the first story suggests:

Well they finally went and did it. Lil’ Flip and T.I. went and got into a real live scrap - sorta. Why would they go and do something like that? They hate each other. Anyway, the initial word was that T.I. took a serious a** whelping…the kind you get if you steal from Nino Brown. Here is what I heard…and it looks like both of them got torn up. Anyway, this is all hearsay and rumor so don’t quote me. T.I. apparently came to Houston doing some promotion and was filming a DVD. So, he gets on the radio and says something like, “I’m going to show you Flip ain’t a real G, I’m going to Cloverland (Southside of Houston) and prove it.” Not a good idea.

Well, when he got there- in front of a detail shop- and Flip’s crew got to beating on T.I. There are variations to how bad Tip got it. It ranges from getting stomped to just getting punched in the mouth. I really don’t know. Anyway, the rest of the story goes something like this. While T.I. is catching it…Flip is looking to get his licks in. So he reportedly sneaks around the fray looking for the K.O. blow to knock T.I. out for the count. Well, he didn’t make it. I heard that some of T.I.’s people saw Flip creepin’ on the come up and some dude named MacBoney caught Flip and tore him up! Dragged him around the parking lot is what I heard and it wasn’t pretty.

AND here is the catch, y’all…ITS ALL ON TAPE. And you better believe, if I don’t have it right, that camera does. When I know, you know and when you know, HOLLA AT ME!

Matrix Heart

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2005, 07:37:31 PM »
Well, Luda killed T.I. off on the Stomp remix.

:nawty:

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2005, 07:54:35 PM »
lol..i would love to see the vidoe..if its reaaaaaaaaalllllllll
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Woodrow

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2005, 08:11:01 PM »
^^ Well, Luda killed T.I. off on the Stomp remix.
Yeah... I'm a fan of T.I. but that line just HURT.

I really wanna see the video...

Maybe death row can buy it up and release it on celeberity beatdowns vol 1. lol SIKE

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2005, 08:25:48 PM »
Scarface and Ludacris are both far better than either of these 2...id say Face is the real king of the south...

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2005, 10:09:21 PM »
Damn.. That's some real street shit if this is true..
Street???Whats so street about a fist fight???Fist fights happen on a daily basis,even pussies get into fights.

Well, I meant among mainstream rappers. How many fights between mainstream rappers have you heard of? Well, I live in Norway, so I''m not so updated..
Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough.. My bad..
I know what you mean,none of these so called "gangsta rappers" ever fight,I give props to these 2 if they really did go down for a fight.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2005, 10:20:26 PM »
lil flip is wack but also is t.i. but i hope t.i. fucked up lil flip
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2005, 03:09:07 AM »
Damn.. That's some real street shit if this is true..
Street???Whats so street about a fist fight???Fist fights happen on a daily basis,even pussies get into fights.

Well, I meant among mainstream rappers. How many fights between mainstream rappers have you heard of? Well, I live in Norway, so I''m not so updated..
Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough.. My bad..
I know what you mean,none of these so called "gangsta rappers" ever fight,I give props to these 2 if they really did go down for a fight.
Excactly what I meant.

Well, Luda killed T.I. off on the Stomp remix.

kemizt

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2005, 04:40:50 AM »
lil flip is wack but also is t.i. but i hope t.i. fucked up lil flip

BIG.DADDY

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • back da fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2005, 12:54:13 PM »
This is not confirmed 100% yet but many sources are confirming. This information came from http://houstonsoreal.blogspot.com/ .

Somewhere around 8 p.m. on Thursday March 24th there was an altercation in Cloverland, a neighborhood on the south side of Houston, TX between rappers Lil Flip and TI. The Atlanta rapper had made some disparaging comments about the Houston rapper on Houston radio earlier today and stated that they were on the way to Flip’s neighborhood.

I got all this shit from C-Note of the Botany Boys/Clover G’s, which of course is Flip’s peoples so take it for what it’s worth till I can get confirmations from both sides and hopefully an objective witness, if one exists.

After hearing the shit talking on the radio, C-Note scooped up Flip and took him to a detail shop near the famed Cloverburger where TI and his folks, including Houston’s Lil 3rd, were posted up, possibly shooting footage for a DVD.

The story goes like this, C-Note got out of the car at the detail shop, TI and friends didn’t know Flip was there, and when Flip emerged from the vehicle, a fight between the two rappers broke out (“Just fists, though some people – not affiliated with the Clover G’s camp – started shooting in the air,” states C-Note). Flip allegedly dropped TI first and then a mob of people began to stomp him.

People that weren’t even with Flip and them stomped him. “Lil Crips and Bloods and shit.” Says C-Note.

Supposedly a videotape of the incident exists, in TI’s camp.

When asked for a comment, SergDun of SoManyShrimp.com said “Jesus this sounds like the Houston version of Grease the movie.”

In my opinion, I just have to say, and I told Bun B this before he ever heard the infamous mixtape where TI goes off on Lil Flip, maaan, lemme just say, if somebody said some of that shit about me on a CD, that TI and his cohorts said about Flip, motherfuckers would die. I’m not a violent person and I can brush off a lot of shit, but I just remember listening to that little mixtape (once cuz I hate the bullshit hip hop beef gayness) and thinking to myself, somebody’s gonna die over this bullshit. TI and them went a lil too far. Hump talking about Flip’s mother’s house and all that shit. I remember thinking to myself, somebody is going to die.

Dave Dirty Note...FLIP FLIP FLIP FLIP GAME OVER FLIP FLIP FLIP GAME OVER...STILL WEARING THE CROWN
sorce: rapbasement.com

seems like everybodys got a different story to tell

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2005, 01:14:20 PM »
Its goin be easy to see who won the fight. If T.I won the fight then the video will get released, if flip wins no one will ever see the tape and T.I. camps will deny the incident

[img]

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2005, 03:10:46 PM »
somebody up the stomp remix?  ???