Author Topic: Xzibit comment about the beef on power 105  (Read 521 times)

kalliweed

Xzibit comment about the beef on power 105
« on: August 12, 2002, 08:28:40 AM »
To me.....from what i just read at http://www.sohh.com/thewire/read.php?contentID=3934 I think Xzibit,Dre and the whole aftermath crew is a Punk!!....I know i might get alot of heat for this but it's da truth...we all can seperate the studio gangstaz from the real gangtaz...Xzibit said Suge ain't a rapper so he's not gonna diss him..so what...what about all those deathrow artist dissin da fuck outta snoop,dre,eminem and XZIBIT...Second..They dont wana take it to the streets they only wana make records....now aint dat bitch..they aint no fuckin rydaz...i know takin it to the streetz is serious but u gotta stand on your own nigga!!!.....they all scared of suge...Snoop iz da only muthafuckin showin suge that he's made of flesh and blood too.."Pimp Slap" is makin a real big buzz in da hip hop community....and da lyrics iz str8 heat!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

budsmokeronly

Re: Xzibit comment about the beef on power 105
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2002, 08:39:52 AM »
people on here are always talking shit on snoop how he is a pussy and shit and is scared of suge.  First off, who the fuck wouldn't be scared of suge.  Second snoop has bigger balls than most rappers in the industry, sure he might only diss suge in songs and diss him when he is rollin deep with crips, but at least he disses suge.  Suge disses so many rappers and none of them say shit back.  Eazy E did back in the day, and now snoop, daz, and dogghouse are, and Quik did too, other than that I can't think of anyone else who has dissed suge.  I have much respect for snoop, daz, tray D, and everyone else who stands up against suge.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2002, 08:48:46 AM »
To me.....from what i just read at http://www.sohh.com/thewire/read.php?contentID=3934 I think Xzibit,Dre and the whole aftermath crew is a Punk!!....I know i might get alot of heat for this but it's da truth...we all can seperate the studio gangstaz from the real gangtaz...Xzibit said Suge ain't a rapper so he's not gonna diss him..so what...what about all those deathrow artist dissin da fuck outta snoop,dre,eminem and XZIBIT...Second..They dont wana take it to the streets they only wana make records....now aint dat bitch..they aint no fuckin rydaz...i know takin it to the streetz is serious but u gotta stand on your own nigga!!!.....they all scared of suge...Snoop iz da only muthafuckin showin suge that he's made of flesh and blood too.."Pimp Slap" is makin a real big buzz in da hip hop community....and da lyrics iz str8 heat!!!

It`s just a song.
And  believe me in REAL LIFE nobody shows Suge KNight anything.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2002, 11:31:43 AM »
::) yeah it's just a song, a lot of shits can happen from a song, rap is a way of talkin man, he diss suge he diss suge , nuff said
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2002, 05:19:45 PM »
people on here are always talking shit on snoop how he is a pussy and shit and is scared of suge.  First off, who the fuck wouldn't be scared of suge.  Second snoop has bigger balls than most rappers in the industry, sure he might only diss suge in songs and diss him when he is rollin deep with crips, but at least he disses suge.  Suge disses so many rappers and none of them say shit back.  Eazy E did back in the day, and now snoop, daz, and dogghouse are, and Quik did too, other than that I can't think of anyone else who has dissed suge.  I have much respect for snoop, daz, tray D, and everyone else who stands up against suge.

I said it in another topic ......nothing serous....
but do you know that the Eastsidaz and Suge Knight were at the Myke Tyson after show party?

The_Gmoney

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2002, 08:33:14 PM »
Snoop's not just talking to Suge in songs.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1455416/20020626/ja_rule.jhtml

There was one moment, however, that threatened the spirit of the ceremony, which aired live on the East Coast. When Suge Knight moved to an empty seat near former Death Row Records artist Snoop Dogg during a commercial break, the two shared what appeared to be threatening words. Co-host Steve Harvey asked them to respect BET and Knight walked away before the cameras started rolling again.