Author Topic: Flip Flops on Iraq  (Read 105 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Flip Flops on Iraq
« on: March 28, 2005, 08:26:30 AM »
"The real problem is that the conflict hasn’t ended... I think people shouldn’t have been surprised that a regime that had burrowed into Iraqi society over 35 years and killed and tortured and intimidated people so effectively didn’t quit just because they were driven out of Baghdad on April 9, 2003."

-- Deputy Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz, 3/27/05.

"I think things have gotten so bad inside Iraq, from the standpoint of the Iraqi people, my belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators... I think it will go relatively quickly…(in) weeks rather than months."

-- Vice President Dick Cheney, 3/16/03.

"It is unknowable how long that conflict will last. It could last six days, six weeks. I doubt six months."

-- Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, 2/7/03

Bomb-A®

Re: Flip Flops on Iraq
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2005, 09:46:39 AM »
lol @ these ignorant muthafuckas

peace

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: Flip Flops on Iraq
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2005, 03:30:44 PM »
Bush entered a war, which IMO, can never be won.  invading iraq was the wrong move but bush had to blame someone for 9-11 and other events.  this goes to show the president that we have today and to know that they re-elected him makes want to throw up
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?