Author Topic: Game: "I Hate Xzibit"  (Read 1397 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game: "I Hate Xzibit"
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2005, 10:21:54 PM »
I guess this is part of Game's plan to bring the west back, by severing ties with one of its best mc's. ::)

If someone called me overrated I wouldn't wanna fuck with em either.
Exactly,would yall let anyone call you overrated???

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2005, 10:29:17 PM »
i have doubts about this being true, but if it is The Game is a dumb fuck.  Xzibit IMO would shit on the Game no doubt
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

'EclipZe

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2005, 12:08:36 AM »
didnt game start this bullshit again?

xzibit > game

Spliffman

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2005, 12:14:34 AM »
O_o My nicca Xzibit should kicc his ass =)

I just kicc a$$

King Of L.A.

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2005, 12:16:36 AM »
I can't believe the amount of dickryders we have on this site

*plays paparazzi*

"its a shame, niggas in the rap game only for the money and the fame" LMAO!!!! lets not forget this clown was waiving a blue bandanna at one point

Xzibit is ass. his last album floped and his career is going down the drain and nobody gives a fuck about him anymore. hes a bigger star in the gwen stafani and good charlette fan base than he is in the hip hop comunity. thats pathetic.

Game > Xzibit

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2005, 12:42:33 AM »
Xzbit or game... I would say GAME..

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2005, 01:24:22 AM »
Is this real?

Eh, I like both...

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2005, 02:10:46 AM »
Xzibit is a legend, Game must be a fool to be dissing him. Game's getting way ahead of himself... fuckin rookie..
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

acbaylove

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2005, 02:44:29 AM »
I dont know, maybe the whole world really hates on Game and he's a victim of this system. Maybe. But maybe it's The Game who loves to be involved in those stupid beefs to get all eyes on him. I mean even if Xzibit said Game is overrated, which is just his opinion on Game (and we all know it's not even a wrong opinion, since Game had more fans than everybody in the West Coast but Snoop BEFORE he released that album), i dont think it's a good reason to act like that, like a kid! "I dont understand why he hates on me?" :'( "I went multiplatinum and he didnt!" ::) C'mon, pretty pathetic. Make a reference to him in one of your 3000 mixtape tracks and it's over! He's still affiliated with Dre, lol. If he continues, in a week Dre will tell him to kiss X anyway. So, what's the point? Damn he already had beef with Domination, Joe Budden, 50 Cent, G-Unit, Jay-Z, Xzibit, Yukmouth, JT The Bigga Figga and half of the Bay Area.. (i'm missing someone?) and for what? Only good one was the one vs JT The Bigga Figga, cause he acted like a bitch with him! The other ones are really stupid, and he's the one who wanted drama. I dont like this attitude. Snoop is 10x smarter than him.

gator313

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2005, 02:48:27 AM »
Game might be overrated and a little over his head, but hey what can you say,  his album is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2005, 03:00:13 AM »
Personally, I see this somewhat like when 50 dropped. You can definitely call em both over-hyped, but nobody was really sayin 50 was the best MC out and nobody's sayin Game is the best MC out. They may say he's the hottest, and has the hottest album, and there are some who are sayin he's a lot better than he might be. But overall, I don't think he's really overrated, just over-hyped, but somebody on the west deserves to be overhyped since 98% of our artists are under-hyped.

But if this is true, then damn. I am tired of beefs period so I don't really like seein these two beefin.

King Of L.A.

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2005, 03:01:09 AM »
Xzibit is a legend

kill yourself.

how stupid are you? x said game was overrated thats why he said what he said.

italianguy

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2005, 03:36:41 AM »
xzibit > game

Game talks too much.....

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2005, 03:40:59 AM »
xzibit is def a westcoast legend

Caution2006

« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2005, 03:48:57 AM »
didnt game start this bullshit again?

xzibit > game
With all the hype his album received, it seems to be really gettig in game's head.
Based on the way he dismissed one of wc's best lyricist I hope he is not thinking he really is dre, cube, ren, and tee all rolled in one.