Author Topic: Game: "I Hate Xzibit"  (Read 1374 times)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Re: Game: "I Hate Xzibit"
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2005, 03:55:42 AM »
Xzibit is a legend

kill yourself.

how stupid are you? x said game was overrated thats why he said what he said.
eat a lemur's dick, shmuckface
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2005, 03:59:24 AM »
I guess this is part of Game's plan to bring the west back, by severing ties with one of its best mc's. ::)

If someone called me overrated I wouldn't wanna fuck with em either.
Exactly,would yall let anyone call you overrated???

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2005, 04:11:21 AM »
I dont even know why the fuck this is happening when Game talks about bringing the west back, by beefing with everybody from the west?? :grumpy:

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2005, 04:37:57 AM »
^^whos everybody?

mauzip

« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2005, 04:41:59 AM »
yukmouth and xzibit, lol

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2005, 05:20:18 AM »
I saw this shit over at tha Black Wall Street forums and almost everyone disagreed witt what Game said. niggaz weren't pleased witt his comments and i'm one of them. Game should've just met X and have a mana to man talk not pop off at tha mouth in an interview. this is exactly what we ne more Wst vs West beef.......... ::)

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2005, 05:23:24 AM »
I dont even know why the fuck this is happening when Game talks about bringing the west back, by beefing with everybody from the west?? :grumpy:

BIG.DADDY

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • back da fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2005, 05:33:49 AM »
this is just my opinion but, I think this is the reason that the west will never reach the level it was back in the 90's. Guerilla black came out and 50 west coast niggas hated on him, Game comes out and 50 west coast niggas are hating on him. Im sure when or if Crooked I comes out, there will  be a group of niggas waiting to hate. Dont get me wrong, NY is like that too. thats why the south is so hot now....they work together, except the ti and flip episode.

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2005, 05:41:42 AM »
this is just my opinion but, I think this is the reason that the west will never reach the level it was back in the 90's. Guerilla black came out and 50 west coast niggas hated on him, Game comes out and 50 west coast niggas are hating on him. Im sure when or if Crooked I comes out, there will  be a group of niggas waiting to hate. Dont get me wrong, NY is like that too. thats why the south is so hot now....they work together, except the ti and flip episode.

that's because guerilla black is shit and is intentionally ripping off of biggie and the fact that biggie's dead for his own gimmicky popularity.  that being said, i like game (and crooked I, for that matter) and if this shit is real wondering why dre hasn't stepped in with his leash to keep these two from fighting.

Spliffman

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2005, 06:09:58 AM »
u game worshippin niggaz ,cocc succerz

I just kicc a$$

Makaveli R.I.P.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Exit Tupac......enter Makaveli
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2005, 07:22:50 AM »
yeah man he should beef some eastside suckers...

"I'm watching how he walked through the door. The way he sounded, the delivery.......all of it turned me on." - Dr. Dre about The Game
"50 ain't gangsta, Lloyd Banks ain't gansta, Yayo ain't gangsta, Young Buck u know u ain't gangsta...."

So Much Style

« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2005, 07:58:25 AM »
What is wrong with what game said.....xzibit was being a hater and called him overrated cause xZ's album only sold like 19 copies. im an xzibit fan, but no need to hate on game, his album is tight
So much style back at it again

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2005, 08:08:57 AM »
What is wrong with what game said.....xzibit was being a hater and called him overrated cause xZ's album only sold like 19 copies. im an xzibit fan, but no need to hate on game, his album is tight

that 19 copies sold is lame i'm sure Xzibit is aroudn 500,000 by now...........

acbaylove

« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2005, 08:41:59 AM »
Personally, I see this somewhat like when 50 dropped. You can definitely call em both over-hyped, but nobody was really sayin 50 was the best MC out and nobody's sayin Game is the best MC out. They may say he's the hottest, and has the hottest album, and there are some who are sayin he's a lot better than he might be. But overall, I don't think he's really overrated, just over-hyped, but somebody on the west deserves to be overhyped since 98% of our artists are under-hyped.

But if this is true, then damn. I am tired of beefs period so I don't really like seein these two beefin.

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2005, 08:50:43 AM »
I just wish these 2 weren't beefing, 'cause a collabo would've been fire.