Author Topic: Game: "I Hate Xzibit"  (Read 1400 times)

IzUwitIt

Re: Game: "I Hate Xzibit"
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2005, 10:03:52 AM »
where game is right now he prolly feels hes untouchable....he needs a slap in the face

ATSOL, 40 Dayz, Restless >>>>>>>> Documentary

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2005, 10:10:04 AM »
damn people got some egos, first 50, now the game...

young ozwald

• 'G'
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2005, 10:41:48 AM »
In Eazy's voice " BITCH SHUT THE FUCC UP !!"  The Game quicc to put a million on the table to battle Memphis Bleek, but I bet his ass one put the same ante on the table with Xzibit.  The Game need to chill the fucc out because he aint ready for a nigga like Xzibit on the mic.

acbaylove

« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2005, 11:49:12 AM »
The Game need to chill the fucc out because he aint ready for a nigga like Xzibit on the mic.

For real, i aint feeling Xz lately, but he's still on another level for Game to fuck with him. Shit he aint even on Yuk's level yet!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2005, 01:38:22 PM »
Xzibit has fallen off, he is in no position anymore to call the Game overrated.  Xzibit's first three albums are West Coast classics, I like them more than Games current album, but he is just a relic in today's hip-hop scene.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2005, 01:44:22 PM »
This is bullshit. why the fuck does game keep on beefing with ppl dre signed.this shit isnt for real, just a publicity stunt, like with that game Vs. 50 "beef"

King Of L.A.

« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2005, 02:01:39 PM »
This is bullshit. why the fuck does game keep on beefing with ppl dre signed.this shit isnt for real, just a publicity stunt, like with that game Vs. 50 "beef"

dre never signed Xzibit moron.

U people say X is a westcoast legend. in what way? in order to be a legend from the westcoast u must be from the westcoast. Xzibit has realsed 2 good albums in his life that come no where near as good as the documentary.

Okka

« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2005, 02:09:52 PM »
Xzibit is way better then Game, Game is gonna get crushed by X if they get in to beef...

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2005, 02:18:04 PM »

U people say X is a westcoast legend. in what way? in order to be a legend from the westcoast u must be from the westcoast. Xzibit has realsed 2 1 good album in his life that come no where near as good as the documentary.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2005, 02:19:40 PM by San Pablo Ave. »
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2005, 02:21:54 PM »
didnt game start this bullshit again?

xzibit > game
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2005, 02:39:05 PM »
Xzibit has fallen off, he is in no position anymore to call the Game overrated.  Xzibit's first three albums are West Coast classics, I like them more than Games current album, but he is just a relic in today's hip-hop scene.

Bullshit..........

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2005, 02:41:30 PM »

U people say X is a westcoast legend. in what way? in order to be a legend from the westcoast u must be from the westcoast. Xzibit has realsed 2 1 good album in his life that come no where near as good as the documentary.

this forum is loaded witt cunts.........2Pac ain't from tha westcoast, The D.O.C., Kurupt ain't from tha Westcoast but tha music they made is Westcoast music but we call them Westcoast Legends why should we think less of Xzibit ?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2005, 08:37:59 PM by doubletrouble »

ColdManey

« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2005, 03:14:04 PM »
this is just my opinion but, I think this is the reason that the west will never reach the level it was back in the 90's. Guerilla black came out and 50 west coast niggas hated on him, Game comes out and 50 west coast niggas are hating on him. Im sure when or if Crooked I comes out, there will  be a group of niggas waiting to hate.

Thats cause guerilla black and game is both boo boo as fuck and both sound like some east coast shit. Dont get me wrong, east coast shit is cool, but we dont sound like that out here. We got our own accents, our own slang, our own flow and our beats dont sound like that garbage on games shit. Our shit is hella clean, hella slap. Thats why damn near every rapper on the east wants west coast producers on their shit. Anyway, we dont like game or guerilla black cause they suck. Crooked I is gonna get major love cause he's the best rapper in rap period. hes gonna get hated for that too, but the West is gonna love the shit outta him.

ColdManey

« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2005, 04:03:26 PM »
I cant wait for Xzibit to respond to game by saying "WELL IM NOT YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE"

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2005, 04:41:20 PM »
Xzibit is a West Coast legend in hip-hop. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)