Author Topic: Game: "I Hate Xzibit"  (Read 1372 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Re: Game: "I Hate Xzibit"
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2005, 08:34:55 PM »
I don't like Xzibit much these days anyway...his albums continue to downward spiral in quality

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2005, 10:13:02 PM »
BIG.DADDY
Im sure when or if Crooked I comes out, there will  be a group of niggas waiting to hate.

crooked i is nothing like game.  crooked i is a brilliant mc that's been grindin' for years puttin in work.  only cats from death row and daz will hate.

the game came from nowhere, his lyrics are average; and he rode the combined coattails of dre and 50 to get his name out there,

don't disrespect crook by putting him in the same category as game.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Jome

« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2005, 10:26:22 PM »
Game is becoming the Westcoast version of 50 Cent, they both got more beef than the average steakhouse.
Most of them are unneccessary as well.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2005, 10:28:10 PM »
Has everyone forgot that X didint diss anyone except for JD???He mustve had balls to do sth like that,lol.There's no chance he will respond to Game unless its a subliminal diss.

Jome

« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2005, 10:31:34 PM »
^^ There's many great rappers who have never dissed anybody, what's your point ?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2005, 10:54:39 PM »
My point is Game can diss X all he wants & X still wont respond.I dont know whats the point of making songs like Criminal Set if you dont intend on responding to someone who dissed you.

ColdManey

« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2005, 11:40:06 PM »
Why even make a song about somebody else and say they name in it? To give whoever you talkin bout some free promo?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2005, 03:24:21 AM »
BIG.DADDY
Im sure when or if Crooked I comes out, there will  be a group of niggas waiting to hate.

crooked i is nothing like game.  crooked i is a brilliant mc that's been grindin' for years puttin in work.  only cats from death row and daz will hate.

the game came from nowhere, his lyrics are average; and he rode the combined coattails of dre and 50 to get his name out there,

don't disrespect crook by putting him in the same category as game.

yeah nobody was hating on crooked i becuase he worked with ja rule and ashanti  ::)

Sikotic™

« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2005, 03:33:05 AM »
Game needs to sit his punk ass down. When 50 writes your lyrics and you thrive off of Dre beats, you have no room to say a god damn thing to someone like Xzibit. He should be bowing down to him and begging to collab with him.

It's all jealousy. Xzibit is a fuckin household name that put out classic shit while Game is still "that nigga that hangs out with 50" with mediocre skill.

I hope Xzibit just ignores Game's ass.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2005, 03:45:35 AM by Sikotic Don't Wait For The Game Cuz The Game Don't Wait »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

salvador

• 'G'
« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2005, 04:21:10 AM »
x kills game lyrically

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2005, 05:14:29 AM »
Game needs to sit his punk ass down. When 50 writes your lyrics and you thrive off of Dre beats, you have no room to say a god damn thing to someone like Xzibit. He should be bowing down to him and begging to collab with him.

It's all jealousy. Xzibit is a fuckin household name that put out classic shit while Game is still "that nigga that hangs out with 50" with mediocre skill.

Just coz he said he hates Xzibit coz X called him overrated he's jealous ???
If Game had said Xzibit is overrated what will you be saying ? Game is a huge xzibit fan.........? this is one of tha dumbest responses i've heard in awhile and 50 wrote choruses not tha complete songs.............

acbaylove

« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2005, 06:04:01 AM »

Just coz he said he hates Xzibit coz X called him overrated he's jealous ???
If Game had said Xzibit is overrated what will you be saying ? Game is a huge xzibit fan.........? this is one of tha dumbest responses i've heard in awhile and 50 wrote choruses not tha complete songs.............

Man it's not that. Look at what he said:

"I Hate Xzibit"  ::) (sounds like a 13 years old kid beefing with his big brother)
"He is bullshit!" ::) (wow! what a diss!)
"He said I was overrated. Now I'm platinum in two-and-a-half weeks in America." ::) (wow! what a reply!! he always repeat the same shit, uh? But still X did 3 albums better than Documentary)

This shit is childish! He doesnt have a real reason to beef with X. X simply said he is overrated. But damn, Game dissed him first, saying X is the wackest artist he has worked with. Am i correct? Anyway the only good thing to do to reply to someone calling you overrated is to work hard to make another good album, better than The Documentary. Possibly without Dre and 50. In all his disses Game just repeats that he sold a lot, and that he's multimillionaire. That's getting old.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2005, 06:05:36 AM by Antonio »

mauzip

« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2005, 06:08:15 AM »
When did Game and Xzibit work together? Can someone upload the result? :P

acbaylove

« Reply #73 on: March 27, 2005, 06:09:06 AM »
When did Game and Xzibit work together? Can someone upload the result? :P

I think Xzibit's agent said the never did. Now i dunno if Game was just joking, or if he just said one of his infamous lies that day.

mauzip

« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2005, 06:10:33 AM »
maybe they did a track that never got to see daylight ??? ::)