Author Topic: Game: "I Hate Xzibit"  (Read 1403 times)

acbaylove

Re: Game: "I Hate Xzibit"
« Reply #75 on: March 27, 2005, 06:11:45 AM »
maybe they did a track that never got to see daylight ??? ::)

No, i think it was a dj remix. Anyway Game started it. Correct me if i'm wrong.

IzUwitIt

« Reply #76 on: March 27, 2005, 06:26:05 AM »
Anyway the only good thing to do to reply to someone calling you overrated is to work hard to make another good album, better than The Documentary. Possibly without Dre

not gonna happen

acbaylove

« Reply #77 on: March 27, 2005, 06:44:26 AM »
I kno.

QCDutch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • #1 llama!
« Reply #78 on: March 27, 2005, 07:55:14 AM »
Xzibit is a legend, Game must be a fool to be dissing him. Game's getting way ahead of himself... fuckin rookie..

QCDutch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • #1 llama!
« Reply #79 on: March 27, 2005, 07:56:53 AM »
btw WTF game = rap icon?
now thats bullshit fo ya

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2005, 09:54:54 AM »
str8westcoast:
yeah nobody was hating on crooked i becuase he worked with ja rule and ashanti  ::)

only cats that hated on death row and murder inc.  crook is off death row now.   i know you can appreciate how this is a different situation.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Citizen-Y

« Reply #81 on: March 27, 2005, 10:53:13 AM »
Xzibit should just stick to hooking up some 17 year old chick from the valleys ride than worrying about Game.

Makaveli R.I.P.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Exit Tupac......enter Makaveli
« Reply #82 on: March 27, 2005, 02:11:01 PM »
There's many great rappers who have never dissed anybody
yeah man all the beef shit goes on my nerves.....Game dissed 50, 50 dissed Game, 40 Glocc dissed Daz, Daz dissed 40 Glocc....so I could go on all the time...man Game and all the others should work on another album!
And than the Westcoast rappers should stop beefing each other all the time(the 50- Game diss i don't mean with this) and they should unite against the east!

"I'm watching how he walked through the door. The way he sounded, the delivery.......all of it turned me on." - Dr. Dre about The Game
"50 ain't gangsta, Lloyd Banks ain't gansta, Yayo ain't gangsta, Young Buck u know u ain't gangsta...."

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: March 27, 2005, 03:13:44 PM »
This is bullshit. why the fuck does game keep on beefing with ppl dre signed.this shit isnt for real, just a publicity stunt, like with that game Vs. 50 "beef"

Xzibit has realsed 2 good albums in his life that come no where near as good as the documentary.

are you saying that the documentary is better then speed of life and 40 dayz and 40 nightz? LOL. lay off that crackpipe.  8)

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #84 on: March 28, 2005, 07:34:15 AM »
X-Z has fallen off considerabely.  Right about now, Game would shit all over dude.

ColdManey

« Reply #85 on: March 28, 2005, 01:33:26 PM »
X-Z has fallen off considerabely.  Right about now, Game would shit all over dude.

Hell nah. Xzibit aint really fell off other than he aint been pickin the right beats. His lyrics and his floe is always right. Game aint nothin but hella hype that he cant live up to. What is game without 50 and Dre? Just another boo boo ass mixtape rapper.

C-Swift

« Reply #86 on: March 28, 2005, 02:19:15 PM »
I'LL ADMIT I LIKE GAME BUT DUDE GETTIN TOO COCKY TO ONLY HAVE BEEN RAPPING SINCE 2001

mademan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #87 on: March 28, 2005, 03:11:25 PM »
xzibit is cool.  dont know wassup with all the hate.  everybody should just get their money and leave it at that.

Yara is the future of RnB.  That Baby (remix) feat. fabolous is FIRE.  Picture I stole from www.cdkingentertainment.com  lol.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: March 28, 2005, 05:36:40 PM »
everybody should just get their money and leave it at that.
best post I've seen in awhile. My thoughts exactly.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #89 on: March 28, 2005, 05:51:20 PM »
don't see what all tha fussin' is about Game will apologise in an interview soon or when he meets Xzibit somewhere he'll take pictures witt him , get an autograph then do a song witt him....... 8)