Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Hits Up DUBCNN Again! Snoop Head Of "The West Coast Movement"!  (Read 1272 times)

Elevz

its a good concept....but im a lil sceptical.....ill believe it when i see it

I find it hard to believe this will actually go down. Sure, this would be great, but I find it hard to believe just now.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Yeah, we're all sceptical, but I hope this goes down.

He did sound kind of amped, I mean it's not something that I asked him about, my phone rang last night and fuckin' Snoop Dogg was on the other end trying to announce some shit on DubCnn! So let's hope this shit gets cracking in the next couple of months!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Ayo Nima Tell Him To Hook Ya Up With "Aint No Backtrackin" all the fans still need that! thats a very dope record that is what we want to hear from him!

ill try to ask him about it next time

daggo

• 'G'
"Aint No Backtrackin" all the fans still need that! thats a very dope record that is what we want to hear from him!

What's that?
Is it a song from Snoop I don't know? ???

Quadruple OG

I'll believe it when I see it

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Sounds too good to be true

"It's like this. Dre or Snoop. Dre is fuckin' with none of ya'll"

Couldn't of said it better myself, Dre is too busy fuckin with Gay Unit and any other non westcoast nigga except Game
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Thirteen

like on South Park... i'm calling shenanigans!

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop  8)

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
First of all...like everyone I am excited about the prospect of this ''Westcoast Conference''

However...as much as I am a fan of Snoop...I feel that this may be too little, too late. Remember in the DubCNN interview when Snoop was asked by Nima about the 213 album and its poor showing? Snoop just tip-toed around that question, which annoyed me somewhat. Don't get me wrong: for the most part I thought that he came off incredibly well with his answers. However, 213 is IMO the closest thing the West has to an all-star line-up. The opportunity that record had to succeed was immense: three seasoned veterans who have each garnished huge commercial success, and yet somehow they managed to fumble the ball! ''The Hard Way'' should have been one of the major steps in operation ''Bring The West Back''. Instead, it was abandoned after one single - apparently so Snoop could focus on the success of his own album (''R&G'').

And what about all those liner notes in ''Welcome to tha House Vol. 1''? All those messages saying things like E-White ''Autumn 2003?'', Soopafly ''Summer'' etc. None of those projects transpired on Doggystyle Records. Plus, Soopa's been working on his album for what feels like an eternity...

I want to believe Snoop's message, and I do think that he is enthusiastic about his proposed plight. However, I just hope that he's willing to put in the inevitable time and effort it will take to achieve the desired results. As he put it, Dre is not exactly a life-line at this point so its pretty much up to Snoop to take on such a task. I hope he's up to the challenge.

"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

C-clamp

• Muthafuckin' OG
This is some awesome news.  What makes me hopeful that this will actually go down is the snoop reached out to Nima, which means he wanted to get the word out.  Usually it's the other way around, so if snoop is tryin to reach out, means he must be ready to put it in motion

Sounds like big things are about to go down

I wonder who the other big players he wants to get involved, maybe e-40 and too $hort.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
This is some awesome news.  What makes me hopeful that this will actually go down is the snoop reached out to Nima, which means he wanted to get the word out.  Usually it's the other way around, so if snoop is tryin to reach out, means he must be ready to put it in motion

Sounds like big things are about to go down

I wonder who the other big players he wants to get involved, maybe e-40 and too $hort.

he's probably talking about Kurupt, Xzibit...........

soopa-man

Ayo Nima Tell Him To Hook Ya Up With "Aint No Backtrackin" all the fans still need that! thats a very dope record that is what we want to hear from him!

ill try to ask him about it next time

Damn homie i just through it out there! honestly! props...hope he comes through

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
That's sounds dope but I think someone talked him into it.

IzUwitIt

dammmn, this shits crazy, and its the Best bit of newz ive heard from a westcoast perspective in a long time. fucc dat, Its the best thing ive heard from Snoop in a long time. I just hope when it all comes down to it, we aint disappointed.

DPG2k- I feel ya on what u sayin about 213 and all the shit thats been said in the past, because u right, in my eyez and a whole lotta otha ppls, that project was a flop. but ima agree wit C-Clamp too coz Snoop woz the 1 to get in contact wit dubcnn so things look promising.

Okka

thats interesting