Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Hits Up DUBCNN Again! Snoop Head Of "The West Coast Movement"!  (Read 1273 times)

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
I think if Snoop was to discover that the fans reaction to this news is disbelief, it might motivate him to work harder on achieving this goal. I doubt he would enjoy being told that he ''can't'' gain this 'resurrection', and would probably be eager to prove the doubters (myself included) wrong.

Who knows, this outcry could fire Snoop up to put some serious effort into his ideas. Well, that's what I'm hoping for anyway.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
I think if Snoop was to discover that the fans reaction to this news is disbelief, it might motivate him to work harder on achieving this goal. I doubt he would enjoy being told that he ''can't'' gain this 'resurrection', and would probably be eager to prove the doubters (myself included) wrong.

Who knows, this outcry could fire Snoop up to put some serious effort into his ideas. Well, that's what I'm hoping for anyway.

Co-Sign.......

Bomb-A®

my phone rang last night and fuckin' Snoop Dogg was on the other end trying to announce some shit on DubCnn!

sick....

lets hope it goes all down like that

^^long time since i read one of yr posts....i enjoyed ur remixes.....welcome back

peace

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
It would be such a lovely thing to find out he only took the commercial root the last few years so he could finance such a resurrection without going broke.

Still,I have my doubts. That's to say I will support him if he actually does it, and if he doesn't,he can count me off.

The way to go would be to make an entire westcoast album and make his first single something huge like this dream of mine:'The Westcoast'- Snoop Dogg f Dr. Dre,Ice Cube,DJ Quik,Xzibit & Nate Dogg.....such a single would undoubtedly blow up huge,even with shitty production.

Please,please,please,please,please let Snoop actually do this!
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

^^long time since i read one of yr posts....i enjoyed ur remixes.....welcome back

peace

yes long time...but i never left....checkin dubcc every fuckin day..so...im still at it  ;)

ohh you like em ? thanks dogg...I appreciate it..

Adriano

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

TRAGNIEW

• Lil Geezy
YEAH GREAT NEWS !! I THINK AFTER BEING ON THAT XXL MAGAZINE WITH THE WESTCOAST RESSURECTION SHIT GOING DOWN THAT SNOOP HAS PUT IT IN HIMSELF TO BE THE HERO AND SAVE SOME OF HIS HOMIES THAT HE GREW UP LISTENING TO LIKE DJ QUIK , MC EIHT , W.C , JAYO FELONY AND ALL THE OTHER CATS THAT HE SEE'S ON THE WESTCOAST THAT ARE STILL PUTTING OUT RECORDS TRYING TO COME UP AND REP THE WESTCOAST AND HE SEE'S THEY NEED A LIL HELPING HAND AND THATS GANGSTA TO ME !! SNOOP GETS MUCH PROPS IF THIS IS TRUE AND BRING THE DOGG POUND BACK AND SHOW NIGGAZ HOW REAL NIGGAZ GET DOWN !!!!  I THINK HES GOING TO GET AT CATS THAT WERE ON THE XXL MAGAZINE WITH HIM AND THE GAME ON THE COVER LIKE DJ QUIK , MC EIHT , & OTHERS SO I HOPE IT WILL HAPPEN !!!!!!!!!!!

BRING THE REAL WESTCOAST BACK ARTIST LIKE

1. DJ QUIK

2. MC EIHT

3. JAYO FELONY

4. KURUPT

5. KAM

6. THA RELATIVES

7. W.C

8. THA EASTSIDAZ

9. CELLY CEL

10. RAPPIN 4TAY

11. C-BO

12. DRU DOWN

13. THE CLICK

14. TOO SHORT

15. BROTHA LYNCH HUNG

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Dub C N N!!!

TRAGNIEW

• Lil Geezy
THE SUN WILL RISE IN THA WEST AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So now he's doing a Mariah Carey song produced by The Neptunes?  When he stops with this bullshit I might start taking what he says seriously.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
I was thinking, Snoop may help the west become major again, but the next region to blow up is the mid west. I will put good money that ChiTown blows up, though it might be the west and like the south when the east was big in the late 90's, the mid west plays a close second until they actually take over. We'll see. I was just thinking about it, and I think the mid west will blow up soon. THe west does look more promising that 2-3 years ago though.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
i think snoop reached out to dre to hook him some beats for his next album, dre told him his to busy fuckin with some next niggaz and snoop got pissed,haha

nah man, sounds sick but its hard to believe, first i wanna see snoop n dre hook back up, there wont be no unity if dre n snoop aint cool with each other, the 2 boss's of the leftside

joker23

• Lil Geezy
again dubcnn screws up by interviewing this fonyass bitch.  hes going 2 start singing pop and now hes trying 2 say that he wants 2 try 2 bring tha west back up????  what i want 2 know is what real westcoast artist will want 2 even talk 2 this switch-hitting fool. he claims 2 be one thing then trys 2 act all hard and gangsta.  he doesent even have any westcoast producers ( that i know of)  he ruined 213 by not letting warren g produce anything. and yet he claims 2 be westcoast. man hes prolly scared of going back 2 tha real hoods because hes a trader 2 tha westcoast and  i cant believe yall still listen 2 him and keep interviewing him. he aint westcoast anymore.

snoops a little bitch period.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

^^ hey that's what you say, but most artists, even ones who he has had problems with, are interested in seeing what's gonna happen. i spoke to bad azz, he said "it's about time" and that it will be interesting to see if he comes htrough.

bishop lamont said that the streets have been doing this for a while now, and snoop is just now catching up, but it's a good thing that he did catch up so they can all unite.

that's just some of the feedback i've been getting. and aslong as snoop dogg keeps making music, he will be a figure in the game, like it or not.

GangstaBoogy

yall forgetting that he had a nice west coast camp from around 99-01 but he turned his back on them. tha eastsidaz, kurupt, suga free, bad azz, the twinz, warren g, doggys angels, nate dogg, xzibit, dr. dre, etc etc etc. why doesnt he work with them anymore? if he had that line up & fucked them off to blow up again, i find it hard to believe he would come back & try to help west coast artist.

only artist from the west he'll work with: The Game, Daz, Soopafy...but thats only on mixtapes. dont hold your breath waiting to see them on one of his albums
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Woodrow

only artist from the west he'll work with: The Game, Daz, Soopafy...but thats only on mixtapes. dont hold your breath waiting to see them on one of his albums

R&G (Rhythm & Gangsta): The Masterpiece
17. I'M THREW WITCHU Featuring Soopafly

Paid Tha Cost to Be Da Boss
6. Lollipop (featuring Jay-Z, Soopafly, Nate Dogg)
7. Ballin' (featuring The Dramatics, Lil' Half Dead)
9. Paper'd Up (featuring Mr. Kane, Traci Nelson)
12. Hourglass (featuring Mr. Kane, Goldie Loc)
14. I Miss That Bitch (featuring E-White)
15. From Long Beach 2 Brick City (featuring Redman, Nate Dogg, Warren G)
17. You Got What I Want (featuring Ludacris, Goldie Loc, Uncle Charlie Wilson)
18. Batman & Robin (featuring Lady Of Rage, RBX)

Dpgc: U Know What I'm Throwin Up
1. Bigg Snoop Dogg Intro 
9. It's Dat Gangsta Sh** feat. Snoop Dogg & Crystal