Author Topic: rodzilla_ft._trench_town_hustlaz_-_put_you_in_the_trench *FREE DOWNLOAD*  (Read 417 times)

Florez

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Return of the gangstas
I thought the track was coo, the beat is hot, altho the beat kinda slips during the chorus. haterz will alwayz talk but u never see them drop anything near decent in the booth. thanks for posting that

You do now that this is the beat from put you on the game right?
''I'm still a doggpound nigga I ain't never gonna give it up''

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
im sorry but that was straight garbage
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
^^naw, i didnt even realize where that beat was from. thanks for informing me tho.
I got a bird's eye view

kywhiteboy

• 'G'
Nice!

INOKZ

• 'G'
  • LOOK
On the real tho,I'm a Trench Town resident and this iz a pretty small town,and I NEVER HEARD OF "TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ" Ever! They might be around tha corner from me and shit..and they talk about being apart of  the biggest or atleast one of tha biggest movementz in tha bay?..ya cant be seriouse.but anyway,tha song iz koo,and when he sayz he gone show U where tha cripz at...he meanz me and my homiez.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2005, 11:52:40 PM by TrenchTown »

King Of L.A.

yea, but that addicted to beef guy is a fag anyway, all of his posts should be ignored....get the fuck outta here addicted to beef

Im a fag? i aint the one with pigeon john in my avatar. lol

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
when he sayz he gone show U where tha cripz at...he meanz me and my homiez.
lol

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
On the real tho,I'm a Trench Town resident and this iz a pretty small town,and I NEVER HEARD OF "TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ" Ever! They might be around tha corner from me and shit..and they talk about being apart of  the biggest or atleast one of tha biggest movementz in tha bay?..ya cant be seriouse.but anyway,tha song iz koo,and when he sayz he gone show U where tha cripz at...he meanz me and my homiez.

ummm, you're a Trench Town resident? Why do it say you from Oakland in your profile then? Cuzz the Trench ain't in Oakland, as a matter of fact it's across the water in San Bruno West Bay. So what neighbourhood you talkin bout?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

INOKZ

• 'G'
  • LOOK

ummm, you're a Trench Town resident? Why do it say you from Oakland in your profile then? Cuzz the Trench ain't in Oakland, as a matter of fact it's across the water in San Bruno West Bay. So what neighbourhood you talkin bout?
This computers in Oakland,but I Live in Bruno...Got that?...AND I live in tha EastSide 2.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2005, 10:09:45 AM by TrenchTown »

Ratchet

• Lil Geezy
This computers in Oakland,but I Live in Bruno...Got that?...AND I live in tha EastSide 2.
lol..that dont make know sense..LMAO..you homeless?..j/p...but that does sound pretty lame.
The track was pretty wack..there was Rythm but no feeling, flow was to sloppy for the beat.
beat was sloppy aswell,fucked up remix of games hook. no hate homie, you dudes just need to elevate.
The voices were kool,content was ok.
get your own style,leave game alone.
~peace~
« Last Edit: March 31, 2005, 11:00:06 AM by Ratchet »

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
so you from bruno? who r u? trench town hustlaz is my niggas kap10 and durti.... we over there on walnut by 2nd ave all day

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

Jar Jar

• Lil Geezy
Props!

INOKZ

• 'G'
  • LOOK
so you from bruno? who r u? trench town hustlaz is my niggas kap10 and durti.... we over there on walnut by 2nd ave all day
East Huntington BIOTCH!!...jason tate part of ya group?

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
he was for a minute....he ain't been comin around for a minute....

who is this though?

COMING IN 2008.

INOKZ

• 'G'
  • LOOK
U don't know me but I be kikin' it wit tha B.G.z on 1st ave sum timez...