Author Topic: The Myth Of White Superiority  (Read 1894 times)

HK Mofo

• Lil Geezy
Re: The Myth Of White Superiority
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2005, 09:27:15 PM »
Dear Professor,

You are a dooshbag.

No, you are a doooooooshbag.

Love,

Yo mama

P.S.

When are people gonna stop putting America into a black and white box?  We should have moved on to color TV by now.  What the fk is a white person?  They call people from Japan Japanese.  Germans German.  Americans should simply be Americans.  And Fk the h8rs. All people are mixed, and we all came from a bitch that got fukced.

It's very simple.

mauzip

« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2005, 03:35:32 AM »
All people are mixed, and we all came from a bitch that got fukced.

I'm not mixed :)

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2005, 05:03:13 PM »
Yup, exactly.  The two oceans help tremendously, plus having urgh... basically 'pacifist' neighbors who would never try to invade us or anything all this time helped.  Well I guess we weren't that peaceful with Mexico since we basically stole half their country, but besides that Canada hasn't given us any trouble.  Mexico's gonna kill us from within, though, which I have to applaud, since it's pretty smart. 

Inf, how's your daddy's drinking?  He smacked your mom up lately?

We burned down your white house and made that "54-40 or fight" slogan a joke.

and lol at that 2nd part.
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

HK Mofo

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2005, 12:39:19 AM »
"I'm not mixed"

R u playin' and u feel me or did u come from a nation that has never "mixed" with other nations in the last 6000 years?

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2005, 07:51:03 AM »
In Kazakhstan the gypsies and the jews make problems.
LMAO

JLscorpio

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2005, 03:32:45 PM »
Hate to tell you guys this, but all cultures have done and do fucked up shit. Arguing who has done the most fucked up shit is a waste of time. Personally, I would say that Caucasians as a whole have exceeded most other cultures, but to critique another culture and ignore the wrong in your own is pointless. Fixing your own culture and providing a good example for the rest of the world is the most you can really do. 

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2005, 03:53:58 PM »
Hate to tell you guys this, but all cultures have done and do fucked up shit. Arguing who has done the most fucked up shit is a waste of time. Personally, I would say that Caucasians as a whole have exceeded most other cultures, but to critique another culture and ignore the wrong in your own is pointless. Fixing your own culture and providing a good example for the rest of the world is the most you can really do. 

Thank you for the advice and that is exactly what I am doing with the origional post of this thread.  I am a caucasion American, and I am looking internally at fixing the problems of the culture I was raised in.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2005, 05:11:59 PM »

Thank you for the advice and that is exactly what I am doing with the origional post of this thread.  I am a caucasion American, and I am looking internally at fixing the problems of the culture I was raised in.

How exactly are you going to fix it? Particularly when most of things you complain about are centuries old. We can't fix the world. I'm not being pessimistic, I'm being realistic. I would love to snap my fingers and put away with all evil intentions and acts, but it's not going to happen. Just live your life the best you can, and stay out of business that doesn't physically affect you. If you're being attacked or are in the presence of wrong doing then by all means do something, but to devote your time to making white people act more like you want them to act and think more like you want them to think is ridiculous. Why is it that you make a new post everytime any white person in the world even thinks of doing something bad, but seldom, or never, remark about those nut job Muslim fundamentalists that blow themselves up and kill dozens? Why don't you make thread everytime some ignorant black guy in the hood creates a huge ordeal because someone looked at him wrong and he needs to prove himslef to his ignorant friends? You can sit their and tell me that white society makes them do that all you want. Whatever helps you sleep at night, but remeber that for every black kid that gets gunned down in a US ghetto, there are 2 white guys taking guns to their own heads. Doesn't this society hurt whites too?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2005, 11:25:23 AM »

How exactly are you going to fix it?

How exactly am I going to fix it?  By teaching others about Islam.  Like Malcolm X said after taking Hajj and embracing true Islam, 'if white people in America can begin to practice Islam then white Americans can solve their race problem.'
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

J Bananas

« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2005, 05:22:19 PM »
It seems you want to hold onto your white racial supremecy complex.  My thread didn't say it's bad to be white, my thread was a commentary on what Western civilization has brought to humanity.  My thread was not about whites in general but it was speaking specifically to "whites who adhere to the value system of the West."

This guy is white? And he doesn't hold those beliefs? Does that mean that not all whites foster those beliefs? Does that mean that not every citizen in the world holds the beliefs of their racial hierarchy? Does that mean that this guy is just an insecure white kid with diarreah of the mouth talking shit to make himself sound exhalted and above his peers who probably mock him everyday at school? Got the answer is so panifully evident I don't even know why people try and bullshit us like this. Dude, it's cool to be a muslim, and it's cool to be white. Everyone is different on this earth, despite being products of our own stigma. My advice to you is let it go, if you're seeking a higher truth, don't look to religion, or patterns in society, or any of that shit look to yourself. Please before you bring this jackass confused whiteboy thing off the internet and into real life and you are severely fucked up, or is that why you have to come bring your word here now?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2005, 07:20:32 PM »

How exactly are you going to fix it?

How exactly am I going to fix it?  By teaching others about Islam.  Like Malcolm X said after taking Hajj and embracing true Islam, 'if white people in America can begin to practice Islam then white Americans can solve their race problem.'

So you belive that every problem in Islamic countries is the fault of white Christians? It's the white guys fault that 60% of my Muslim friends claim they'll murder or severely beat their future daughters if they have sex before marriage? It's the white guys fault that Abu Bakr declared War on all those non Muslim in Byzantine and Persian empires?

I'm a white guy, and a christian, convince me why I should turn my back on one that established his words and beliefs through sacrifice, and peace, for a man that had to take armies and kill thousands of men to enforce his image of peace. Why did God personally interfere with a prophet like Moses and grant him powers to defeat an enemy and leave Mohammed and peers to fend for themselves? Why did Chrsitianity grow through sacrifice with out having to personally sin, and Islam grow through establishment. Christianity before Constantine had little faults. Post-Constantine Christianity obviousy did, but that doesn't change the fact that a religion that breeds suicide bombers, sexists, and psychopaths isn't going to change the world for the better. The difference between me and you is I don't think that everyone converting to Christianity is going to change anything. People are fucked, like Bruce Horsnby said (not Tupac) that's just the way it is, some things will never change.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2005, 03:18:34 PM »
I was talking about racism.  And I can assure that the masjid (Islamic mosque) is the most diverse place on Earth.  I can assure you that the Holy City of Mekkah (May Allah fullfill Ibrahim's (Abraham's) supplication and perserve it as the city of peace and security)) is the most diverse city on Earth.  So I don't feel that Malcolm X was at all incorrect in suggesting that Islam had the potential to solve America's race problem.  When you truly begin to understand the Oneness of God (Allah) then you aquire the ability to accept the oneness of man under God.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2005, 03:34:45 PM »
I was talking about racism.  And I can assure that the masjid (Islamic mosque) is the most diverse place on Earth.  I can assure you that the Holy City of Mekkah (May Allah fullfill Ibrahim's (Abraham's) supplication and perserve it as the city of peace and security)) is the most diverse city on Earth.  So I don't feel that Malcolm X was at all incorrect in suggesting that Islam had the potential to solve America's race problem.  When you truly begin to understand the Oneness of God (Allah) then you aquire the ability to accept the oneness of man under God.

So then what would be the difference between all converting to Islam, or all converting to Christianity, or Bhuddism? Why does it have to be Islam? Also, like I said above, 60% of my Muslim friends claim that they'd kill or brutally beat they're daughter for having premarital sex, but wouldn't mind if their son did. These are muslims and they wouldn't care if the guy she did it with was also Muslim, "she would have to die". How is that oneness under God? I think the world would be far better off if everyone followed oneness under logic.

J Bananas

« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2005, 03:55:28 PM »
Dog the only one here who i think can't get over his white mans complex is you. :'(

AndrE16686

« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2005, 11:27:00 PM »

How will teaching white people to practice Islam really help anything? Islam has alot of dogma and ambiguous bullshit aswell as christianity. How about people live with a sense of reason and respect for each other instead of trying to convert and preach, let people be good at being themselves. You really don't need to be religious to have a sense of morality.